a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Suggestions improvement ideas/new archetype "The First"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
urielkama

Member Title : Stupid Broken Nerd and Bleach fan °_°

Your Suggestions improvement ideas/new archetype "The First" Empty
PostSubject: Your Suggestions improvement ideas/new archetype "The First"   Your Suggestions improvement ideas/new archetype "The First" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:04 pm

Hello, today i want presentate you my new Archetype, they are seen and available as custom cards and for offline fun on percy's ygopro too, that means they are already scripted. Actually on mackpro they are need specific references that they will added into this game Smile. In that case i want to ask if you have any ideas what could be changed or what could be nerfed, i would be very appreciated of some suggestions from you. For more infos about the archetype you can visit this site, i created a story about them if you have any intrest Smile( story section not completed but here i guess its not so important xD): http://www.ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/10113/New-Custom-Anime-Archetype-called--The-First#post59735

Now i will list the cards of the archetype (pics are gained from google of some games like Final Fantasy, Devil May Cry, and other fanatasy stuff, pics or card images i want to change i will mark here with this star sign *):
Monster Cards:
Spell/Trap:

So iam excited about your suggestions and support. After the improvements i will add them for download here under the custom card thread. In the end i want ask are pendulum summon already here is available o.o?
Back to top Go down
urielkama

PostSubject: Re: Your Suggestions improvement ideas/new archetype "The First"   Your Suggestions improvement ideas/new archetype "The First" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 1:01 pm

no ideas is everything fine with them o.o? Or do you need a bit of time to read through this plot of cards .D? My own suggestion is to give the ritual spell card an activation condition, that you need 5 or more "The First" monsters or alternative 5 or more "Symbol Fragments" (which considers to the archetype story) in graveyard to play this card Smile. Anyways i try find other pic for Arias Eye  and change the card images.^^
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

PostSubject: Re: Your Suggestions improvement ideas/new archetype "The First"   Your Suggestions improvement ideas/new archetype "The First" Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 1:14 am

hmm more like people might just be not paying attention to it.  For Pendulums that are Extra deck monsters like Fusion, Sychro, and XYZ; We might have to rig up a new game mechanic like discarding a card from your hand since it starts in the extra deck and can't be in the hand.  If the (Fusion,Sychro,XYZ) Pendulum monster is face down in the extra deck it can be set in the Pendulum Zone by discarding a card from you hand or some other cost we could think of.  This way those cards stay where they should and don't end up clogging up the main deck.
Back to top Go down
urielkama

PostSubject: Re: Your Suggestions improvement ideas/new archetype "The First"   Your Suggestions improvement ideas/new archetype "The First" Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 7:09 pm

StormWing0 wrote:
hmm more like people might just be not paying attention to it.  For Pendulums that are Extra deck monsters like Fusion, Sychro, and XYZ; We might have to rig up a new game mechanic like discarding a card from your hand since it starts in the extra deck and can't be in the hand.  If the (Fusion,Sychro,XYZ) Pendulum monster is face down in the extra deck it can be set in the Pendulum Zone by discarding a card from you hand or some other cost we could think of.  This way those cards stay where they should and don't end up clogging up the main deck.
that would be n1 if something like that could be made a new mechanic, but i come end up to decide that i give the fusion/pendulum type monsters just a special summon procedure with material costs, they only look like a combination of to diffrent types in the end, so they are just pendulum/effect monsters. Maybe i thought about to change the summon procedure or location from where they can be special summoned, under utilities, so 2 ways to fusion,synchro and xyz summon could be exist, but thats not ygo anymore for sure Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Suggestions improvement ideas/new archetype "The First"   Your Suggestions improvement ideas/new archetype "The First" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Suggestions improvement ideas/new archetype "The First"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1