a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

StormWing0's card & archetype ideas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

StormWing0's card & archetype ideas Empty
PostSubject: StormWing0's card & archetype ideas   StormWing0's card & archetype ideas Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 4:57 am

Figured since my topic in the Single Cards area was turning into a Multiple Cards one rather quickly I'd start gathering some of them here and it also makes more sense even if most are singles but grouped in an ever growing list.

RoseHarpies are an archetype highly reliant on both FlyingRose Counters and their counter part cards for the main source of their powers.  If not dealt with fast they can easily become nearly immortal due to simple yet dangerous effects.  Their main weakness if the fact that most are rendered near useless when their counterpart cards aren't around or they don't have enough FlyingRose Counters to draw on.  Also Most are a type of card similar to Yubel and the LV monsters in the sense they can summon more powerful versions of themselves. They are also able to either directly add to hand, graveyard, banish, or field their counterpart card but with an unpleasant downside in doing so that varies from pair to pair. Each Pair of RoseHarpies also acts like two fighters covering each other's blind spots and their effects should reflect that.   I'll be separating their common effects from the rest of the card effect so they don't get in the way and it's easier to read.

Win condition for the RoseHarpies is overwhelming Field Presence, their shielding gained by their FlyingRose Counters, and their blind spot covering tag team effects.
RoseHarpies (WIP):
I'm going to leave with these for now since I've been spending way too much time on their effects but I'd say they are mostly done.  Here's the idea behind these two so far.

RoseHarpie Chick - Male is suppose to fear the Hand or Graveyard but be able to pull itself and allies out of the Deck and Banish zones.  Also likes bringing out it counterpart from them too and going into one of them if its counterpart is in one that it fears.  While RoseHarpie Chick - Female fears Deck or Banish zones but fishes allies out of Hand or Graveyard.  Still working on their effects so if there is anyone with some ideas they might be helpful since these things are taking forever to come up with and still need some fine tuning before the programmers can have a crack at them.

Each pair will have some theme to them.  The current two are a Summon/Search and Recycle/Search pair. Next ones are.  Draw/Discard, Heal/Burn, Summon/Summon-Cancel, Search/Recycle, To Grave/Banish, ZoneUp/ZoneLock, CounterMaker/CounterUser pairs.

Spell/Trap cards are mostly meaner versions of existing cards that use FlyingRose Counters or Generate massive numbers of them.  Also acting as shields, and the firepower of the deck.  The higher level synchro, fusion, and xyz cards are similar in the sense that most need their partner to be able to be too dangerous but have ways of making it so they can be summoned but don't aim directly at them with their effects to do so.

Trying something new based around ? (unknown) Attribute and type not sure of the exact game mechanics around these so I have no clue if I'll get it right at all.

? (Unknown) Attribute, Type, Level, and ATK/DEF Ideas:
hmm still not sure of the game mechanics around ? (unknown) Attribute, Type, and Level as to what they get reset to if the card with them loses it's effect changing them to something. We all know that ATK/DEF reset to 0, LV/Rank might reset to 1.  So the only real mystery is what do Attribute and Type reset to? O_o

Figured while my brain was melting over the RoseHarpies I'd drop a nasty little Field Lockdown Archetype to get my brain moving again. Razz 

Zone Sealing Archetype:

Might need a little help toning down the OPness of the Forbidden Zone archetype but at least it isn't as bad as I was thinking it would be. Razz Also any ideas for images for the reasonable ones? O_o

Last edited by StormWing0 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:22 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated some of the RoseHarpies and added a bit more support (I think >.<))
Back to top Go down
cane_63106

cane_63106

Member Title : D.D. Dragon Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: StormWing0's card & archetype ideas   StormWing0's card & archetype ideas Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:36 pm

Special Summon 1 RoseHarpie monster with Male/Female in its name of a higher level that Requires RoseHarpie Librarian - Female's effect to summon.

What does that mean?

Wouldn't your common effect 1 destroy them outright? Like you summon them, they won't have counters and your opponent's standby phase will come around and they'd off themselves.

RoseHarpie Swoop: (quick play spell) Select 1 RoseHarpie monster in your hand, deck, graveyard or that is banished. Remove Flying Rose counters from your side of the field equal to the level of the selected monster and Special Summon it.

decent?
Back to top Go down
http:// https://www.youtube.com/user/cane63106/videos
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: StormWing0's card & archetype ideas   StormWing0's card & archetype ideas Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 10:31 pm

lol silly me. XD  Wasn't even paying attention to that. :p

The up side is at least I separated the commons from them for now until I got them worked out.

