a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype Empty
PostSubject: An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype   An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:42 pm

Did a large amount of editing and moving around of things

Yes I got really bored and cooked up this monstrosity that likes to be summoned or activated, than go poof to another location after it is done doing what it wants to.

Common Effects:

Splitting up the archetype into several main groups based on what they do mostly.
Space Controlers:

Time Controllers:

Time & Space Controllers:

Stat Controllers:

*Moved to sorted area in OP*

That gets to continuous fun out of the way. Razz Put in a few restrictions on the Shrines and Spires because they'd be too powerful to let use in the same turn or use each other's cost payments. Smile 

*Moved to sorted area in OP*

{Talking about Orb Lit World}
OK got carried away with the last one but rather than a boss monster this archetype has a boss field spell so it was hard to avoid it being a little overkill. XD  Also this archetype is meant to be used with other cards so it is going to have a few holes in it and those are intentional. Smile

Last edited by StormWing0 on Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:42 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Organization and effect fixing)
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype   An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:16 am

Here's a few more. Razz 

*Moved to OP Organization Spoiler*

Now onto something a little more annoying that makes Swords of Revealing Light seem like a minor annoyance. Smile 

*Moved to OP Organization Spoiler* {Talking about Orb Lit Meteor Shower}

Wasn't really sure how to setup this card but it is basically what I call a Boss Spell/Trap since Orb Lit Cards don't have anything called a Boss Monster but they do have the spell and trap card equivalent though. Smile The general idea behind this monstrosity of a card is it takes the game's rules and player sanity to their limits and can either make or break a game.  Also it is more Mind Rape than it is anything else since the randomness can't be controlled and it can either mess up or assist in winning or losing the duel because of it.

Last edited by StormWing0 on Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

Member Title : Legendary Planet

PostSubject: Re: An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype   An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 5:24 pm

I have mixed feelings about these cards. I mean, I really love screwing around with my opponent (I fought many battles lasting to 150+ rounds using Fiber Jar), but some of the cards can be really heavy stuff.

On the other hand, since Pendulum is going to become a thing, they are not that broken at all, since special summoning monsters (and making a quick defense using them) can be very easy now, so you don't need to worry about the "Mirror Force" returning to the field...

All in all, I like these cards very much. Maybe you could even create some cards that mess with types, attributes and names to further enhance the chaos?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiktion.de/u/VB99
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype   An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 8:52 pm

VB99 wrote:
I have mixed feelings about these cards. I mean, I really love screwing around with my opponent (I fought many battles lasting to 150+ rounds using Fiber Jar), but some of the cards can be really heavy stuff.

On the other hand, since Pendulum is going to become a thing, they are not that broken at all, since special summoning monsters (and making a quick defense using them) can be very easy now, so you don't need to worry about the "Mirror Force" returning to the field...

All in all, I like these cards very much. Maybe you could even create some cards that mess with types, attributes and names to further enhance the chaos?
hmm didn't think of adding those to the mix. Smile

Could do type/attribute changes for monsters, spells, and traps just to screw with people's heads. XD  Names could be an interesting one though since I'd have a hard enough time figuring out how to randomly roll monster types and spell types, as for trap types it could be a die roll. Smile

The main idea here is that this archetype is more or less about messing with the rules and strategies we know by shifting cards around between the deck, field, grave, hand, and banish zones.  So I guess messing with names, types, and attributes could fall under it. Smile  Also forgot to add zone locking/unlocking to the archetype as well. Smile

Basically it goes, Deck to Grave, Grave to Banish, Banish to Deck, Hand to Field, Field to Hand, than also deck,grave, and/or banish to field than to the next zone in line for a given card. Smile  Since the Orb Lit archetype doesn't have Boss Monsters it could be interesting, but what it does have are the Spell and Trap card equivalent to Boss Monsters. Very Happy So the monsters are generally going to be weak but annoying and the Spell and Trap cards are going to be what you need to worry about. 

Here's one try at something mentioned.

