a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gunbuster custom cards scripting request

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gunbuster

Member Title : Super Robot

Gunbuster custom cards scripting request Empty
PostSubject: Gunbuster custom cards scripting request   Gunbuster custom cards scripting request Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 8:35 am

Hi guys, I'm new here, and new to yu gi oh card making in general. So anyways, I decided to create Gunbuster themed custom cards, to be used with other normal cards as a deck. You can see the cards I created here : http://yugico.com/user/79750-Gunbuster/card/116095-Gunbuster . I tried to put my custom cards in the game, watching the video tutorial that was posted here and it worked. Except those are all effect cards and I really didn't understand much about Lua Edit yet (also watched the video tutorial but that one got me confused- I'm not familiar with coding). 

So tl;dr I'm asking- or rather begging you to please make a script for those cards. That would be so awesome ! Also let me know if you think the cards are good or not or if you have any suggestion. 

P.S. : I would also like to know where I can learn more about Lua scripts, because I'd rather do it on my own than bothering you guys next time.
Back to top Go down
Zairis

Zairis

Member Title : Spellcaster

PostSubject: Re: Gunbuster custom cards scripting request   Gunbuster custom cards scripting request Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:26 am

Coolio, I'll take care of this one. I'll also take a look at your cards and provide some feedback. I'm a new script coder and will take this as a first assignment. Is there any specific time you want it finished by?
Back to top Go down
Gunbuster

PostSubject: Re: Gunbuster custom cards scripting request   Gunbuster custom cards scripting request Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:42 am

Woah, thanks, awesome ! Well, no specific time I want it finished by, it's nice enough already that you do it !
Back to top Go down
Zairis

Zairis

Member Title : Spellcaster

PostSubject: Re: Gunbuster custom cards scripting request   Gunbuster custom cards scripting request Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:51 am

Your welcome, I'm new to scripting myself honestly (Gotta start somewhere). I see you use Yugico, well hats off to you. I'm about to post an archetype myself. I love Yugico, except when the server is slow. Well thank you for giving me a free time frame. Under the circumstances, I can't ensure I'll finish all the cards within the week (I have classes), but believe that I will use whatever chance I can find to script these cards.
Back to top Go down
Gunbuster

PostSubject: Re: Gunbuster custom cards scripting request   Gunbuster custom cards scripting request Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:57 am

Great ! I'm also trying to code some of the cards but I have no idea what I'm doing. If by any miraculous chance I manage to do some of them, I'll let you know.

EDIT : Ok so surprisingly enough I just managed to create a script for " Black Hole Bomb " that works ! One less to go !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gunbuster custom cards scripting request   Gunbuster custom cards scripting request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gunbuster custom cards scripting request

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1