a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An interesting pair of cards based off Highschool DxD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

An interesting pair of cards based off Highschool DxD Empty
PostSubject: An interesting pair of cards based off Highschool DxD   An interesting pair of cards based off Highschool DxD Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 3:10 am

I got bored a while ago but really couldn't figure out how to change the two dragon's abilities into card form without them being broken.

Boosted Gear
Equip Spell
Every 10 phases place one Boost Counter on the monster equipped with this card.  Monsters with boost counters have their Original atk and def doubled once for each boost counter.  If a monster has a number of boost counters equal to or greater than 1/4th its level or rank the controlling player takes damage equal to the total Original ATK and DEF before boosting during each standby phase and end phase.  Once every 3 of your turns you can transfer all boost counters on the equipped monster to another monster on the field.

Divider Gear
Equip Spell
Every 10 phases place one Divide Counter on each monster the equipped monster has attacked.  Monsters with Divide counters have their ATK and DEF Halved once for each Divide Counter.  The Equipped Monster gains ATK and DEF equal to the lost ATK and DEF of all monsters with Divide Counters on them.  

These are both works in progress so any ideas would help.  So far I tried to replicate their effects from the show but what else to do about them is beyond me.  Suspect
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

Member Title : Legendary Planet

PostSubject: Re: An interesting pair of cards based off Highschool DxD   An interesting pair of cards based off Highschool DxD Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:18 pm

I don't even know if you actually can script it like that... with 10 phases, I mean...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiktion.de/u/VB99
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

Member Title : Red-Eyes Lord

PostSubject: Re: An interesting pair of cards based off Highschool DxD   An interesting pair of cards based off Highschool DxD Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:47 pm

i would make it every second turn instead of phases as that cant be coded though awesome effect definitely based on highshool dxd alright
Back to top Go down
https://mackpro.forumotion.com
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

PostSubject: Re: An interesting pair of cards based off Highschool DxD   An interesting pair of cards based off Highschool DxD Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 4:44 pm

Sad No built in phase counter......yet..

Well there is one way around there not being a system of tracking the phases gone by and that's to use Counters.  Say those two cards could add a phase counter with each phase that goes by and than remove them all when it hit 10. Smile 

If I remember right cards like Swords Of Revealing Light have time counters so we could just steal those and change the time they add over and when they stop. Smile
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

Member Title : Legendary Planet

PostSubject: Re: An interesting pair of cards based off Highschool DxD   An interesting pair of cards based off Highschool DxD Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 5:14 pm

Well, if you really want it, you can of course use two types of different counters, Monopoly-Style. Meaning that they will gain 1 type 1 counter at the beginning of every phase and will exchange 10 of them (on a single card) to 1 Boost/Divide Counter...

EDIT: They kinda seem more fitting as Armor-Monsters...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiktion.de/u/VB99
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An interesting pair of cards based off Highschool DxD   An interesting pair of cards based off Highschool DxD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An interesting pair of cards based off Highschool DxD

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1