a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings! Community may wish to read this...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zairis

Zairis

Member Title : Spellcaster

Greetings! Community may wish to read this... Empty
PostSubject: Greetings! Community may wish to read this...   Greetings! Community may wish to read this... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:51 pm

Mackpro community,
     My name is Zairis. I am a long-time Yugioh player who enjoys programming and assisting with software efficiency. My position is an undergrad of ODU working for a bachelor in Modeling and Simulation Visualization Engineering. I have proficient knowledge in C++ programming, and have explored various freeware such as YVD from XeroCreative. I enjoy learning new things. Id like to make it known that I am quite taken with custom cards, and have recently fallen for YGOPRO software play-style. I am always interested in providing assistance with anything that will enhance the community and increase my experience. I have viewed the scripting tutorials before and intend to fully learn the language and custom scripting style used in the script files and database. With that basic introduction out of the way, I shall conclude with a second warm greeting to you all. I hope to learn the rules and members of this community soon, and wish to be of help. Smile

Last edited by Zairis on Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : account for signature, and changing to account the possibility of a misunderstanding)
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

Member Title : Red-Eyes Lord

PostSubject: Re: Greetings! Community may wish to read this...   Greetings! Community may wish to read this... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:42 am

sounds like you can be a valuable asset for us if you want to help i have been looking for more helpers to help run the site and the program pm me if your interested as your knowledge in c++ could be very handy for something im gonna start work on soon and i have only just dabbled in c++ though i do know c# and ygopro lua and a few others anyway pm me if you want to help oh and welcome to the game and get your game on lol great to have you here
Back to top Go down
https://mackpro.forumotion.com
CornerCheck

Member Title : Convict

PostSubject: Re: Greetings! Community may wish to read this...   Greetings! Community may wish to read this... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:43 am

Glad to have you here Zairix  bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings! Community may wish to read this...   Greetings! Community may wish to read this... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings! Community may wish to read this...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1