a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Seal of Orichalcos with its Anime Effect

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
spencer666

Member Title : spencie

The Seal of Orichalcos with its Anime Effect Empty
PostSubject: The Seal of Orichalcos with its Anime Effect   The Seal of Orichalcos with its Anime Effect Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:31 am

Lol, I guess I should have posted this in the beginning since this is where requests are actually made.

The Seal of Orichalcos with its anime effect.

All monsters you control gain 500 ATK. This card cannot be destroyed or negated by card effects.Your Spell & Trap Card Zones are also treated as Monster Card Zones. Monsters in your Spell & Trap Card cannot be targeted for an attack unless your original Monster Card Zones are unused. During your Main Phase, You can move monsters from your original Monster Card Zones to your unoccupied Spell & Trap Card Zones, OR: You can move monsters from your Spell & Trap Card Zones to your unoccupied original Monster Card Zones.If this card's effects are negated, move as many monsters in your Spell & Trap Card Zones to your unoccupied original Monster Card Zones as possible, then destroy all remaining monsters in your Spell & Trap Card Zones.

And to clarify on the last effect, this card can be negated and destroyed in the presence of any of the three Legendary Knights: Timaeus, Critias, & Hermos.

Please let me know if you believe that this card is too powerful and will not be made. Any feedback will be much appreciated.

I would also like to know if I have to make the scripting for the card myself or if I can have someone do it for me. If I must do it myself, I would like to request assistance on making scripts because I have never done so myself before.

The Seal of Orichalcos with its Anime Effect Create14

The Seal of Orichalcos with its Anime Effect Create15

Last edited by spencer666 on Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:44 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Clarification on Effect and Help on Scripting)
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

Member Title : Red-Eyes Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of Orichalcos with its Anime Effect   The Seal of Orichalcos with its Anime Effect Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 1:56 pm

this card cant be done atm as the ygopro code doesnt allow monsters in the spell and trap zone to keep there level and that but i am working on it
Back to top Go down
https://mackpro.forumotion.com
spencer666

Member Title : spencie

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of Orichalcos with its Anime Effect   The Seal of Orichalcos with its Anime Effect Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:39 pm

Thank you very much for the feedback outlaw1994 and I hope to hear from you again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of Orichalcos with its Anime Effect   The Seal of Orichalcos with its Anime Effect Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Seal of Orichalcos with its Anime Effect

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1