a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why is Dark Magician Girl so overrated?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fabled

Fabled

Member Title : Inside your Closet

Why is Dark Magician Girl so overrated? Empty
PostSubject: Why is Dark Magician Girl so overrated?   Why is Dark Magician Girl so overrated? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 1:06 am

I honestly don't see what's the big deal of this card, except the effect of increasing by 300 ATK for every Dark Magician  or  Black Magician of Chaos is on field or Graveyard, especially for a level 6 ATK 2000 Monster, i could get more advantages from cards to overwhelm opponents instead of this card.
No offense guys, but i think the card is so overrated because of its presence in Yu Gi Oh! series, or the outside look of the monster itself, correct me if i'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

Member Title : Legendary Planet

PostSubject: Re: Why is Dark Magician Girl so overrated?   Why is Dark Magician Girl so overrated? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 1:27 am

It's both... I mean, the presence in the series and the outside look. I mean, personally, I think there are better LV 6 monsters out there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiktion.de/u/VB99
AoO

AoO

Member Title : Noob4ever

PostSubject: Re: Why is Dark Magician Girl so overrated?   Why is Dark Magician Girl so overrated? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:20 pm

I think it is more the look not the effect itself XD
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

PostSubject: Re: Why is Dark Magician Girl so overrated?   Why is Dark Magician Girl so overrated? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 6:37 pm

Definitely it's the looks^^
I would prefer Vennominaga over her every day, though...
Back to top Go down
Torpzun

Member Title : TURBO MODE! STRAIGHT INTO A WALL!
Location : A place where the denizens wish they had some drugs.

PostSubject: Re: Why is Dark Magician Girl so overrated?   Why is Dark Magician Girl so overrated? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 12:26 am

Everything good about DMG is her image. Otherwise, she's just a painfully slow beatstick who might be able to match Frostosaurus in ATK. She was never really useful, and even with "support" she still isn't.
Back to top Go down
TGAP-Trixie

TGAP-Trixie

Member Title : Trixie does not even...

PostSubject: Re: Why is Dark Magician Girl so overrated?   Why is Dark Magician Girl so overrated? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 5:40 am

I wish she was more overrated so I could play against bad Dark magician decks Razz
Back to top Go down
Elorion2

Elorion2

Member Title : Am i paranoid?

PostSubject: Re: Why is Dark Magician Girl so overrated?   Why is Dark Magician Girl so overrated? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 11:37 am

I have an idea but if you agree . Should we boost yugi's deck a little (make field spell for spellcasters causei know only one)
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

PostSubject: Re: Why is Dark Magician Girl so overrated?   Why is Dark Magician Girl so overrated? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 7:16 pm

I only know secret village of the spellcasters... and damn, that card puts shock-master to shame...
Back to top Go down
TGAP-Trixie

TGAP-Trixie

Member Title : Trixie does not even...

PostSubject: Re: Why is Dark Magician Girl so overrated?   Why is Dark Magician Girl so overrated? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 12:52 am

With that new support they're decent. Are you trying to make them tier 1-tier 0?
Back to top Go down
Torpzun

Member Title : TURBO MODE! STRAIGHT INTO A WALL!
Location : A place where the denizens wish they had some drugs.

PostSubject: Re: Why is Dark Magician Girl so overrated?   Why is Dark Magician Girl so overrated? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 4:27 am

Uh, Spellcaster support would be best used with Spellcasters, and not specifically DMG. You couldn't even have them all call themselves Dark Magician while in the Graveyard and expect her to be good. 'Tis the shame of her only effect being a weak one that only lets her beat things down.
Back to top Go down
Hulkty

Hulkty

PostSubject: Re: Why is Dark Magician Girl so overrated?   Why is Dark Magician Girl so overrated? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 11:52 pm

Masturbation material for freaky anti-socials.
Back to top Go down
http://hulkty.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is Dark Magician Girl so overrated?   Why is Dark Magician Girl so overrated? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why is Dark Magician Girl so overrated?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1