a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Victory Reversal - The counter Trap for Special Victory Cards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

Victory Reversal - The counter Trap for Special Victory Cards Empty
PostSubject: Victory Reversal - The counter Trap for Special Victory Cards   Victory Reversal - The counter Trap for Special Victory Cards Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:50 am

Since there hasn't been anything to my knowledge of this type in YuGiOh since it was created outside the YuGiOh Anime/Manga I figured it was about time someone came up with a nice card to give the middle finger to Special Victory Wins.  Razz 

[Reserved for image] : Since I'm bad at art and have no clue what to put for an image on this card if anyone wants to help on this part be my guest. Smile 

Victory Reversal
Counter Trap
If this card is in your deck and an opponent's card or card effect that triggers Special Victory for your opponent meats all conditions it needs too than you can activate this card from your deck, if this card is activated like this the your opponent loses instead of you.  If this card is on the field it cannot be activated in response to special victory effects but it can be activated in response to a chain, if activated on the field this card returns to the deck.

Really situational card but it gets the job done without being too nasty and would be very useful against Exodia Decks in particular.  Razz Nothing like the ultimate counter for special victory cards. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

Member Title : Legendary Planet

PostSubject: Re: Victory Reversal - The counter Trap for Special Victory Cards   Victory Reversal - The counter Trap for Special Victory Cards Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:50 pm

Love the idea!

I'm also an enemy of Special Victory, so yeah, I know what you feel^^

Greetings
VB99
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiktion.de/u/VB99
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

PostSubject: Re: Victory Reversal - The counter Trap for Special Victory Cards   Victory Reversal - The counter Trap for Special Victory Cards Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 7:31 pm

VB99 wrote:
Love the idea!

I'm also an enemy of Special Victory, so yeah, I know what you feel^^

Greetings
VB99

------------------------
Yep at least I'm not the only one, the main reason this card exists is because I had noticed we had counters for everything but Special Victory and figured that it would be nice to have a little surprise to use on people not paying attention. Razz 

PS: seems we can't get out of quote boxes now. O.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victory Reversal - The counter Trap for Special Victory Cards   Victory Reversal - The counter Trap for Special Victory Cards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Victory Reversal - The counter Trap for Special Victory Cards

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1