Orb Lit Element Spinner
Continuous Spell
At the start of each Standby Phase use a spinner with all monster attributes as possible selections, Divine, Light, Dark, Earth, Wind, Water, and Fire; than spin the spinner and wait for it to stop.  Than roll 1 die to select a column on the field starting on the active player's left to right; 1 being the furthest left and 5 being the furthest right;, if a 6 is rolled destroy this card.  All monsters in the column with the rolled number have their attribute changed to the spun attribute.  In place of the spinner you can use a die with the same number of sides as the spinner.

Wasn't sure how to phrase this one.  The idea is the numbers on the columns are from 1 to 5 starting on the active player's left.  Also this card introduces a new thing to mess with and that is a spinner rather than a die or coin.  This means it now has unlimited number of selections or you could use a die with the same number of sides as the spinner would have. Smile
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype   An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 1:25 am

lol I know what two areas of the field I forgot to affect with the main group of cards. Smile Field to Hand, and Hand to Field. O_o  Embarassed 

Have a few spell and trap cards that do it but not as many as I'd like and no monsters that do this. XD 

hmm how to setup the last two?  Not sure since I could do a number of things for costs.  Could do LP or just shift the zones around.  Can't do hand though since they are bouncing between the hand and field zones.
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype   An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 5:14 pm

If anyone wants any of these to be in game they're going to have to help with images since I'm both stumped as to what to put and not very good at card art. >.>
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype   An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:24 pm

Forgot to mention what the Orb Lit archetype's theme and specialty is.  It is Distortion: Meaning it doesn't try to win by power but by causing the whole duel to be thrown into chaos with a purpose.  A number of their more powerful effect are automatic and once turned on it is one rollercoaster ride you either hang on for or be thrown off of. Razz You'll see it more when I start adding the rest of the cards since the ones up so far don't show this as well.  Also for a dualist to use these cards they'd have to be very good at handling highly unpredictable cards where most of the stronger ones have almost no way to predict what they are going to do.  They use coins, dice, and spinners for their randomness.  My guess is they'd be the first to use a spinner outside the show and I've only seen that a few times.

Not sure on effects for these below yet so I'll just list out names.
These are meant to finish the existing set for Field/Hand back and forth

Monsters
Orb Lit Phantom Caller
Orb Lit Intercept Caller
Orb Lit Phantom Gem
Orb Lit Intercept Gem
Orb Lit Phantom Spirit
Orb Lit Intercept Spirit

Spells
Orb Lit Phantom Spire 
Orb Lit Intercept Spire

Traps
Orb Lit Phantom Bolt Shrine
Orb Lit Intercept Bolt Shrine
Orb Lit Phantom Note
Orb Lit Intercept Note

I'll avoid stat manipulation for now since it involves spinners for the ones with known ranges rather than dice but here's their names.  Also one is already up there but needs work.

Orb Lit Element Spinner
Orb Lit Race Spinner
Orb Lit Ranking Spinner
Orb Lit Leveling Spinner

Next are some of the Orb Lit cards that lockdown the field and other areas.

Traps
Orb Lit Phantom Snare
Orb Lit Intercept Snare
Orb Lit Deck Snare
Orb Lit Ghost Snare
Orb Lit Void Snare

Monsters
Orb Lit Sealer

Spells
Orb Lit Sealing Aftermath

Some trigger cards that like joining the fun from other locations like the gems do. Smile 
Spells
Orb Lit Lightning
Orb Lit Stall Field
Orb Lit Banishment Curse

Monsters
Orb Lit Intercept Jump Drone
Orb Lit Deck Jump Drone
Orb Lit Ghost Jump Drone
Orb Lit Void Jump Drone

Traps
Orb Lit Black Raigeki Break
Orb Lit Distortion Hole

Now for the Time Controlling Cards.  Hint these things are able to change the flow of time in a duel causing things like turns to be skipped, phases to be restarted, loops in time between several phases, turn counters to be reversed or moved forward, cards that have ran out of uses can be able to use their effects again, etc.

