a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello custom card making community!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Project Leviamon

Project Leviamon

Member Title : Busy with high school sadly

Hello custom card making community! Empty
PostSubject: Hello custom card making community!   Hello custom card making community! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 2:15 pm

Hello, my username is Project Leviamon, on some other sites my username is ProjectL or ProjecL(ProjecL being more often cause of taken names). I'm new to the lua scripting so i would appreciate any help i could get. I currently have an archetype in mind but it might end up being strong(but not broken) and it's not fully planned out, so whatever i say about it might not be final
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=364458
Mr.Loay

Mr.Loay

PostSubject: Re: Hello custom card making community!   Hello custom card making community! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:40 pm

welcome to the site and have fun in it and i wish your archtype in your mind good and nice archtype and i wish someone make it for you good luck keep working and welcome to the site have fun ^__^
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

Member Title : Red-Eyes Lord

PostSubject: Re: Hello custom card making community!   Hello custom card making community! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:08 am

welcome make the cards at yugioh cardmaker and post them under custom card to get them looked at
Back to top Go down
https://mackpro.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello custom card making community!   Hello custom card making community! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello custom card making community!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1