a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

gravekeeper custom cards request

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
laithnimri123

gravekeeper custom cards request Empty
PostSubject: gravekeeper custom cards request   gravekeeper custom cards request Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:41 am

so hi all nice to join you all Smile 
now this my cards
Spoiler:

thanx in advance Smile
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

Member Title : Red-Eyes Lord

PostSubject: Re: gravekeeper custom cards request   gravekeeper custom cards request Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:08 am

dont forget pics
Back to top Go down
https://mackpro.forumotion.com
laithnimri123

PostSubject: Re: gravekeeper custom cards request   gravekeeper custom cards request Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:05 am

outlaw1994 wrote:
dont forget pics

gosh I totally forgot about the pics Sad
now please make the script then I will think about it (I realy don't have any idea how to make pics Sad
Back to top Go down
Project Leviamon

Project Leviamon

Member Title : Busy with high school sadly

PostSubject: Re: gravekeeper custom cards request   gravekeeper custom cards request Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:09 am

laithnimri123 wrote:
outlaw1994 wrote:
dont forget pics

now please make the script then I will think about it (I realy don't have any idea how to make pics Sad

you can use google to find pictures
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=364458
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: gravekeeper custom cards request   gravekeeper custom cards request Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:13 am

Project Leviamon wrote:
laithnimri123 wrote:
outlaw1994 wrote:
dont forget pics

i'd rather you do the pics but i can code them without pics
Back to top Go down
laithnimri123

PostSubject: Re: gravekeeper custom cards request   gravekeeper custom cards request Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:27 am

outlaw1994 wrote:
Project Leviamon wrote:
laithnimri123 wrote:
outlaw1994 wrote:
dont forget pics

i'd rather you do the pics but i can code them without pics

I will buti need time and I cant access photoshop at the moment
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: gravekeeper custom cards request   gravekeeper custom cards request Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:28 am

ok post pics once you have done them
Back to top Go down
jackmoonward

jackmoonward
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: gravekeeper custom cards request   gravekeeper custom cards request Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 7:02 pm

" 1. gravekeeper defender (trap/continous)
(pay 3000 life point all gravekeeper cards not effected by any card effect
*include (spell/trap/monster,the card can defende it self)"

I can translate this in to "You can pay 3000 LP to have all "Gravekeeper" cards unaffected by (any other) card effect [until the..].

I don't understand the 'the card can defend itself' part though.

~Jack
Back to top Go down
http://www.tehmadhouse.tk
jackmoonward

jackmoonward
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: gravekeeper custom cards request   gravekeeper custom cards request Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 7:03 pm

"2. gravekeeper ????????? (spell/quick play)
(while you have necrovalley,2 gravekeeper monster on the field banish all cards in your opponent field,hand,grave)"

-If your card is broken as all hell and/or blatantly bad design, it will be locked.- ~Outlaw1994

~Jack
Back to top Go down
http://www.tehmadhouse.tk
laithnimri123

PostSubject: Re: gravekeeper custom cards request   gravekeeper custom cards request Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:08 pm

jackmoonward wrote:
"2. gravekeeper ????????? (spell/quick play)
(while you have necrovalley,2 gravekeeper monster on the field banish all cards in your opponent field,hand,grave)"

-If your card is broken as all hell and/or blatantly bad design, it will be locked.- ~Outlaw1994

~Jack
 fix it maybe make it 4 gravekeeper monster on the field ??
Back to top Go down
laithnimri123

PostSubject: Re: gravekeeper custom cards request   gravekeeper custom cards request Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:11 pm

jackmoonward wrote:
1.I can translate this in to "You can pay 3000 LP to have all "Gravekeeper" cards unaffected by (any other) card effect [until the..].

1.I don't understand the 'the card can defend itself' part though.

~Jack
1.thanx alot
 maybe [until the end of the duel]. Razz
2. take field barrier as a example it defend  the field but it can be destroyed
Back to top Go down
Project Leviamon

Project Leviamon

Member Title : Busy with high school sadly

PostSubject: Re: gravekeeper custom cards request   gravekeeper custom cards request Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:40 pm

what's the point of banishing all card in your opponents hand/grave and field, it's broken+the theme of gravekeepers is sending cards to grave and preventing them to leave it
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=364458
laithnimri123

PostSubject: Re: gravekeeper custom cards request   gravekeeper custom cards request Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:22 pm

Project Leviamon wrote:
what's the point of banishing all card in your opponents hand/grave and field, it's broken+the theme of gravekeepers is sending cards to grave and preventing them to leave it
 u r right with that there is no point Sad so outlaw if u r reading fix this card please
Back to top Go down
Mr.Loay

Mr.Loay

PostSubject: Re: gravekeeper custom cards request   gravekeeper custom cards request Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:03 pm

you build a so broken cards grave keeper dead hand this card is spell continue that mean you can use it all the duel and second you write shuffle 2 cards for 3 cards that a broken really and you write from grave that mean you will shuffle easy becsaue gravekeeper spy and second gravekeeper banisher that really hard effect first you select twice per turn and second you select banish any card that mean spell or trap that mean this card is so broken and third gravekeeper ???????? the quick play spell it so so broken you didn't put any limit it very easy to use espially with spy then you have 2 monsters and it quick play that mean in your oppoent turn you can actvite it then you banish all his cards this really broken card in the end i will tell that make a balance cards not like those cards is so broken cards
Back to top Go down
laithnimri123

