a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need help with making cards based on Owner's Seal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Giyuo

Giyuo

Member Title : Giyuo

Need help with making cards based on Owner's Seal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help with making cards based on Owner's Seal   Need help with making cards based on Owner's Seal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:39 am

I checked that card before. It had a line that said it used an effect that seemed to already be coded outside of the cards code. Going to look again.
Spoiler:
Not exactly sure what this does but seeing as how the target function specifies a number of monsters that need to be selected I still need to know how to remove the limit to how many can be selected
Back to top Go down
TGAP-Trixie

TGAP-Trixie

Member Title : Trixie does not even...

PostSubject: Re: Need help with making cards based on Owner's Seal   Need help with making cards based on Owner's Seal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:47 am

The setcode is just stating they can be used as synchro material. It's an obscure setcode, hardly anything uses it, but percy had to make one SPECIFICALLY for this card.... probably. (maybe also child dragon and before that MPB blue impala)

In the last line of the target function you can just set the max to 5 I guess. Then edit as you want the target to check ownership of the cards you would use for the synchro material
Back to top Go down
Giyuo

Giyuo

PostSubject: Re: Need help with making cards based on Owner's Seal   Need help with making cards based on Owner's Seal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 1:14 am

Spoiler:

Alright I'll see if I can't figure out how to use the Synchro Material. In the mean time though, any idea why this code doesn't work? ^ I've updated it to my most recent try but even though I think I've found all the inconsistencies i'm probably over looking something.

Last edited by Giyuo on Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:58 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Giyuo

Giyuo

PostSubject: Re: Need help with making cards based on Owner's Seal   Need help with making cards based on Owner's Seal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 1:50 am

Spoiler:

I managed to break it XD. "Line 18 parameter 6 should be 'card'" But is this what it should look like?

*Edit**

Fixed the error. But it doesn't seem to work with the addition of "c:GetOwner()==tp" to the filter.... it was worth a try Sad
Back to top Go down
Giyuo

Giyuo

PostSubject: Re: Need help with making cards based on Owner's Seal   Need help with making cards based on Owner's Seal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 12:17 pm

Saw some more things wrong but still not working

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Giyuo

Giyuo

PostSubject: Re: Need help with making cards based on Owner's Seal   Need help with making cards based on Owner's Seal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 2:13 pm

I looked into Ninjutsu Art Super Transformation and I want to get some understanding on why one of the filters reads as it does. 

function c90200789.spfilter(c,e,tp,lv)
return c:IsRace(RACE_DRAGON+RACE_DINOSAUR+RACE_SEASERPENT) and c:IsCanBeSpecialSummoned(e,0,tp,false,false) and (not lv or c:IsLevelBelow(lv))
end

Why does it have "and" and "not" in parenthesis for the requirements of the card that is searched in the deck. I know it to need the card to be either equal or lower and it's saying it can only be higher. Not sure if there is a function that understands it's opposite day or what but could anyone plz explain? It might help me in making my card.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TGAP-Trixie

TGAP-Trixie

Member Title : Trixie does not even...

PostSubject: Re: Need help with making cards based on Owner's Seal   Need help with making cards based on Owner's Seal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 2:08 am

Idk why that one is written like that. and c:IsLevelBelow(lv) would've been good enough. Or maybe it's not working as it should in ygopro and it's letting you ss monsters that AREN'T the combined levels of the monsters as it should be, only lower. That's my guess. Ygopro is full of bugs and effects that are off, one example would be Brotherhood of the FF- Swallow, his actual effect is your opp cann't target YOUR FF monsters with their own card effects, whereas in ygopro it says (last I checked) your opp cannot target ANY FF monsters with card effects. I bet that's real fun in mirror matches, not being able to target your own horse prince or tiger king with your own tensen *sarcasm xD*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help with making cards based on Owner's Seal   Need help with making cards based on Owner's Seal - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help with making cards based on Owner's Seal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2