a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goodbye all

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TGAP-Trixie

TGAP-Trixie

Member Title : Trixie does not even...

Goodbye all Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye all   Goodbye all Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 6:46 pm

It's not you guys, it's just this website. I'm tired of dealing with the intrusive ads that force me to to a hard reboot because of some bullshit popup that blocks all my actions and confusing some of the links you guys post because ads also appear when linked through adfly so I don't know which links are yours and which are the bait links. We shouldn't have to deal with this crap. That might even be a deterrent for some new members. At the least my pc is fairly slow so I have time to click out of the ads on that one Razz

But if you still wanna contact me, I'm on the ygopro forums. My name is MVPIII there. I have yet to decide if I still want to do mackpro updates anymore since they are working on a custom card server over there. But I will submit some custom card packs from these mackpro forums to some people who are in charge of the custom packs over there, unless someone has some issue with that. I still haven't done it yet so you still have time to let me know on the ygopro forums. I'll probably do it next Saturday. I do have all of them atm, right up to the bionicle pack. But from here on, I won't be bothering with taking any more custom packs from these forums to get them to the custom server. If you wanna do that, contact me on ygopro and I'll let you know who to submit your packs to.

But like I said, I am just tired of dealing with these ads and having to use a slow computer to navigate through here safely. I would've updated my mlp pack right now but I just don't feel like it anymore. But I will on ygopro by tomorrow for those that do follow my pack updates.
Back to top Go down
Zenas

Zenas

Member Title : ZenasNGU

Goodbye all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye all   Goodbye all Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2016 7:53 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down

Goodbye all

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mackpro :: News :: Intros And Farewells-