a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Restricter archetype first card

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

Member Title : Red-Eyes Lord

Card - Restricter archetype first card Empty
PostSubject: Restricter archetype first card   Card - Restricter archetype first card Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 12:29 pm

hey guys im working on a new archetype and want to know what you guys think its an archetype based around summoning psychic monsters and special summoning machines

Card - Restricter archetype first card LgJ4AEz
Neither player can summon monsters from the extra deck. all psychic and machine-type monsters gain 100 atk and def for each psychic-type monster on the Field. Once per turn you can banish 1 card from your extra deck to draw 1 card. while this card is face-up on the field you can normal summon twice per turn. If This card is destroyed activate 1 "Restrictor Warp Tunnel B" from your deck.
Back to top Go down
https://mackpro.forumotion.com
Project Leviamon

Project Leviamon

Member Title : Busy with high school sadly

PostSubject: Re: Restricter archetype first card   Card - Restricter archetype first card Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:26 pm

so basicly you shut down most of decks for no cost at all and then gain an offensive advantage by summoning twice per turn
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=364458
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Restricter archetype first card   Card - Restricter archetype first card Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:40 pm

lol i might add a cost
Back to top Go down
Project Leviamon

Project Leviamon

Member Title : Busy with high school sadly

PostSubject: Re: Restricter archetype first card   Card - Restricter archetype first card Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 9:27 am

you should not might lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=364458
Daisuke-Aniki

Daisuke-Aniki

PostSubject: Re: Restricter archetype first card   Card - Restricter archetype first card Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:36 pm

hmmmmm....During the end phase, discard 1 psychic-type monster or banish this card..?
Back to top Go down
KingofDarkWorld

KingofDarkWorld

Member Title : KingofDarkWorld

PostSubject: Re: Restricter archetype first card   Card - Restricter archetype first card Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:15 am

Lol, with all the crazy custom decks i've seen implemented this doesn't seem bad at all, gives psychics a good boost which they are going to need to compete with some of this crazy stuff. I don't really see a cost being needed, it seems a cost in of it self considering how the psychic decks i've seen (I don't really know psychics very much though so I could be wrong) really need their extra deck so it seems like a trade off really. Sure you could run this in another deck but it would hurt you just as much, even if you get to summon twice per turn I don't see too much danger in that with the loss of your Xyz.
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Restricter archetype first card   Card - Restricter archetype first card Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:06 am

this archetype im working on resolves around banishing cards from the extra then summoning them from banished instead of extra deck im about halfway through making this archetype so you will see what i mean once its finished
Back to top Go down
KingofDarkWorld

KingofDarkWorld

PostSubject: Re: Restricter archetype first card   Card - Restricter archetype first card Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:47 am

I look forward to it! This sounds very interesting, when it's released I'll be sure to try it out first thing!
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

Member Title : Legendary Planet

PostSubject: Re: Restricter archetype first card   Card - Restricter archetype first card Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:56 pm

Hmmm, kinda reminds me of "Necrovalley": It shuts Decks down while using special cards to decrease the own penality...

I like the card, as it is even useful for non-psychic decks (anti-meta as example).

So yeah, why not? Very Happy

I'd play it.

Greetings
VB99
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiktion.de/u/VB99
Moonbeam Funk

Moonbeam Funk

Member Title : It's just like my Japanese vidyas...

PostSubject: Re: Restricter archetype first card   Card - Restricter archetype first card Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:34 am

By official rulings, it's impossible to summon those Extra Deck monsters from the Banished Zone unless they were properly Fusion/Synchro/Xyz Summoned first. That kinda destroys your entire idea, sorry.
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Restricter archetype first card   Card - Restricter archetype first card Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:24 am

actually its not cause these have their own summoning mechanic from the banished zone heres an example
Card - Restricter archetype first card YCu9kmi
Back to top Go down
KingofDarkWorld

KingofDarkWorld

PostSubject: Re: Restricter archetype first card   Card - Restricter archetype first card Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 3:47 am

Oooh, Nice. This looks very interesting. I can't wait to see more of them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Restricter archetype first card   Card - Restricter archetype first card Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Restricter archetype first card

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1