a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Was away for a long time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Project Leviamon

Project Leviamon

Member Title : Busy with high school sadly

Was away for a long time Empty
PostSubject: Was away for a long time   Was away for a long time Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 3:22 pm

Haven't been paying much attention to the site and for that i am sorry. The reason i was away for so long was mostly because on my new computer Ygopro runs really slowly. I'm not sure whats the issue but it prevents me from testing cards i script which means i cannot do card requests that require "advanced" lua scripting experience. I can still help in scripting cards and finding problems, but i might pass on cards that have really complicated effects like "Relinquished"(for the life of me i cannot understand what it does without reading the actual effect)

I will also be making my own archetype when i'm bored, but before it comes close to going into Mackpro i will probably need card testers to test them frequently. Another downside is that i also cannot check strategies that work and don't work so whenever my archetype becomes OP or UP depends on what other people make out of it.

tl;dr

My new computer runs Ygopro really slowly
Because of that i cannot help in making complicated archetypes and cards
I can still help with basic cards and problems
I will make my own Archetype when i'm bored but it will require card testers if people want it to hit Mackpro
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=364458
VB99

VB99

Member Title : Legendary Planet

Was away for a long time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was away for a long time   Was away for a long time Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 3:18 pm

Well then, welcome back, Project Leviamon. 

Whilst I would love to help you test your cards, I'm afraid that I screwed up the card manager (or the cards.dbs), as I can't run it as administrator without it not even showing up after selecting the dbs-file... and running it as anything else has proven impossible, at least if I want to add new cards...

Anyway, like I said, welcome back Smile

Greetings
VB99
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiktion.de/u/VB99

Was away for a long time

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1