a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Make a new card type for mackpro

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

Member Title : Red-Eyes Lord

Make a new card type for mackpro Empty
PostSubject: Make a new card type for mackpro   Make a new card type for mackpro Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 10:49 am

hey guys i want you guys to create a new card type like xyz/synchro/fusion. the best ones will get added to the beta version of mackpro im working on. they can be extra deck or main deck monsters but need to be a new type with a new summoning procedure or new spell and trap. just explain how they work and what they look like. looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with.

Last edited by outlaw1994 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mackpro.forumotion.com
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Make a new card type for mackpro   Make a new card type for mackpro Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 11:07 am

i will start with this example called chain monsters

A Chain Monster is a type of Monster Card that is colored light blue. They are located in the Main Deck.
To Special Summon it, Chain Monster requires to meet special circumstance before able to be Summoned. When a chain of chain links are reached and its numbers are equal to the level of a Chain Monster in your Hand, you can Special Summon it after the chain resolved completely. Chain Monsters can only be summoned during the Main Phase and the player's turn. Chain Monsters unlock a hidden effect when they reach a certain Level so most of them have effects that increase their own level. Quick Spell Cards are favorable in the strategy in Chain Summoning. chain summoning also add a new link on the chain.

Player A's Turn:
Player A: Activates Chain World(a field spell for chain monsters). (Chain Link 1)
Player B: Activates Mystical Space Typhoon. (Chain Link 2)
Player A: Special Summon a Level 2 or lower Chain Monster from the hand. (Chain Link 3)
Player A and B: decide not to do anything
chain resolves
chain monster is summoned
Mystical Space Typhoon destroys chain world
Chain World wont resolve as it was destroyed by Mystical Space Typhoon

example picture:
Make a new card type for mackpro Dragon10

Last edited by outlaw1994 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited and added picture)
Back to top Go down
AoO

AoO

Member Title : Noob4ever

PostSubject: Re: Make a new card type for mackpro   Make a new card type for mackpro Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 11:15 am

SUTEJI SUMMON --> Red cards with steps/ stairs 
(only yellow stars without the circle, that are placed not on the right or left like synchro/    fusion/ xyz/ ... but in the middle)

How to summon it: If you have 2 monsters with different levels you can send both monsters to the graveyard to perform a Suteji summon of a Suteji monster that has stairs equals  to the difference of the levels of both monsters. 
(example: If you have a level 5 and a level 3 on your side of the  field you can 
              perform a Suteji summon for a stair 2 Suteji monster).

Effects: no speciel requirements to activate them ^^

Oh and why Suteji summon?   Suteji means in japaneese Stair Wink
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Make a new card type for mackpro   Make a new card type for mackpro Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 11:23 am

lol nice would like to see an example card mind if i make one also are they main deck or extra deck cards i assume extra deck
Back to top Go down
AoO

AoO

PostSubject: Re: Make a new card type for mackpro   Make a new card type for mackpro Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 11:26 am

LOL forget to say, that they are in the extra deck XD
Shall I make an example card??
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Make a new card type for mackpro   Make a new card type for mackpro Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 12:07 pm

if you could would be great
Back to top Go down
AoO

AoO

PostSubject: Re: Make a new card type for mackpro   Make a new card type for mackpro Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 12:38 pm

This would be my example (sorry it is not so good I made it with gimp ^^)
Make a new card type for mackpro Chaos_12
Once per turn: You can banish 1 monster in your graveyard to lower the atk of 1 monster your opponent controlls equals to the atk of the banished monster
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

Member Title : Legendary Planet

PostSubject: Re: Make a new card type for mackpro   Make a new card type for mackpro Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 1:31 pm

Field Traps
Spell Speed: 2
Restriction: Only 1 Field Trap can be played in a deck.
Specific effects: Banished at duel start, if banished from hand, draw 1 card.
Stacking effects: No
Effects usable by both players: Yes
Activation condition: Location Removed
Effect Type: Continuous/Ignition-like
General Description: Field Traps are trap cards with effects that are appied to both players. After the effect of an ignition-like field trap has been used, it is sent to the extra-deck, face-up.
Possible effects:
-Continuous:
Both players reveal their hand during their respective turn.
Both players gain 500 life points during their respective end phase.
Both players can normal summon 1 additional time during their main phase.
-Ignition.like:
Halve both players life points.
No player can special summon until your next end phase.
Both players select 1 monster on their side of the field and tribute it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiktion.de/u/VB99
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Make a new card type for mackpro   Make a new card type for mackpro Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 1:38 pm