As for the effect that special summons the higher level RoseHarpie that has the same gender name well that's based on a combination of how the LV monsters summon stronger forms this effect is also based on Yubel and how it summons its higher forms but in a not so wide ranging state.  Also not sure how to phrase it so it's more readable and makes sense.

Lets see if I can rephrase a bit: :p

(RoseHarpie_Common_Summon_Effect_1): Tribute this card during your opponent's end phase Special Summon 1 RoseHarpie monster with the same gender that is of a higher level that requires this named card to summon it.

Had to generalize it a bit due to not using a card name or putting in if it sends it to the grave or banishes it but it makes more sense than it did. :p

I'll see if I can rework their common counter generator effect a bit later. Smile  One is meant to kill them and the other isn't.
Back to top Go down
cane_63106

cane_63106

PostSubject: Re: StormWing0's card & archetype ideas   StormWing0's card & archetype ideas Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 11:50 pm

oh so you mean it'd be worded:

"During your opponent's End Phase, you can tribute this card to Special Summon 1 Lv(whatever's higher than the monster this effect is on) or higher 'Male/Female' 'RoseHarpie' monster (it doesn't say from where though, and I didn't want to imply anything seeing as how these things are getting Special Summoned from all over the place lol)

ex: During your opponent's End Phase, you can tribute this card to Special Summon 1 Lv 5 or higher 'Male' 'RoseHarpie' monster from your hand or deck.

this wording ok?
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: StormWing0's card & archetype ideas   StormWing0's card & archetype ideas Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:42 am

lol oops forgot the from where clause. XD  yep phrasing seems more readable than mine.  Main reason it said that other part about the RoseHarpie requiring it in order to be summoned is mainly because of trying to mimic the LV Monsters but more generally since there might be two or three that want it by name while others would fall into the type of effect your ex is.

lets see since low levels would summon higher levels, lets see if I can refine if a few steps more. :p

(meant for LV4 or lower RoseHarpies)
During your opponent's End Phase, while (insert counterpart RoseHarpie Here) is on the field you can tribute this card and (could send to grave or banish), than Special Summon 1 LV 5 or 6 (insert RoseHarpie's gender) RoseHarpie monster from your hand or deck.

(the one likely on the LV 5's and 6's)
During your opponent's End Phase, while (insert counterpart RoseHarpie Here) is on the field you can tribute this card and (could send to grave or banish), than Special Summon 1 LV 7 to 9 (insert RoseHarpie's gender) RoseHarpie monster from your hand or deck.

(likely on the 7 to 9 levels)
During your opponent's End Phase, while (insert counterpart RoseHarpie Here) is on the field you can tribute this card and (could send to grave or banish), than Special Summon 1 LV 10 or higher (insert RoseHarpie's gender) RoseHarpie monster from your deck.

Just ideas and probably a bit too limiting but it could show one possible path for the LV monster like ones at least although they should probably name what one they summon in those cases.  The format you showed would most likely be used by the ones that are made for the wider range. :p

Yes there would be some that didn't need their counterpart around but in this case I'm assuming it would, while others would summon higher forms if their counterpart card was removed from the field in some way, or due to other things going on like a high number of FlyingRose Counters.
Back to top Go down
cane_63106

cane_63106

PostSubject: Re: StormWing0's card & archetype ideas   StormWing0's card & archetype ideas Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:28 am

You're right. It is too limiting on you. They shouldn't need to have another on the field to Lv Up. Think of it as like a reward for it surviving your opponent's turn lol. They can have effects that can go off when another is on the field, like Special Summoning, but Lv'ing is something you've earned regardless. Also when you've gone through having your monsters get up to 2 tribute monsters, 7-12 is pretty trivial, especially since when you're at around 9+ you're in Boss Monster territory anyway and usually they have different summoning conditions. so the 1-4 bringing out 5-6 is cool and 5-6 bringing out 7+ should be it. Most Lv'ing go through 3 stages. You don't want to have them to be too slow or by the time your opponent figures out their weakness, they'll easily be able to reset you and lock you into your lower monsters. Well, if I were going against them, I'd figure that smacking the lower ones around will make it slower to get the bigger ones out, so all my effects will go into stomping them as often as possible.
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: StormWing0's card & archetype ideas   StormWing0's card & archetype ideas Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:00 pm

hmm, yep seems my restrictions are more OP than the effects. XD

I'll see about revising the effects when I can to see if I can try to make them a bit better keeping a few things in mind. :p  With me I either end up making the effect too strong or the cost/conditions too limiting when making an effect.

