a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question about using ? For attribute or type like is sometimes done for ATK and DEF.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

Question about using ? For attribute or type like is sometimes done for ATK and DEF. Empty
PostSubject: Question about using ? For attribute or type like is sometimes done for ATK and DEF.   Question about using ? For attribute or type like is sometimes done for ATK and DEF. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 5:21 am

Just wondering since I haven't heard of it and I think I've only seen one card in the anime that used this. A card with no default attribute or type like cards like trag that have no default ATK/DEF.

In Cases of cards with no Default ATK/DEF they go to 0 if negated but what happens to cards with no default attribute or type? Would they default to the front of the list to LIGHT and Warrior or something else?

Just asking since I got a few ideas around this and wanted to know so I could figure out if I needed to make it force a default in it's effects or not if I decided try the idea out.
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

Member Title : Red-Eyes Lord

Question about using ? For attribute or type like is sometimes done for ATK and DEF. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about using ? For attribute or type like is sometimes done for ATK and DEF.   Question about using ? For attribute or type like is sometimes done for ATK and DEF. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 1:24 am

no card has no attribute if im guessing correctly your talking about the clear cards am i right
Back to top Go down
https://mackpro.forumotion.com
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: Question about using ? For attribute or type like is sometimes done for ATK and DEF.   Question about using ? For attribute or type like is sometimes done for ATK and DEF. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 6:52 am

yep, wasn't sure if ? stood for unknown or none and what to do in cases of it being used for attribute or type.

Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Question about using ? For attribute or type like is sometimes done for ATK and DEF.   Question about using ? For attribute or type like is sometimes done for ATK and DEF. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 7:02 am

you can have no attribute cards in pro so the answer is yes you can have no attribute cards though the cardmaker doesnt make no attribute cards
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: Question about using ? For attribute or type like is sometimes done for ATK and DEF.   Question about using ? For attribute or type like is sometimes done for ATK and DEF. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 7:06 am

lol well that explains why I haven't seen any ? attribute and Type cards in the electronic versions of YuGiOh. XD
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Question about using ? For attribute or type like is sometimes done for ATK and DEF.   Question about using ? For attribute or type like is sometimes done for ATK and DEF. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 7:06 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about using ? For attribute or type like is sometimes done for ATK and DEF.   Question about using ? For attribute or type like is sometimes done for ATK and DEF. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about using ? For attribute or type like is sometimes done for ATK and DEF.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1