@Ao0 i made a template like this for magic set editor if you want it
Make a new card type for mackpro JBEF53A

@VB99 sounds cool but seems to be pretty broken
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

PostSubject: Re: Make a new card type for mackpro   Make a new card type for mackpro Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 1:43 pm

Already deleted it... wasn't a new type of summoning anyway^^
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Make a new card type for mackpro   Make a new card type for mackpro Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 1:45 pm

lol i said make a new card type not summoning it can be a new type of spell/trap if you so wish
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Make a new card type for mackpro   Make a new card type for mackpro Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 1:47 pm

and before anyone asks atm im using a different pc still havent got my laptop back
Back to top Go down
AoO

AoO

PostSubject: Re: Make a new card type for mackpro   Make a new card type for mackpro Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 1:53 pm

outlaw1994 wrote:
@Ao0 i made a template like this for magic set editor if you want it

Cool that is nice, thanks^^
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

PostSubject: Re: Make a new card type for mackpro   Make a new card type for mackpro Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 2:04 pm

Maybe something like this:
Make a new card type for mackpro 300px-TRAP-SPELL.svg

These cards are in your extra deck and can be activated by banishing the "materials" from your graveyard.

Straight Flush + Lightning Vortex could create a card that destroys all cards your opponent controls if he controls 5 more cards than you do, for example. The cards color would be gray (like the card picture you get if you have a card without picture in your dbs).
Back to top Go down
AoO

AoO

PostSubject: Re: Make a new card type for mackpro   Make a new card type for mackpro Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 2:11 pm

The idea itself seems pretty cool, but t would be to complicated if you only have combinations of certain cards.Maybe they could be trap-spells that can be activated if you banish certain spell or trap types in your graveyard.
Example:  A normal trap + A normal spell let you create a card, that let you banish one monster

And what do you mean with "create"?
Does is mean, that you get the card from your E-Deck to your hand or, that the card will be activated
immediately??
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

PostSubject: Re: Make a new card type for mackpro   Make a new card type for mackpro Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 2:28 pm

Immediately.
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

PostSubject: Re: Make a new card type for mackpro   Make a new card type for mackpro Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:09 pm

This sounds like fun.  Here's two new ones. Smile 

Fusion Spell: A spell that is a fusion of 2+ spells.
Color: Current Spell Color blended with current fusion monster color in a spiral pattern where some of the two colors are still visible.
Starting Location: Extra Deck

Fusion Trap: A trap that is a fusion of 2+ traps.
Color: Current Trap Color blended with current fusion monster color in a spiral pattern where some of the two colors are still visible.
Starting Location: Extra Deck

For Fusion Spells and Traps it isn't called a Fusion Summon, it is called a Fusion Draw.  Fusion Spells and Traps can be brought to the field active or set but Fusion Traps must be set first like normal traps have to be before they can be activated.  Like with Fusion Monsters you still need to meet the requirements before you can Fusion Draw.  Also the same rules apply to Fusion Spell and Trap Cards as do any other Extra Deck cards.  Fusion Spells & Traps also have a dual type.  Their Fusion Type and one of the other types that spell and trap cards normally have.

Here's some of many ways to Fusion Draw.
Power Fusion - Spell
Normal Trap
Banish the correct materials listed on a Fusion Spell from your hand, field, and/or graveyard to Fusion Draw that selected Fusion Spell to your field.  You can activate it immediately or set it.

Power Fusion - Trap
Quick-Play Spell
Banish the correct materials listed on a Fusion Trap from your hand, field, and/or graveyard to Fusion Draw that selected Fusion Trap to your field.  It must be set like any other trap before it can be used.

Here's a couple of examples of Fusion Spells and Traps.
Advanced Double Spell
Double Spell + Double Spell
Fusion Spell | Normal Spell
Select and activate one of the following effects;
* Select and active 2 different spell cards or fusion spell cards in your opponent's graveyard.  The second spell activated when the first finishes.
* Select and activate one spell card or fusion spell card in your opponent's graveyard twice.  The Second activation of the spell occurs after the first one finishes.

