a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I use this site as a dumping ground for cards that I don't put much thought into [Patchwork Numeron]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Torpzun

Member Title : TURBO MODE! STRAIGHT INTO A WALL!
Location : A place where the denizens wish they had some drugs.

I use this site as a dumping ground for cards that I don't put much thought into [Patchwork Numeron] Empty
PostSubject: I use this site as a dumping ground for cards that I don't put much thought into [Patchwork Numeron]   I use this site as a dumping ground for cards that I don't put much thought into [Patchwork Numeron] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:57 am

I use this site as a dumping ground for cards that I don't put much thought into [Patchwork Numeron] 7vivOYX
If your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by discarding 1 other card. When this card destroys a monster by battle: You can pay 1000 Life Points; add 1 "Patchwork Numeron" from your Deck to your hand.
Back to top Go down
cane_63106

cane_63106

Member Title : D.D. Dragon Kaiser

I use this site as a dumping ground for cards that I don't put much thought into [Patchwork Numeron] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I use this site as a dumping ground for cards that I don't put much thought into [Patchwork Numeron]   I use this site as a dumping ground for cards that I don't put much thought into [Patchwork Numeron] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 9:39 am

good ATK + no protection is just a beater in what i'm guessing in a relentless beatdown deck, right? this hit's the field gets destroyed, pay lp to get another one, which means you really do have to keep up with your hand. Since it's not saying during either player's turn, it's slow enough for your opponent to think of how to deal with the 2nd and/or 3rd. is there a deck based around them? that effect is very good, but not OP in my opinion, but the right protection, searchers and added support could put a great deal of pressure on your opponent, which is what you'd want to do anyway in this game lol
Back to top Go down
http:// https://www.youtube.com/user/cane63106/videos

I use this site as a dumping ground for cards that I don't put much thought into [Patchwork Numeron]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1