Spells
Orb Lit Phase Relapse

Monsters
Orb Lit Phase Sealer
Orb Lit Deck Phase Mine
Orb Lit Ghost Phase Mine
Orb Lit Void Phase Mine

Traps
Orb Lit Time Loop
Orb Lit Turn Rerun 

That's all I can think of for now but as for the effects I'll figure them out when I can come up with a cost that works for them. Smile
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype   An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 3:50 am

For shifting of cards from one area to the next on the duel field should I stick to the Current format of:
Hand > Field > Hand, and Deck > Grave > Banish > Deck

Or should I find a way to combine the two into one?  Whole reason for breaking the Hand and field off from the other 3 is because of being unsure on how to integrate them into the main loop.

Hint the biggest strength of the Orb Lit Archetype is the fact it is chaotic and the effects themselves.  Orb Lit's are suppose to be able to thrive off the chaos they cause and if setup right not fall prey to it.  Unlike most archetypes this one has the power to use spell and trap cards from places like the deck, grave, and banish zones without needing them on the field.  But they shift to the next zone in line outside of where they can use their effects so it counters this.
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype   An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 4:46 am

Working on some basic images for these.  Anyone got some ideas in the cases of these cards for base images to start with?
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

Member Title : Legendary Planet

PostSubject: Re: An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype   An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 10:15 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiktion.de/u/VB99
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype   An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 4:39 pm

VB99 wrote:
http://s9.thisnext.com/media/240x240/6D452A28.jpg
http://www.abload.de/img/orb_animationsrneg.jpg

maybe a few of those?
hmm well it gets me started at least. Smile
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype   An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 1:41 am

Just letting you all know I'm not dead.  Doing so vector art in Adobe Illustrator at school in the times I don't have class or homework hell and got the Spires and Notes done.  Also got the base for the Gems ready.  Got no idea what I'm going to do for things with people in them like the casters since I suck royally with drawing people and creatures. >.>
Back to top Go down
AoO

AoO

Member Title : Noob4ever

PostSubject: Re: An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype   An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 11:01 am

StormWing0 wrote:
Got no idea what I'm going to do for things with people in them like the casters since I suck royally with drawing people and creatures. >.>
Don't blame yourself, many people including myself can't that either ^^

For your problem with the artwork of the creatures. Why not just connecting some of the gems, which VB99 gave, with some wavy lines that it seems so, as if the gems are connected with energie and bild a new creature.
If you don't know what I mean you can compare it with the storm atronachs from the elder scrolls (hope you know this trivia^^').

Another possibiliy would be, to take any creature as a base and add some of these gems. ;D
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype   An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 4:43 pm

Yep been using the gems given to me, also used one as a texture. Razz
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype   An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 5:51 am

hmm totally puzzled as to what to do for backgrounds on my cards?  confused Right now I'm leaving the backgrounds black until I can figure out what to put in them so when I start posting the images I'll also post the adobe illustrator file too and let people rip into it to their heart's content. Smile
Back to top Go down
AoO

AoO

PostSubject: Re: An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype   An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 3:41 pm

well you could use a suitable scenery and fill it up with some gems. If you post some of your artworks, maybe we compe up with sth. Smile
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype   An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 5:06 pm

Back to top Go down
AoO

AoO

PostSubject: Re: An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype   An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 7:58 pm

Well, first of all, nice artworks^^
2nd if you make them like that than you can make a background with thunder...
maybe that one
http://www.layoutsparks.com/1/52500/beautiful-skies-thunder-cool.html
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype   An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 6:15 pm

Going to be doing some heavy organizing today so it is easier to tell what's what. Smile
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype   An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 10:41 pm

Here's a few more to go and add to the Orb Lits:

