a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final script errors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KitoMP

Member Title : Ilune Warrior

Final script errors Empty
PostSubject: Final script errors   Final script errors Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 8:42 pm

So guys, there's just two cards so my archtype (Mystical Warriors) will be done Very Happy . I'll post on the "custom cards" section, but I need to fix two cards that are not working Crying or Very sad ...
Help me, and you will have 30 new beautiful and powerful cards to use in your duels  tongue
So, since now, I already thank Trixie, AoO and Stormwing for helping me get this project done. Thank you so much, guys. I never could finish this without your help and patience.
Well, here are the two problematic cards.

First Card
"The Mystical Healing Tower" ID:99990030
Effect: "For each card sent from your Graveyard to your Deck: Gain 300 LP. If "Mystical Star Night" is face-up on the field, for each card sent from your Graveyard to your Deck: Return 1 card on the field to its owner's hand. You can only control 1 face-up "The Mystical Healing Tower"."

What happens? The highlighted effect (of returning cards to hand) is not working. I can target the cards... I said cardS (the multiple targeting effect is working properly), but they are not returning to the owner's hand.

Script:
Spoiler:

Last Card
"Raging Dragon Soul" ID:99990023
Effect: "Activate only during the Battle Phase. Target 1 "Mystical" Monster you control; equip this card to that target. It gains 300 ATK. If the equipped monster destroys an opponent's monster by battle: Destroy 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field. If the equipped monster is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: Shuffle it into the Deck. This card is destroyed during the End Phase."

What happens? This card proved to be the most complicated of the entire archtype. It's a challenge... Even the most powerful card with the most effects was easy near this one. The entire highlighted effect is not working. It just doesn't work. That's all.

Script:
Spoiler:

Once again, I thank everyone who helped me. And soon, the mystical blue magic will be present on this website lol!
Back to top Go down
TGAP-Trixie

TGAP-Trixie

Member Title : Trixie does not even...

PostSubject: Re: Final script errors   Final script errors Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 3:39 am

For the 2nd one it (looks like, to me, that it) might be best to make the highlighted problems their own effects, not as part of the activate effect. I've never seen it done like that, then again I hardly made any equips in my own archetypes Razz.

The 1st one idk, everything seems ok. The system doesn't give you any errors?
Back to top Go down
KitoMP

Member Title : Ilune Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Final script errors   Final script errors Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 7:26 am

TGAP-Trixie wrote:
For the 2nd one it (looks like, to me, that it) might be best to make the highlighted problems their own effects, not as part of the activate effect. I've never seen it done like that, then again I hardly made any equips in my own archetypes Razz.

The 1st one idk, everything seems ok. The system doesn't give you any errors?

Yeah... The second card is quite hard. I'll see what I can change...
The first one IT SEEMS OKAY, but it's not. The system doesn't give any error...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final script errors   Final script errors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final script errors

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1