Here's an interesting one for normal monsters without any effect making them normal.

Power From The Grave
Normal Spell
Banish one normal spell card in your graveyard and target one non-Gemini normal monster on your field.  The targeted monster is now treated as an effect monster with the effect of the banished normal spell card while that spell card remains banished.  It can only use the effect it has gained once per turn.

lol figured normal monsters needed something to pick them up.  Yes I know the thing someone is likely to do is use this effect on something like Monster Reborn or some other card that is limited but it makes things interesting.  Also the opponent has a way to beat it and that's get the spell that was banished out of the banish zone. :p
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: StormWing0's card & archetype ideas   StormWing0's card & archetype ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:05 am

Updated main Post with some new RoseHarpies but haven't put in their effects yet since I'm still working on them. If anyone wants to help the descriptions might help. :p  Also put in some spell and trap cards for them.  If anyone has some ideas for more RoseHarpie cards to go along with the ones here than have at it.  Never can have too few. :p
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: StormWing0's card & archetype ideas   StormWing0's card & archetype ideas Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 12:25 am

I'll get back to the main RoseHarpies later since even I know building a deck using just the mains would get most run over. 

Had a lapse in sanity on a small set of cards with notably broken effects with just as broken downside to counter.

The idea behind the Soul Engage set is a group of all or nothing you lose if your turn ends type cards for using them. Razz  Their effects are well worth the high chance of losing to have. Smile 
Soul Engages (Warning Highly Likely to be Broken):
Yes if I am planing on making an image for a card to be made there'll be -Reserved for image- above it but don't expect it to stay there in these 4 Soul Engage cards' cases since even with the Losing at the end of you turn clause on each it still doesn't balance them fully.
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: StormWing0's card & archetype ideas   StormWing0's card & archetype ideas Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 8:33 pm

Added a new Archetype up top that is a zone locking archetype.  The Forbidden Zone archetype's main goal is to seal your field and do one of 3 things to win.  Swarm, DeckOut, or Burn the opponent to win.  Of course there is the very likely chance of them RQing against the deck. Razz 

Need a bit of help with ideas for images for the not so broken ones and some help on unbraking the ones that are broken if any. Razz
Back to top Go down
cane_63106

cane_63106

PostSubject: Re: StormWing0's card & archetype ideas   StormWing0's card & archetype ideas Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:58 am

how are these coming along for you? I still want to help out with them if you've come to a solid strategy for the roseharpies
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: StormWing0's card & archetype ideas   StormWing0's card & archetype ideas Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 5:27 pm

cane_63106 wrote:
how are these coming along for you? I still want to help out with them if you've come to a solid strategy for the roseharpies
 Yep just forgot to come back and update the main ones. XD

Been working on the main format for them if anyone wanted to help.
Waring Text Wall!

1 or 2 common effects. (Common effects like generating FlyingRose Counters, and/or a Self Extraction from one of two places it can get out of if the conditions are met.)
1 effect that does something to get the counterpart card (if any) out of the deck, grave, hand, or banish into/onto the hand of field.
1 stand alone effect that helps other RoseHarpies.
1 advanced effect that can only be used when the its counterpart card (if any) is on the field or in other required location.
(optional) 1 effect that often brings out a higher level RoseHarpie from the deck or hand but can bring them out of the grave or banish in other cases.

RoseHarpies from the main deck are either Winged-Beast or Plant type and WIND or EARTH attribute but attribute can be different.  Attributes on each pair of RoseHarpies are often opposites or counters of each other but related to their types.  Other types RoseHarpies can be are Warrior, Aqua, Pyro, Dragon.

Each RoseHarpie in a Pair has two locations it can get itself out of (if it has the Self Extraction Effect) and two locations it needs either its counterpart card or another RoseHarpie to help it get out of.  In each pair they both share one of these,  EX: card A can get out of Grave and Deck but not Banish and Hand while Card B can get out of Banish and Deck but not Hand and Grave.

Most RoseHarpies have a named Gender in their name but don't always in the case of the ones in the extra deck.  Also the ones with Counterpart cards will always have effects some effects that let them do one thing but not something else that end up covered by their counterpart.  Say one is able to summon RoseHarpies from the Graveyard but the other is able to from the Banish Zone or One Burns the Opponent while the other Heals you.  Each one's effects normally cover the area opposite of the other making up for its counterpart's lacking in the other side of the pairing.  Another good example would be the ZoneUp/ZoneLock Pair, One seals zones preventing them from being used or reduces the number of cards per zone while the other opens up sealed zones or ups the number of cards per zone.  Aside from the boss monster paths of the main two RoseHarpies this is one of the most dangerous pairs in the whole set. Keep in mind each pair has an effect that can only be used when both are in the required locations like both on the field, and in the case of the ZoneUp/ZoneLock Pair their upping or lowering of the number of cards per zone can only be done while they are both on the field.