Monsters:
Orb Lit Jump Drone:
LV2 / LIGHT / Machine / Tuner
ATK 0 / DEF 0
During your standby phase you can activate this card's effect from your Deck, Graveyard, or Banish Zone; You can only activate the effect of Orb Lit Jump Drone once per turn from the same zone (Deck, Grave, Banish). 
DECK: If this card's effect was activated you'll skip a number of your next draw phases equal to the number of total activations of this card effect.  
GRAVEYARD: If this card was activated from your deck your opponent picks 1 random card from your deck to add to your hand, than picks 5 random cards to send to your graveyard from your deck.  If this card was activated from your graveyard your opponent picks 1 random card from your graveyard to add to your hand, than picks 5 random cards to banish from your graveyard.  
BANISHED: If this card was activated from your banish zone your opponent picks 1 random card from your banish zone to add to your hand, than picks 5 random banished cards to send to shuffle back into your deck. 
ANYOFTHEABOVE: If you activate this card's effect and there are less than 6 cards in the zone it is in (excluding itself) special summon it to the field from that zone in attack position instead of its normal effect activating, any battle or effect damage you take while this card is on you field is multiplied by the number of draw phases that still have to be skipped divided by 2.

For this one above each activation that doesn't summon it causes 1 additional draw phase to be skipped.  also if it is summoned you'll be feeling some pain by taking damage multiplied by the number of unskipped draw phases divided by 2.  Lets just say if you are being foolish or insane someone will gib you if these things are ever summoned

Orb Lit Wisp:
LV2 / FIRE / Fairy / Tuner
You can activate one of the following effects as long as its conditions are met and there are no monsters on your field.  If this card is destroyed the card that destroyed it is also destroyed.  While this card is face-up on your side of the field Orb Lit Monsters cannot be destroyed or banished by Spell or Trap Card Effects. 
If this card is Summoned From the Deck it is sent to the Graveyard at the end of the next Turn.  If this card is Summoned From the Graveyard it is Banished at the end of the next Turn.  If this card is Summoned From the Banish Zone it is Returned to the Deck at the end of the next Turn.
If this card was Special Summoned by its own effect special summon 2 LV 2 or lower Orb Lit monsters from the same location this card was summoned from.  (Valid Locations: Deck, Graveyard, Banish)
DECK: If your opponent declares a direct attack while this card is in your deck you can evacuate 1 card from the top of your deck to special summon this card from your deck.
GRAVEYARD: If your opponent activates a Spell Card while this card is in your graveyard you can banish 1 card randomly from your graveyard to Special Summon this card from your graveyard.
BANISHED: If your opponent activates a Trap Card while this card is banished you can shuffle 1 random banished card back into your deck to Special Summon this card from your banish zone

Orb Lit Shield: 
LV3 / EARTH / Rock / Tuner
You can only activate this card's effects once per turn. You can activate one of the following effects when its Conditions are met.  Also when this card is special summoned by its own effect you can special summon 2 level 2 or lower Orb Lit Monsters from the location this card is special summoned from. (Valid Locations: Graveyard, Banish, Hand) While this card is face-up on your side of the field it and the monsters summoned by it cannot be destroyed by battle, also you take no battle damage from battles involving them or this card.  If this card is Summoned From the Deck it is sent to the Graveyard at the end of the next Turn.  If this card is Summoned From the Graveyard it is Banished at the end of the next Turn.  If this card is Summoned From the Banish Zone it is Returned to the Deck at the end of the next Turn.
HAND: If your opponent Special Summons a monster while this card is in your hand and you have no monsters on your field you can evacuate 2 cards from the top of your deck to special summon this card from your hand.
GRAVEYARD: If this card is in your graveyard and a card(s) on your side of the field is going to be destroyed by a spell card effect you can banish this card and 2 other cards from your graveyard to negate the spell card's effect. 
BANISHED: If this card is Banished and your opponent activates a trap card you can return this card to the deck to negate the trap card and flip it face-down.

Spells:
Orb Lit Thunder Strike
Quick-Play Spell
You can activate this card from the field or hand to return it to your deck.  You can activate this card from you deck, graveyard, or banish zones to activate one of the following effects.  This card can only be activated once per turn and cannot be activated if another Orb Lit Thunder Strike was activated from the same zone this turn.
DECK: If activated from your deck send this card to the graveyard and destroy one monster on the field.
GRAVEYARD: If activated from your graveyard banish this card and destroy one spell card on the field.
BANISHED: If activated from your banish zone return this card to your deck and destroy one trap card on the field.

