a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone free for dueling?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

Anyone free for dueling? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone free for dueling?   Anyone free for dueling? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 3:02 am

I'm bored and free most of the day today so anyone up for it?  I'll be using a few decks with existing cards from the update but if anyone has custom cards of their own they're using pack & post them. Smile

Name: StormWing120

pass: 1234
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: Anyone free for dueling?   Anyone free for dueling? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 3:25 am

One thing I still don't understand is how MackPro hooks into Hamachi?  confused

If anyone is wondering why the network isn't there, it is because it is offline until someone posts wanting a duel Razz
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

Member Title : Red-Eyes Lord

PostSubject: Re: Anyone free for dueling?   Anyone free for dueling? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 9:24 am

i will duel you will need my distorted which you can get here else i  can use another deck already in mackpro if you prefer
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09f9bvt0c7otm8s/distorted2.zip
Back to top Go down
https://mackpro.forumotion.com
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: Anyone free for dueling?   Anyone free for dueling? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 5:23 pm

I'm normally only awake until 9pm pst.  Also not sure how to get MackPro working with Hamachi.  O_o
Back to top Go down
cane_63106

cane_63106

Member Title : D.D. Dragon Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: Anyone free for dueling?   Anyone free for dueling? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 1:21 am

you have my pack, right?
Back to top Go down
http:// https://www.youtube.com/user/cane63106/videos
EnvoyofTime

EnvoyofTime

Member Title : WhiteLusterSoldier:EnvoyofTime

PostSubject: Re: Anyone free for dueling?   Anyone free for dueling? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 4:11 am

I will duel tomorrow or tonight if possible.
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: Anyone free for dueling?   Anyone free for dueling? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 5:11 am

I'm free I just have to know how to use MackPro with Hamachi since I don't know the first thing of how to get that part working so I can duel anyone.  Sad I know how to setup the Hamachi end of things I'm just clueless as to how to use MackPro with it.  confused
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone free for dueling?   Anyone free for dueling? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 9:54 am

to use mackpro with hamachi if you already know how to create and join networks all you have to do is go to multiplayer lan make sure to remember your port number host a duel and send the port number to who your dueling and they type that into their mackpro and refresh to see your duel your hosting then rest is pretty basic
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: Anyone free for dueling?   Anyone free for dueling? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 10:06 pm

OK I think I've got it now.  Since I haven't dueled anyone I don't have their custom cards in or on hand so post them if you haven't already guys. Free from now until about 9pm PST on my end.  Don't have a custom card deck made of any of my cards yet so nothing to post on my end right now at least.
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: Anyone free for dueling?   Anyone free for dueling? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 11:54 pm

Anyone should be able to drop into the Hamachi server so just drop off any custom cards you plan on using if they aren't already in the main game if you want to duel with them. Smile
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: Anyone free for dueling?   Anyone free for dueling? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 12:07 am

hmm, well aside for the usual startup error when using the card manager Anyone free for dueling? TqndXvo Anyone that hasn't might want to check the config section on it because it didn't re-auto detect my path for MackPro until I went in and checked to make sure it was the right one. XD
  It starts up fine aside from that error so I got no clue what it is missing.  confused  Haven't used anything other than the Card Import/Export page and functions so no clue what's going on. >.>
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: Anyone free for dueling?   Anyone free for dueling? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 12:44 am

Test ran OutLaw's Distorted Archetype cards that were posted and everything seems fine so far.  Learned a very harsh lesson that they should always have some kind of extra deck cards unless I missed something. XD
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone free for dueling?   Anyone free for dueling? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 am

lol yep the distorted card arent finished yet still have some more to add including the extra deck monsters
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: Anyone free for dueling?   Anyone free for dueling? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 2:55 am

lol I need to get the first 14 of my Orb Lits up and running at some point. XD  Only real issue I have is a program to make the ark for them.  I suppose I could use Paint.Net for some temp images until I can get something the can do Vector Art other than the school's copy of Adobe Illustrator. Smile
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: Anyone free for dueling?   Anyone free for dueling? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 2:57 am

Also is the room on Hamachi able to be accessed?  Had it open if anyone wanted to duel. Smile
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone free for dueling?   Anyone free for dueling? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 3:05 am

i will check give me a sec to intstall hamachi on this computer cant duel atm as im trying to get a plugin system working for my card manager
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: Anyone free for dueling?   Anyone free for dueling? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 3:07 am

lol see you in a sec than.  I'll know if it worked if you turn up in chat or post here. Razz
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone free for dueling?   Anyone free for dueling? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 3:13 am

it worked though im going offline now back later
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: Anyone free for dueling?   Anyone free for dueling? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 3:14 am

OK see ya later than. Smile
Back to top Go down
EnvoyofTime

EnvoyofTime

PostSubject: Re: Anyone free for dueling?   Anyone free for dueling? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 3:47 am

Okay, so I'm free to duel for the next day
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: Anyone free for dueling?   Anyone free for dueling? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 3:49 am

I'm still here feel free to pop into the room. Smile  If you've got any custom cards you are planning on using pack and post otherwise just use the things already in the game. Smile
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: Anyone free for dueling?   Anyone free for dueling? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 5:17 am

Offline for now so someone let me know in the next couple of hours if they want a duel. Smile Otherwise I'm out for the night.
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: Anyone free for dueling?   Anyone free for dueling? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 5:48 am

Turned it online again so anyone that is lurking can get into the Hamachi room.  If you've got custom cards of your own you plan on using post them packed so we can all use them. Smile
Back to top Go down
EnvoyofTime

EnvoyofTime

PostSubject: Re: Anyone free for dueling?   Anyone free for dueling? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 5:54 am

Ok, since my computer crashed i have to Redownload mackpro and re-apply numeron and orichalcos cards. Then I can duel.
here's numeron: http://www.mediafire.com/download/phm0mgwv80o01lc/YGOPro+Custom+Cards+%28Numeron%29.rar
Orichalcos: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ugbpcg9ajuqcduc/YGOPro+-+Orichalcos+%28Anime+Effects%29.zip
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: Anyone free for dueling?   Anyone free for dueling? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 6:00 am

Downloading both but got to download 7-Zip for the rar so I can unzip it and rezip it for the game to even pick up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone free for dueling?   Anyone free for dueling? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone free for dueling?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next