The last thing about the RoseHarpie Pairs to keep track of is each has a theme their effects are based around and they don't necessarily need to be used with other RoseHarpies.  

lol not sure how much this helps but in the meantime I'm going to see if I can update the RoseHarpies in the main post a bit so they make sense again. Razz
Back to top Go down
cane_63106

cane_63106

PostSubject: Re: StormWing0's card & archetype ideas   StormWing0's card & archetype ideas Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 6:21 am

Their title is RoseHarpie, which will automatically make you think Plant/Winged Beast which is easy by saying Winged Beast effect: This card is also treated as a Plant-Type monster. Why would you have dragons, warriors, etc? Don't write (common effect #?) that really makes it hard focus just on the wording and if you feel it's too long, then you know there's some work to be done lol i copied them all that are on this page (right) and i'm going to do my best to check em out now.
Back to top Go down
cane_63106

cane_63106

PostSubject: Re: StormWing0's card & archetype ideas   StormWing0's card & archetype ideas Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 7:15 am

How are these? You really have to simplify these lol it. the wall of txt really throws me off. a boss monster, i get but wow for these! lol This is seriously what I'm thinking. They all gain counters when another RoseHarpie is Normal/Special Summoned. They have their protection effects to make them harder to knock off. Then they have their 1 (maybe 2) separate effect before the Lv Up! It'd make them simpler and right to the point of the deck. Extra things can go into Spell/Trap cards.

RoseHarpie Chick - Male
LV 1 / WIND / Winged-Beast / Tuner
ATK 0 / DEF 0
-SUGGESTED EFFECT: Once per turn you can add 1 ‘RoseHarpie Chick - Female’ from your deck to your hand. This card gains a FlyingRose counter each time you Normal/Special Summon a RoseHarpie monster. If this card would be destroyed in battle, remove 3 FlyingRose counters from your side of the field instead. Once per turn, if you control a face-up RoseHarpie Chick - Female’: you can Special Summon 1 of your banished Lv 2 or lower RoseHarpie monsters. During your opponent‘s End Phase; you can tribute this card to Special Summon 1 Lv 5 or 6 ‘Male’ RoseHarpie monsters from your hand or deck.

RoseHarpie Chick - Female
LV 1 / EARTH / Plant / Tuner
ATK 0 / DEF 0
-SUGGESTED EFFECT: Once per turn you can add 1 ‘RoseHarpie Chick - Male’ that is either banished or in your deck to your hand. This card gains a FlyingRose counter each time you Normal/Special Summon a RoseHarpie monster. If this card would be destroyed by a card effect; remove 3 FlyingRose counters from your side of the field instead. Once per turn, if you control a face-up ‘RoseHarpie Chick - Male’; you can add 1 Lv 2 or lower ‘RoseHarpie’ monster that is either banished or in your Graveyard to your deck. During your opponent’s End Phase, you can tribute this card to Special Summon 1 Lv 5 or 6 ‘Female‘ ‘RoseHarpie’ monster from your hand or deck.
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: StormWing0's card & archetype ideas   StormWing0's card & archetype ideas Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 4:45 pm

cane_63106 wrote:
Their title is RoseHarpie, which will automatically make you think Plant/Winged Beast which is easy by saying Winged Beast effect: This card is also treated as a Plant-Type monster. Why would you have dragons, warriors, etc? Don't write (common effect #?) that really makes it hard focus just on the wording and if you feel it's too long, then you know there's some work to be done lol i copied them all that are on this page (right) and i'm going to do my best to check em out now.
The other 4 types are mainly meant for the extra deck and only certain special cases when using RoseHarpies with other groups of cards, but all in all the Plant/Winged-Beast setup is their main focus or should be at least.