Orb Lit Temporal Raigeki Break
Quick-Play Spell
You can activate this card from the field or hand to return it to your deck.  You can activate this card from you deck, graveyard, or banish zones to activate one of the following effects.  This card can only be activated once per turn and cannot be activated if another Orb Lit Temporal Raigeki Break was activated from the same zone this turn.
DECK: If activated from your deck send this card to the graveyard, Roll one 6 sided die and pay 1500 life points; depending on the number rolled the named phase is skipped for both players during their next turn after thing effect was activated. 1 = Draw Phase, 2 = Standby Phase, 3 = Main Phase 1, 4 = Battle Phase, 5 = Main Phase 2, 6 = Nothing.
GRAVEYARD: If activated from your graveyard banish this card and Target one spell or trap card on each players field than roll one 6 sided die and banish all selected cards facedown for a number of turns equal to the number rolled.  The zones cards banished by this effect were in cannot be used while the cards are banished and return during the last turn's end phase.
BANISHED: If activated from your banish zone return this card to your deck and Banish 3 cards from the top of each player's Deck and Graveyard facedown than roll a 6 sided die for each one banished by this effect.  Card banished by this effect return to their original locations during the endphase a number of turns after the number rolled for them. (Meaning a card returns when the number of turns passes that was rolled for it)

Orb Lit Phase Rewind Clock
Normal Spell
You can activate this card from the field or hand to return it to your deck.  You can activate this card from you deck, graveyard, or banish zones to activate the following effect.  This card can only be activated once per turn and cannot be activated if another Orb Lit Phase Rewind Clock was activated from the same zone this turn. If activated from your deck send this card to the graveyard.  If activated from your graveyard banish this card.  If activated from your banish zone return this card to your deck.
When this card is activated from the Deck, Graveyard, or Banish Zones discard 3 cards from you hand and roll one 6 sided die. Depending on the roll the named phase for that roll will play through 1 additional time for each player during their next turn.  1 = Draw Phase, 2 = Standby Phase, 3 = Main Phase 1, 4 = Battle Phase, 5 = Main Phase 2, 6 = Nothing.  

Traps:
Orb Lit Deck Snare
Normal Trap
When this card is activated evacuate 3 cards from the top of your deck to the graveyard and return it to the deck.  If this card was returned to the deck by its own effect shuffle it into the deck faceup.  As long as this card remains faceup in the deck cards that would normally return to your opponent's deck by their card effects are sent to the graveyard instead, also any card effect(s) of your opponent that would remove cards from the deck are negated except if the card only removes itself.  Cards sent to the graveyard by the effect of Orb Lit Deck Snare are unaffected by the effects of Orb Lit Grave Snare and Orb Lit Void Snare the turn they are sent to the graveyard.  This card doesn't affect Orb Lit Cards of your opponent. 

Orb Lit Grave Snare
Normal Trap
When this card is activated banish 3 cards from your graveyard and send this card to the graveyard.  If this card was sent to the graveyard by its own effect cards that would normally be sent to your opponent's graveyard are banished instead, also any card effect(s) of your opponent that would remove cards from the graveyard are negated except if the card only removes itself.  Cards banished by the effect of Orb Lit Grave Snare are unaffected by the effects of Orb Lit Void Snare and Orb Lit Deck Snare the turn they are banished.  This card doesn't affect Orb Lit Cards of your opponent. 

Orb Lit Void Snare
When this card is activated return 3 of your banished cards to your deck and banish this card.  If this card was banished by its own effect cards that would normally be sent to your opponent's banish zone are returned to their deck instead, also any card effect(s) of your opponent that would remove cards from the banish zone are negated except if the card only removes itself.  Cards banished by the effect of Orb Lit Void Snare are unaffected by the effects of Orb Lit Grave Snare and Orb Lit Deck Snare the turn they are returned to the deck.  This card doesn't affect Orb Lit Cards of your opponent. 