Dimension Mirror Force
Mirror Force + Dimension Wall
Fusion Trap | Normal Trap
Can only be activated when an opponent's monster declares an attack.  Destroy all of your opponent's attack position monsters and deal damage to you opponent equal to the combine attack of all destroyed monsters. The zones monster were destroyed in by this effect cannot be used until the end of your opponent's next turn.

Had to both give examples of them and how to bring them out so this was longer than intended. Smile
Back to top Go down
Monsterslots

Monsterslots

Member Title : Monsterslots

PostSubject: Re: Make a new card type for mackpro   Make a new card type for mackpro Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 10:27 am

So my new idea of a new monster type is the Pillar Summon.
Normally they would be 2 new zones in the middle of the field, but could be also played in extra deck, or main deck, if you have an idea (max. pillar monsters -> 10)
They have the normal monster stars, and the color is orange

HOW TO SUMMON THEM: Level 1-4: Tribute 1 monster you control to summon it
                                   Level 5-6: Tribute 2 monsters you control to summon it
                                   Level 7+ : Tribute 3 monsters you control to summon it

They all have cant be used for synchro/xyz/fusion summon, and you can summon 1-2 in your turns.

They should push the decks without synchro/xyz/fusion monsters a little bit, and also the low levels have good effects.

Pillar= They should stand on your field and reach the sky with this new type of summoning
Back to top Go down
Monsterslots

Monsterslots

PostSubject: Re: Make a new card type for mackpro   Make a new card type for mackpro Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:35 pm

This is my example pic

Make a new card type for mackpro Dark_n16
Back to top Go down
TGAP-Trixie

TGAP-Trixie

Member Title : Trixie does not even...

PostSubject: Re: Make a new card type for mackpro   Make a new card type for mackpro Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 1:46 am

You have destiny draw so why not destiny summons?

Copying VB's template cause I'm too lazy and CBA Very Happy

They would be put in the extra deck, must be special summoned under a certain restriction (and generally that'd be if you're losing) and either player can only perform a destiny summons once per turn (negated attempts still count). This would be an off-chain (AKA inherent) special summon, so black horn of heaven/rai-oh/steelswarm roach and the like could negate it.

and idk how to do it, so here's what the card template would look like
Make a new card type for mackpro Card-rainbow_zps7d6975d1
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Make a new card type for mackpro   Make a new card type for mackpro Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 4:12 am

changed chain monsters and added picture
Back to top Go down
Elorion2

Elorion2

Member Title : Am i paranoid?

PostSubject: Re: Make a new card type for mackpro   Make a new card type for mackpro Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 10:38 am

Monsterslots wrote:
This is my example pic

Make a new card type for mackpro Dark_n16
This guy looks familiar hmm. Oh yeah he is blaster dark?
Back to top Go down
Monsterslots

Monsterslots

PostSubject: Re: Make a new card type for mackpro   Make a new card type for mackpro Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 12:22 pm

yes i know i just took any example pic wasnt important, only want to show
Back to top Go down
Elorion2

Elorion2

Member Title : Am i paranoid?

PostSubject: Re: Make a new card type for mackpro   Make a new card type for mackpro Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 7:54 pm

hmm here is a new summon type i think i call it Darkness Summon its a Dark Type of synchro monsters 
here is a photo of Star Darkness Dragon = Stardust Dragon
Make a new card type for mackpro 0qgmKbk

This card cannot be special summoned or normal summoned only if you have a Stardust Dragon in your extra deck. This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. This card gains 150 ATK for each dragon in both Graveyard's. If this card leaves the field special summon one "Shooting Star Dragon" or "Star Darkness Shooting Dragon.

as you see in the effect you must have a stardust dragon in your extra deck to special summon this card 

for example if i made quasar shooting dragon into a Quasar Darkness Shooting Dragon then to special summon him u must have 3 quasar Dragons in your extra deck.

i hope you will like it
Back to top Go down
Monsterslots

Monsterslots

PostSubject: Re: Make a new card type for mackpro   Make a new card type for mackpro Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 10:24 am

They already had "dark" synchro monsters, looking different and also different type of summoning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make a new card type for mackpro   Make a new card type for mackpro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Make a new card type for mackpro

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next