a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Turbo Space Invaders

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Torpzun

Member Title : TURBO MODE! STRAIGHT INTO A WALL!
Location : A place where the denizens wish they had some drugs.

Turbo Space Invaders Empty
PostSubject: Turbo Space Invaders   Turbo Space Invaders Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:39 am

Ok, as I am very picky with my card art, I will post these all as Written Cards. I'm only semi-sure if this is allowed, but I honestly am too apathetic for such details. And no, the pictures you're suggesting for my cards are not good enough. Name suggestions, on the other hand, may work. Also, just to make sure you know, the names of the cards reflect what kind of card it is (for example, the orange-named cards are Effect Monsters and the pink-named cards are Traps).

The stuff.:
Back to top Go down
Torpzun

PostSubject: Re: Turbo Space Invaders   Turbo Space Invaders Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:34 pm

Oh come on, it's been a month now. Does anyone want to say anything about this?
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

Member Title : Legendary Planet

PostSubject: Re: Turbo Space Invaders   Turbo Space Invaders Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:07 pm

Well, the archetype is quite balanced, so there isn't anything you can make batter.
MAYBE reduce the attack of Crashing Comet - Greater Planar Elemental by 300, but that would definitly be it.

Greetings
VB99
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiktion.de/u/VB99
Torpzun

PostSubject: Re: Turbo Space Invaders   Turbo Space Invaders Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:01 pm

Ehhh, I'm honestly not so sure about Crashing Comet's ATK. When I'm testing these cards, I usually end up going into all three of the other similar Fusions before I go into it. It's probably more of how the smaller Earth elemental works that I end up never going into it. Plus, when the other three have card removal effects (one removes 2, even), Crashing Comet is supposed to shine in being a beater that can bypass a few threats.
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

PostSubject: Re: Turbo Space Invaders   Turbo Space Invaders Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:51 pm

Yes, I just thought that it steps kinda out of the line with the other fusion monsters, as they have only around 2400 ATK (except the leader, nice job not calling him Planar Elemental btw., it makes him way more balanced).
About the small Earth elemental, how about letting it summon itself at the cost f their effect, like "Earth Planar Elemental summoned by this effect can't use their effect as long as they remain face-up on the field"?

Greetings
VB99
Back to top Go down
Torpzun

PostSubject: Re: Turbo Space Invaders   Turbo Space Invaders Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:20 am

Is there something beneficial out of changing the effect like that? You can just Summon another Earth by Tributing a non-EARTH monster, and oftentimes you'll want to Summon a Fire for the destruction.
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

PostSubject: Re: Turbo Space Invaders   Turbo Space Invaders Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:33 am

OHHH, I thought the effect means that you can summon a monster with an attribute different from the small Earth elemental.

Greetings
VB99
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turbo Space Invaders   Turbo Space Invaders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turbo Space Invaders

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1