a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

StormWing - Strategist of Time & Space

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

StormWing - Strategist of Time & Space Empty
PostSubject: StormWing - Strategist of Time & Space   StormWing - Strategist of Time & Space Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 7:11 pm

I noticed a few Persona cards floating around and figured I'd try and make one myself.  This card is based on an old Lockdown theme of mine that involves sealing the field and turn so it might look a little crazy and that's why I'm splitting its Time and Space effects between a Pendulum effect and a monster one. Razz Smile It also has the Persona Blast ability from Vanguard to really throw things into a tailspin. XD

*Reserved for image when made* [if anyone wants to help with an image they can since I'm both terrible at art and short of something to do the work Sad]
Pendulum \ Tuner
LIGHT \ Warrior 
LV 5 \ P-Scale[ Left: 9, Right: 2]
2500 ATK \ 2000 DEF

Pendulum Effect:
You can only have one StormWing - Strategist of Time & Space in your Pendulum Zones at a time.  To place this card in your Pendulum zone you must discard from your hand or Evacuate from your Main or Extra Deck a card that has an effect that manipulates the turn or phases of the turn in some way.  Once per turn Evacuate 2 cards from the top of your deck and Banish 2 other cards from your graveyard and roll two dice one for you and one for your opponent.  Depending on the number rolled for a given player that player skips the phase in question during their next turn.  1 = Draw Phase, 2 = Standby Phase, 3 = Main Phase 1, 4 = Battle Phase, 5 = Main Phase 2, 6 = End Phase.  In the case of the End Phase being skipped it goes immediately to the end of it before any effects can be activated.  If StormWing - Strategist of Time & Space is evacuated or banished by this effect roll an extra die for your opponent and skip the rolled phase during their next turn, if the targeted phase is already being skipped it is skipped for an additional turn.

Monster Effect:
You can only have one StormWing - Strategist of Time & Space in your Monster Zones at a time.  This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set, it can only be Special Summoned by its own effect unless another card explicitly names it in its effect. This card can only be Special Summoned by discarding a card from your hand or evacuating a card from your Main or Extra Deck that has an effect that manipulates the zones of the field in some way, this card can be special summoned from either your hand or if it is banished.  Once Per Turn Evacuate 2 cards from the top of your deck and Banish 2 other cards from your graveyard and select 2 zones or your side of the field and 2 zones on your opponent's side of the field even if there are cards already in them.  Those zones cannot be used while this card is face-up on the field, if there is already a card in a selected zone it remains in that zone but when it is removed from the zone in any way the zone under it cannot be used.  If StormWing - Strategist of Time & Space is evacuated or banished by this effect destroy all cards in zones marked as unusable and select another zone on your opponent's side of the field whether it has a card in it or not, the card in that zone is destroyed if any and the zone itself is unusable while this card is face-up on the field.

Before anyone starts having a Full Mental Brain Failure, cards like Battle Fader, Time Eater, Arcana Force XXI - The World,Cardcar D, etc would be examples of cards that manipulate the turn or phases of the turn.  While cards like Ground Collapse, Phantom Dragon, Numbing Grub in the Ice Barrier, Mystical Cards of Light, etc would be examples of cards that manipulate the zones of the field.  

This card is mildly broken but it is only as dangerous as the user and it takes cards that are normally not in someone's deck to even be able to use it in the first place so it is unlikely to be much of an issue, also it is easily shutdown or removed from the field.  So you won't have to worry too much about it.  The Pendulum scales are different on each side simply because they can be but it also provides an element of strategy to using it in the pendulum zones.
Back to top Go down
AoO

AoO

Member Title : Noob4ever

PostSubject: Re: StormWing - Strategist of Time & Space   StormWing - Strategist of Time & Space Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 4:28 pm

Oh dear, this card can cause a huge mess in a duel XD 
Nice one; would be nice to see a picture ;D
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: StormWing - Strategist of Time & Space   StormWing - Strategist of Time & Space Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 4:37 pm

AoO wrote:
Oh dear, this card can cause a huge mess in a duel XD 
Nice one, would be nice to see a picuter ;D
If only I could make one. XD  I'm not very good at this kind of art but the image would look something like a soldier with wings of storms and an object that controls time in one hand, and an object that controls space in the other.  Main colors of Green, Blue, Purple, White, and Black. Smile
Back to top Go down
AoO

AoO

PostSubject: Re: StormWing - Strategist of Time & Space   StormWing - Strategist of Time & Space Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 6:00 pm

How would it be with that card picture (not the entire Card^^):
StormWing - Strategist of Time & Space <a href=StormWing - Strategist of Time & Space Warang11" />
Back to top Go down
AoO

AoO

PostSubject: Re: StormWing - Strategist of Time & Space   StormWing - Strategist of Time & Space Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 10:59 pm

Here would be an example card (sorry my template for Magic set editor is so screwed up, that I also have to use GIMP^^'):

StormWing - Strategist of Time & Space Storm_10
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: StormWing - Strategist of Time & Space   StormWing - Strategist of Time & Space Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 4:37 pm

hmm, looks like an interesting example.
Back to top Go down
AoO

AoO

PostSubject: Re: StormWing - Strategist of Time & Space   StormWing - Strategist of Time & Space Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 12:40 am

Glad to hear^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StormWing - Strategist of Time & Space   StormWing - Strategist of Time & Space Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1