a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shoutmon custom card request (if this effect can actually be programmed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Project Leviamon

Project Leviamon

Member Title : Busy with high school sadly

Shoutmon custom card request (if this effect can actually be programmed) Empty
PostSubject: Shoutmon custom card request (if this effect can actually be programmed)   Shoutmon custom card request (if this effect can actually be programmed) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:51 pm

Once per turn, select 1 Fusion Monster that lists "Shoutmon" as its Fusion Material, Special Summon as many Fusion Material Monsters from your hand listed on the Fusion Monster as possible, but only 1 copy of each. They cannot attack or be used as Fusion Materials except for a Fusion of the selected monster.

picture if you want to see:
Picture:

also i might use this thread for more problems i find with this archetype, others will probably be with the Fusion Monsters
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=364458
Mr.Loay

Mr.Loay

PostSubject: Re: Shoutmon custom card request (if this effect can actually be programmed)   Shoutmon custom card request (if this effect can actually be programmed) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:53 pm

wow this picture is so nice i wish i know from where you got it that really nice art nice effect keep working Smile
Back to top Go down
Project Leviamon

Project Leviamon

PostSubject: Re: Shoutmon custom card request (if this effect can actually be programmed)   Shoutmon custom card request (if this effect can actually be programmed) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:11 pm

he picture is from outlaw's picture collection that could be used for custom cards, since they are named DIGI1-11 and then suddenly DIGI5 and DIGI16(and the digispell and digifieldspell) i would imagine outlaw had more but deleted or missed some where he downloaded them

also ty for the compliment, other than the fusion effect to return the banished fusion materials to deck/hand(undecided, because i'm not sure how balanced either of the options would be)(they fusion by banishing face up monsters) i won't need any scripting help as a lot of cards already have examples of other monsters effects
Back to top Go down
Project Leviamon

Project Leviamon

PostSubject: Re: Shoutmon custom card request (if this effect can actually be programmed)   Shoutmon custom card request (if this effect can actually be programmed) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:14 am

Programmed a simpler version of this effect, i post it along with other cards of my custom archetype when i fell like posting them(and when they get balanced a bit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoutmon custom card request (if this effect can actually be programmed)   Shoutmon custom card request (if this effect can actually be programmed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoutmon custom card request (if this effect can actually be programmed)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1