a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MLP Custom cards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TGAP-Trixie

TGAP-Trixie

Member Title : Trixie does not even...

cards - MLP Custom cards - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLP Custom cards   cards - MLP Custom cards - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 7:40 am

No, I haven't checked. I'm not trying to check all my cards every time ygopro updates, that's too much of a task for one person :S.

Pipsqueak probably does change UNTIL the main phase, rather than until the main phase is over.

Spitfire is weird, since she can be gotten onto the field after the summons have been made (by either player). The summon count should start after the first summon, so if she's summoned after they've been made, they should have gone through. I'm guessing now, if you get her out after your opponent special summoned say 5 times, they'll get 2 more? Not sure.

I've been wanting to change blossomforth anyways, this is a good excuse Razz

Upperclasspony, if i could make a physical copy of her I would just to rup her. So many effect changes and issues with themĀ  Mad

With BBF, it's easy to run out of resources with it. The plan was to have it limited to 1 anyways but changing the banlist file does weird stuff to the actual banlist so I don't bother with it.

Sunny daze actually doesn't work either (no atk is being gained) so i'll change her. She was a request card and I wasn't really too keen on making the fillies. Fillies shouldn't fight Razz. We'll see though, maybe I'll make her like UA midfielder or something.

Coco can activate any field spell though. Chicken game, pseudospace shenanigans ftw? Keeping her as is since she's generic for her purpose.

I have made more FIRE mlp monsters (canterlotian/ big city ponies) since that update. They've gotten ridiculously... well broken, even with the special summon limit per name, which just makes them even more broken considering they have that downfall. Gonna have to tone them down a bit before I update.

It's only 7 more cards though. I've been busy with life issues, school, getting drunk, good times. I'm working on a big list of characters from past seasons as well as background ponies, I'm hoping to get them done before season 6. I've been thinking more frequent updates might motivate me to do maybe 5 more cards a week though and just repeat that per week, and ultimately I might finish faster. Eventually I might do more requests for characters but ppl will have to get me the artwork xD.
Back to top Go down

MLP Custom cards

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3