a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dueling Network = Testing Ground fo new cards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VB99

VB99

Member Title : Legendary Planet

Dueling Network = Testing Ground fo new cards Empty
PostSubject: Dueling Network = Testing Ground fo new cards   Dueling Network = Testing Ground fo new cards Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 8:16 pm

Hey there.

Whilst I don't know if this belongs here, I'd like to give you the following idea, if it doesn't exist already: A Dueling Network Mackpro group. The idea behind it is the following: We all make cards, and we love to do so. However, when we are done, we might realise that we missed something, the effect is off or the card is useless after all.

On Dueling Network, we could test these cards using proxys and dueling against each other. Maybe we find a flaw or two before it is scripted and as such won't need to realise after scripting that the cards wasn't exactly like we wanted it?

Greetings
VB99
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiktion.de/u/VB99
Elorion2

Elorion2

Member Title : Am i paranoid?

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Network = Testing Ground fo new cards   Dueling Network = Testing Ground fo new cards Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:36 pm

you we can test our cards on dueling network? (custom cards)
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Network = Testing Ground fo new cards   Dueling Network = Testing Ground fo new cards Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:42 pm

Theoretically, we could duel against each other using another card instead. As Dueling Network is a manual dueling system, we can make any card have the effect we want, and as such simulate the effects and test them out that way before we scripted them.
Back to top Go down
Elorion2

Elorion2

Member Title : Am i paranoid?

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Network = Testing Ground fo new cards   Dueling Network = Testing Ground fo new cards Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:46 pm

VB99 wrote:
Theoretically, we could duel against each other using another card instead. As Dueling Network is a manual dueling system, we can make any card have the effect we want, and as such simulate the effects and test them out that way before we scripted them.
is that possible? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Network = Testing Ground fo new cards   Dueling Network = Testing Ground fo new cards Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:50 pm

If you find an opponent willing to play that game with you and you don't use a the same card for two different things, of course. This is why I'd like a group, because by doing so, we can dual against each other instead of risking that we run into an opponent who dislikes custom cards.
Back to top Go down
TGAP-Trixie

TGAP-Trixie

Member Title : Trixie does not even...

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Network = Testing Ground fo new cards   Dueling Network = Testing Ground fo new cards Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 6:11 am

This would require a bunch of imagination but whenever you're on DN, look for me. My username there is the same as here. Though looking at the time of the OP, we're probably on the opposite time zones so we'll hardly ever be on at the same time
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

Member Title : Red-Eyes Lord

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Network = Testing Ground fo new cards   Dueling Network = Testing Ground fo new cards Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 8:40 am

im on dn as well i have 2 accounts if you want to look me up my names are (TheAkatsuki) Kakuzu and outlaw1994thesecond though im normally on my kakuzu account
Back to top Go down
https://mackpro.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Network = Testing Ground fo new cards   Dueling Network = Testing Ground fo new cards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dueling Network = Testing Ground fo new cards

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1