a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"The Untouchable" Archetype: It Plays Like An Actual Balanced Archetype! <3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TGT JAMES

Member Title : HADEN

"The Untouchable" Archetype: It Plays Like An Actual Balanced Archetype! <3 Empty
PostSubject: "The Untouchable" Archetype: It Plays Like An Actual Balanced Archetype! <3   "The Untouchable" Archetype: It Plays Like An Actual Balanced Archetype! <3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:13 am

PLEASE HELP ME WITH LUA CODING FOR THIS!! T^T
I Proxy Tested with actual cards, unfortunately my LUA coding sucks lol so I could not do it on here or on DevPro by all means..... so if ANYONE is any good with LUA... PLEEEAAASE contact me or help me understand LUA better because I watched the tutorials and still have some confusion in it!! Thanks!

I would like to introduce this archetype to the MP and especially the CAC community in general, as my foremost seriously taken creation thus far. The Untouchable archetype is a creation based off of the design of Wind-Up Rabbit and other chainable disappearing acts for monsters, also known as the "Chain Beat" Deck.  The name "The Untouchable" is crafted from the effect itself, that no matter how much you target them for attacks or effects, no matter how many times you try to nuke the field, they will simply vanish for a turn to return for revenge. Though, all of the monsters in this archetype start off in a rather pathetically weak status, they build up stats by using their effects in combination with their TU Spell Cards, crafted to generate counters and build their power or gain alternate effects. After establishing a field presence of 3-5 Untouchables, the flow becomes harder and harder to stop, and eventually, unable to reverse the flow, mind blowing and annoying to deal with. In the hands of a patient thought processing individual, this archetype though weak can become savage and powerful. I hope you all enjoy this archetype and leave comments below, telling me what you think of the concept, and how you would use them or what tech ideas you could think of for them. Leave criticism and feedback if you like.

Marx The Untouchable
LIGHT
Lv 1
Psychic / Effect
This card gains 50 ATK and DEF for each Troll Counter on the field. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can target 1 face-up "The Untouchable" monster on the field; banish that target face-down. Special Summon it during your next Standby Phase. When this banished card is Special Summoned, or returned to your side of the field: Target 1 set card your opponent controls; destroy that target.
ATK 100 DEF 500

Temper The Untouchable
LIGHT
Lv 1
Psychic / Effect
This card gains 50 ATK and DEF for each Troll Counter on the field. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can target 1 face-up "The Untouchable" monster on the field; banish that target face-down. Special Summon it during your next Standby Phase. When this banished card is Special Summoned, or returned to your side of the field: Inflict 200 damage to your opponent for each monster on your side of the field.
ATK 200 DEF 400

Beckon The Untouchable
LIGHT
Lv 1
Psychic / Effect
This card gains 50 ATK and DEF for each Troll Counter on the field. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can target 1 face-up "The Untouchable" monster on the field; banish that target face-down. Special Summon it during your next Standby Phase. When this banished card is Special Summoned, or returned to your side of the field: Chose Spell, Trap or Monster, then reveal the top card of your Deck. If the revealed card was the declared card type, draw 1 card.
ATK 300 DEF 300

Cabal The Untouchable
LIGHT
Lv 1
Psychic / Effect
This card gains 50 ATK and DEF for each Troll Counter on the field. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can target 1 face-up "The Untouchable" monster on the field; banish that target face-down. Special Summon it during your next Standby Phase. When this banished card is Special Summoned, or returned to your side of the field: Target 1 card in either player's Graveyard; banish that target.
ATK 400 DEF 200

Stax The Untouchable
LIGHT
Lv 1
Psychic / Effect
This card gains 50 ATK and DEF for each Troll Counter on the field. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can target 1 face-up "The Untouchable" monster on the field; banish that target face-down. Special Summon it during your next Standby Phase. When this banished card is Special Summoned, or returned to your side of the field: Place 1 Troll Counter on 1 face-up "TU" Spell Card you control.
ATK 500 DEF 100

Realm of TU
Field Spell
When a "The Untouchable" monster is banished, place 1 Troll Counter on this card. If this card would be destroyed, you can remove 5 Troll Counters from anywhere on the field instead. Face-up "The Untouchable" monsters you control gain 50 ATK and DEF for each Troll Counter on this card.

TU Draw
Continuous Spell
When a "The Untouchable" monster is banished, place 1 Troll Counter on this card. If this card would be destroyed, you can remove 5 Troll Counters from anywhere on the field instead. You can remove 5 Troll Counters from this card; draw 1 card.

TU Technique
Continuous Spell
When a "The Untouchable" monster is banished, place 1 Troll Counter on this card. If this card would be destroyed, you can remove 5 Troll Counters from anywhere on the field instead. During each player's Standby Phase: Inflict 50 damage to your opponent for each Troll Counter on this card.

TU Mind Game
Continuous Spell
When a "The Untouchable" monster is banished, place 1 Troll Counter on this card. If this card would be destroyed, you can remove 5 Troll Counters from anywhere on the field instead. Face-up monsters your opponent controls lose 50 ATK and DEF for each Troll Counter on this card.

You Play, I Chain! You mad?
Normal Trap
Activate only when a "The Untouchable" monster is banished. Place 3 Troll Counters on face-up "TU" Spell Cards you control.
Back to top Go down

"The Untouchable" Archetype: It Plays Like An Actual Balanced Archetype! <3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1