Meanwhile me and simplifying effects seems to be hard currently for some unknown reason.  Guessing my mind is thinking more lines of text than needed. Laughing In any event you seem to have gotten what I was trying to setup with your suggestion.  Aside from adjusting it a little to make it a bit faster on counter generation so it can take at least one hit and hit just a bit wider it isn't that far off from what I had in mind for the boss path. Razz

>_>  Forgot to mention one more thing.  Male RoseHaripes would tend to work with the Banish Zone and deck while the Female ones would tend to work with the Graveyard and hand while both working with the Field, doesn't mean this can't be different though.  The general idea for them doing this is to both throw off the opponent's strategy and make it so they can fetch each other from those places for summons or recycles.  Since the ever increasing number of FlyingRose Counters would be one issue for them but causing cards to end up in the grave or banished faster wouldn't end well for them either.  Smile

Hmm also never really thought of adding the effect to treat them as their other type as well.  Might add it just to see how it would work but I think the reason I haven't yet is due to it making them mildly OP due to being able to use both Plant and Winged-Beast support with them at all times. Razz
Back to top Go down
cane_63106

cane_63106

PostSubject: Re: StormWing0's card & archetype ideas   StormWing0's card & archetype ideas Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 7:45 pm

The 'more lines than needed', as I've seen right off the bat, are, "If '.....' is on your field, you can Special Summon this card from '....'. That should be the effect of the other card to search/special summon that monster. That's why I switched them in my suggestions. I'm working on them by pairs, then I'll go to the S/T Cards. 2x + a turn effects shouldn't be used. make their initial effects more focused and efficient and you won't have to trip off of doing it more than once per turn. I've honestly not gone over them all, but i see you mention the counters adding up, but wouldn't they just vanish once you Lv them during your opponent's end phase anyway?
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: StormWing0's card & archetype ideas   StormWing0's card & archetype ideas Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 3:18 am

cane_63106 wrote:
The 'more lines than needed', as I've seen right off the bat, are, "If '.....' is on your field, you can Special Summon this card from '....'. That should be the effect of the other card to search/special summon that monster. That's why I switched them in my suggestions. I'm working on them by pairs, then I'll go to the S/T Cards. 2x + a turn effects shouldn't be used. make their initial effects more focused and efficient and you won't have to trip off of doing it more than once per turn. I've honestly not gone over them all, but i see you mention the counters adding up, but wouldn't they just vanish once you Lv them during your opponent's end phase anyway?

lol good point guess I could make it so the card LV'ed into gets the counters of the other card.  Similar things with the spell and trap cards too I guess in terms of sending their counters elsewhere when they leave the field. XD
Back to top Go down
cane_63106

cane_63106

PostSubject: Re: StormWing0's card & archetype ideas   StormWing0's card & archetype ideas Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 7:11 am

How about making a Field Spell that racks up on the counters, then uses them to protect itself and the RoseHarpies. That way you can skip each having the counter issues and it'd make them simpler. if you try to add too many effects to very few, it all becomes worse for it. you can make a RoseHarpie Male/Female Gardener that you can discard to search the Field Spell.
Back to top Go down
cane_63106

cane_63106

PostSubject: Re: StormWing0's card & archetype ideas   StormWing0's card & archetype ideas Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 8:52 am

What do you think of these? I tried my best to limit the text wall they seem to get and pretty much put all of those common effects and counter generating on 1 card. They have a singular focus, which becomes hard as hell to get off the field and separate effects as well. Limiting effects because another card is on the field just seems too much and too pointless.

RoseHarpie Chick - Male
Lv 1 / WIND / Winged-Beast / Tuner
ATK 0 / DEF 0
-SUGGESTED EFFECT: This card is also treated as a Plant-Type Monster. Once per turn you can add 1 ‘RoseHarpie Chick - Female’ from your deck to your hand. Once per turn, if you control a face-up RoseHarpie Chick - Female’: you can Special Summon 1 of your banished Lv 2 or lower RoseHarpie monsters. During your opponent‘s End Phase; you can tribute this card to Special Summon 1 Lv 5 or 6 ‘Male’ RoseHarpie monsters from your hand or deck.

RoseHarpie Chick - Female
Lv 1 / EARTH / Plant / Tuner
ATK: 0 / DEF: 0
-SUGGESTED EFFECT: This card is also treated as a Winged-Beast Type monster. Once per turn you can add 1 ‘RoseHarpie Chick - Male’ that is either banished or in your deck to your hand. Once per turn, if you control a face-up ‘RoseHarpie Chick - Male’; you can add 1 Lv 2 or lower ‘RoseHarpie’ that is either banished or in your Graveyard to your deck. During your opponent’s End Phase, you can tribute this card to Special Summon 1 Lv 5 or 6 ‘Female‘ ‘RoseHarpie’ from your hand or deck.

