a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Counter names

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TGAP-Trixie

TGAP-Trixie

Member Title : Trixie does not even...

Counter names Empty
PostSubject: Counter names   Counter names Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 2:53 am

I was copying a script for counters, so I used Cloudian Squall. I've gotten the first part of this effect, but the counters are still Fog counters. I'm trying to change the name to Balloon counters.

Card effect and script (so far, only the first effect) are below. The part in italics is the problem. And the part in bold, I actually have no clue how that would be scripted  Embarassed, so I would really appreciate it if someone could help with that.

Text:

Code:

I'm assuming it has to do with the line tc:AddCounter(0x19,1) but i don't know how to make a new "counter archetype" to use for the script.
Back to top Go down
TGAP-Trixie

TGAP-Trixie

Member Title : Trixie does not even...

Counter names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counter names   Counter names Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 7:54 pm

For anyone interested and doesn't already know, you can only edit this by editing strings.conf

!counter 0x(X) Y Counter

Type it in exactly like that, then change X and Y. X is the number you'd use for the script and Y is the name of the counter that'd show up in game.

If you check strings.conf 0x19 is fog counter

That takes care of that, but does anyone have any idea of how to script the "Monsters with Balloon counters can only attack other monsters with Balloon counters." bit? Question
Back to top Go down

Counter names

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1