More annoying than OP but the idea is you have to actually activate them first before you can do anything with them.  Also I added the part about not bothering cards that only affect themselves so the opponent would have something to use still.  Not sure if I should limit these things to number of times per duel or not because having all 3 go off would put most players out of action for some time seeing as someone could just put them on the field again if they end up back in their hand.  Also could restrict then to Orb Lits in general so these don't turn into splashables. XD

Most of these new cards are to show off the Orb Lit's very obnoxious ability to activate or use cards from the Deck, Graveyard, and Banish zones.  Also I might want to point out if two Orb Lit users go at it in a duel using the Snares it'll turn into a Staring Contest until one of them gets the snare removed from where it is. Razz 

Meantime some of these are meant to be used as splashable cards in Orb Lit Decks and to help move things around so they can be used.  Needless to say it is possible to get hit be things like Orb Lit Thunder Strike several times in a given turn if you are up against a competent Orb Lit user.

Any ideas?

Last edited by StormWing0 on Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AoO

AoO

PostSubject: Re: An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype   An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 11:55 pm

uiuiui this will gonna be hell to play against it ^^'
The ability to activate effects from all locations makes it so unvulnerable against hand loss, if you can do sth. every time you want.
In my opinion the effects are to OP, but maybe it is not so strong (have to see it in action).
Ah and good luck when you script them Razz
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype   An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 12:02 am

AoO wrote:
uiuiui this will gonna be hell to play against it ^^'
The ability to activate effects from all locations makes it so unvulnerable against hand loss, if you can do sth. every time you want.
In my opinion the effects are to OP, but maybe it is not so strong (have to see it in action).
Ah and good luck when you script them Razz
There's a reason I split most of the Orb Lits into multiple cards that could be split into multiple cards.  Also to stop Orb Lits you'll need a lot of Spell & Trap Negation or be able to stop Special Summoning.  That aside anyone that is paying attention should be fine.  

The main strength of the Orb Lits is their annoying ability to activate cards from the Deck, Grave, and Banish Zones also since their monsters have 0 ATK/DEF with the exception of a few of the high level/rank ones all their power is directed into their effects. XD

Also I feel sorry for the programmer that has/tries to program these. XD  I might try myself if I can find a good LUA Editor or OutLaw gets bored and makes one for this game. Razz
Back to top Go down
AoO

AoO

PostSubject: Re: An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype   An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 12:13 am

StormWing0 wrote:
The main strength of the Orb Lits is their annoying ability to activate cards from the Deck, Grave, and Banish Zones also since their monsters have 0 ATK/DEF with the exception of a few of the high level/rank ones all their power is directed into their effects. XD
This ability is not just annoying, it is almost too strong. It is similar to have not a hand of 5/6 cards, which you have to get along with, but round about 30 with so much possibilities^^'
Well I like the idea, that you have so much possibilities, but it really have to need skill so that it does't turn out like the qliphoth deck...
I hope it will need skill Smile
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype   An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 12:20 am

AoO wrote:
StormWing0 wrote:
This ability is not just annoying, it is almost to strong. It is similar to have not a hand of 5/6 cards, which you have to get along with, but round about 30 with so much possibilities^^'
Well I like the idea, that you have so much possibilities, but it really have to need skill so that it does't turn out like the qliphoth deck...
I hope it will need skill Smile
lol still working on the costs to use them so if you got any ideas I'm all ears. Razz Thinking of upping the number of cards moved when they activate or adding up to a triple cost if needed.  Or if all else fails split apart the ones that have to be. Smile
Back to top Go down
AoO

AoO

PostSubject: Re: An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype   An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 12:24 am

Well the only cost, that makes sence after all would be LP costs, since it would give you just a greater advantage, if you had to banish/ return cards or sent them to the graveyard^^
Skipping Phases would also be a possible cost Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype   An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Ammusing idea for a Summon/Activate, Lose, Recyle Archetype

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next