RoseHarpie Librarian - Male
Lv 4 / EARTH / Plant
ATK: 1000 / DEF: 1500
-SUGGESTED EFFECT: This card is also treated as a Winged-Beast Type monster. Once per turn you can Special Summon 1 RoseHarpie Librarian - Female from your hand or Graveyard. Once per turn you can pay 500 Life Points: Your opponent discards 1 card from their hand. You can remove 3 FlyingRose Counters from RoseHarpies’ Eden to discard 1 card from the top of your opponent’s deck. If this card is destroyed by your opponent’s card effect, you can Special Summon 1 Level 5 or 6 ’Male’ ‘RoseHarpie” (from???).

RoseHarpie Librarian - Female
Lv 4 / WIND / Winged-Beast
ATK: 1500/ DEF: 1000
-SUGGESTED EFFECT: This card is also treated as a Plant-Type monster. Once per turn you can Special Summon 1 RoseHarpie Librarian - Male in your deck or that is banished to your side of the field. You can remove 3 FlyingRose Counters from RoseHarpies’ Eden to draw 1 card. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 Level 5 or 6 ’Female’ ’RoseHarpie’ (from???)

RoseHarpie Chainer - Male
Lv 3/ WIND/ Winged-Beast
ATK: 1000/ DEF: 1000
-SUGGESTED EFFECT: This card is also treated as a Plant-Type monster. If a face-up RoseHarpie Chainer - Female would be banished, you can add it to your hand instead. If this card is destroyed by battle you can remove 4 FlyingRose Counters from RoseHarpies’ Eden to inflict 2000 points of damage to your opponent. If RoseHarpie Chainer - Female is destroyed as a result of battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can pay 1500 Life Points to Special Summon it.

RoseHarpie Chainer - Female
Lv 3/ EARTH/ Plant
ATK: 1000/ DEF:1000
-SUGGESTED EFFECT: This card is also treated as a Winged-Best Type monster. If a face-up RoseHarpie Chainer - Male would be banished, you can add it to your hand instead. If this card is destroyed by battle you can remove 4 FlyingRose Counters from RoseHarpies’ Eden to inflict 2000 points of damage to your opponent. If RoseHarpie Chainer - Male is destroyed as a result of battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can pay 1500 Life Points to Special Summon it.

RoseHarpie Gardener - Male
Lv 4 / WIND / Winged-Beast
ATK: 2100 / DEF: 0
This card is also treated as a Plant-Type monster. You can discard this card from your hand to the Graveyard to add 1 RoseHarpies’ Eden from your deck or Graveyard to your hand. 

RoseHarpie Gardener - Female
Lv 4 / EARTH / Plant
ATK: 0 / DEF: 2100
This card is also treated as a Winged-Beast Type monster. You can banish this card to add FlyingRose Counters to RoseHarpies' Eden equal to total levels of 'RoseHarpies' in your Graveyard.

RoseHarpies' Eden
Field Spell
Each time a ‘RoseHarpie’ is Normal/Special Summoned put 1 FlyingRose Counter on this card. Remove 3 FlyingRose Counter from this card to either negate the effect of a card that would destroy this card or negate the activation of another Field Spell card and destroy it. If a ‘RoseHarpie’ you control would be removed from the field by a card effect you can remove FlyingRose Counters from this card equal to the level of that/those monster(s) instead.

Dancing in Feathered Roses
Normal Magic
Put FlyingRose Counters on RoseHarpies' Eden equal to the total levels of ‘RoseHarpies’ you control.

RoseHarpies' Dive
Quickplay
Select 1 ‘RoseHarpie’ in your Hand, Deck, Graveyard or that is banished. Remove FlyingRose Counters from RoseHarpies’ Eden equal to the Level of the selected monster and Special Summon it.

Thorned Wings
Trap
You can only activate this card when a ‘RoseHarpie’ you control is attacked. Destroy the attacking monster and if you control a face-up RoseHarpies’ Eden, put FlyingRose Counters on it equal to the Level of the destroyed monster.
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: StormWing0's card & archetype ideas   StormWing0's card & archetype ideas Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 3:08 am

Might get around to finishing up the base part of the RoseHarpie Archetype in a bit but first got a little too into the Orb Lits right now. XD
Back to top Go down
cane_63106

cane_63106

PostSubject: Re: StormWing0's card & archetype ideas   StormWing0's card & archetype ideas Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 4:50 am

i really liked the potential of these, so lmk if you want/need assistance with them at all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StormWing0's card & archetype ideas   StormWing0's card & archetype ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

StormWing0's card & archetype ideas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1