PostSubject: Re: gravekeeper custom cards request   gravekeeper custom cards request Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 6:56 am

Mr.Loay wrote:
you build a so broken cards grave keeper dead hand this card is spell continue that mean you can use it all the duel and second you write shuffle 2 cards for 3 cards that a broken really and you write from grave that mean you will shuffle easy becsaue gravekeeper spy and second gravekeeper banisher that really hard effect first you select twice per turn and second you select banish any card that mean spell or trap that mean this card is so broken and third gravekeeper ???????? the quick play spell it so so broken you didn't put any limit it very easy to use espially with spy then you have 2 monsters and it quick play that mean in your oppoent turn you can actvite it then you banish all his cards this really broken card in the end i will tell that make a balance cards not like those cards is so broken cards
give suggestion (fix them) but don't kill them
Back to top Go down
cane_63106

cane_63106

Member Title : D.D. Dragon Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: gravekeeper custom cards request   gravekeeper custom cards request Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 7:05 pm

1. Gravekeeper's Defender: Counter Trap
Gravekeeper monsters cannot be destroyed by card effects this turn.

2. Gravekeeper's ???
You can only activate this card if there is a face-up Necrovalley on the field and you control at least 1 gravekeeper monster. Select 2 cards your opponent controls and send them to the graveyard. as long as this card is in your graveyard those cards cannot be targeted while in the graveyard.

3, if i'm not trippin, if you keep targeting level 4 gravekeepers, this would just cycle out 5 monsters to the field. you'd make 3 of these and special summon 2 gk in one go, to maybe xyz into somethin else. but i really don't see issue with 3 2000 ATK beaters though...well outside of how it could combo with #5

4. ...

5. ...

6. banishing for gk is odd, but maybe you should just keep it basic and say once per turn.

7. from the graveyard and draw 3? why not just make it 5 monsters to draw 2 like pot of avarice

Last edited by cane_63106 on Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http:// https://www.youtube.com/user/cane63106/videos
Mr.Loay

Mr.Loay

PostSubject: Re: gravekeeper custom cards request   gravekeeper custom cards request Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:42 pm

ok i will tell you how to fix it first gravekeeprer dead hand you only say from hand shuffle 2 gravekeeper monster to draw 3 not from grave too and make normal spell card and second for gravekeeper banisher make it once per turn and only banish gravekeeper and third for gravekeeper ?????? spell quick play make it normal spell and make it 4 monsters and make it only field and and grave your opponent the hand not this is fixs and in the end i will tell you that gravekeeper didn't need support they good old school deck they didn't need support if you want support deck i suggest support ally of justice deck good luck
Back to top Go down
laithnimri123

PostSubject: Re: gravekeeper custom cards request   gravekeeper custom cards request Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 8:19 am

cane_63106 wrote:
1. Gravekeeper's Defender: Counter Trap
Gravekeeper monsters cannot be destroyed by card effects this turn.

2. Gravekeeper's ???
You can only activate this card if there is a face-up Necrovalley on the field and you control at least 1 gravekeeper monster. Select 2 cards your opponent controls and send them to the graveyard. as long as this card is in your graveyard those cards cannot be targeted while in the graveyard.

3, if i'm not trippin, if you keep targeting level 4 gravekeepers, this would just cycle out 5 monsters to the field. you'd make 3 of these and special summon 2 gk in one go, to maybe xyz into somethin else. but i really don't see issue with 3 2000 ATK beaters though...well outside of how it could combo with #5

4. ...

5. ...

6. banishing for gk is odd, but maybe you should just keep it basic and say once per turn.

7. from the graveyard and draw 3? why not just make it 5 monsters to draw 2 like pot of avarice
1. no i want it continuous Sad
2. this good
6. u are right
7. no i dont want another pot of avarice i want gravekeeper draw engine
or mayber make it continuous and once per turn retern 1 gravekeeper card from hand to deck then draw another one Smile 

Mr.Loay wrote:
ok i will tell you how to fix it first gravekeeprer dead hand you only say from hand shuffle 2 gravekeeper monster to draw 3 not from grave too and make normal spell card and second for gravekeeper banisher make it once per turn and only banish gravekeeper and third for gravekeeper ?????? spell quick play make it normal spell and make it 4 monsters and make it only field and and grave your opponent the hand not this is fixs and in the end i will tell you that gravekeeper didn't need support they good old school deck they didn't need support if you want support deck i suggest support ally of justice deck good luck
this better than mine :Pand i wanted gk support because i start playing with them like about month ago and i love the way they but they cant compete with now days deck and i want to play with them for fun

thanx for ur suggestion
Back to top Go down
Mr.Loay

Mr.Loay

PostSubject: Re: gravekeeper custom cards request   gravekeeper custom cards request Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:17 am

laithnimiri123 PM me for help you i know your language
Back to top Go down
laithnimri123

PostSubject: Re: gravekeeper custom cards request   gravekeeper custom cards request Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:35 pm

Mr.Loay wrote:
 i knew that ur name is lo2ai Razz
nice to see arabian (i belive)
Back to top Go down
Mr.Loay

Mr.Loay

PostSubject: Re: gravekeeper custom cards request   gravekeeper custom cards request Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 7:24 pm

laithnimri123 wrote:
Mr.Loay wrote:
 i knew that ur name is lo2ai Razz
nice to see arabian (i belive)
 nice to see you too Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gravekeeper custom cards request   gravekeeper custom cards request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gravekeeper custom cards request

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1