a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Monsterslots

Monsterslots

Member Title : Monsterslots

cards - GRAVITY ARCHTYPE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRAVITY ARCHTYPE   cards - GRAVITY ARCHTYPE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 5:54 pm

to select 1 monster and copy this level...
example: level 3 monster, level 6 monster... you can special summon mirror and select the level 6 monster
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

Member Title : Red-Eyes Lord

PostSubject: Re: GRAVITY ARCHTYPE   cards - GRAVITY ARCHTYPE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 6:06 pm

ok thanks for clearing that up you might want to update the effect to say that though
Back to top Go down
https://mackpro.forumotion.com
Monsterslots

Monsterslots

PostSubject: Re: GRAVITY ARCHTYPE   cards - GRAVITY ARCHTYPE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 6:19 pm

so how should i update the effect? do you mean on the card??
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GRAVITY ARCHTYPE   cards - GRAVITY ARCHTYPE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 6:27 pm

yes update the card and post the new lore so i can change the description and pic in the db
Back to top Go down
Monsterslots

Monsterslots

PostSubject: Re: GRAVITY ARCHTYPE   cards - GRAVITY ARCHTYPE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 9:57 pm

and how should the card text be? 
cause im not really best in pronouncing and correct spelling xD
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GRAVITY ARCHTYPE   cards - GRAVITY ARCHTYPE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:59 am

this should work
You can special summon this card from your hand if you control a face-up "Gravity"-monster. If this card is special summoned while you control another "Gravity"-monster, Select 1 other "Gravity"-monster you control, the level of this card becomes the level of the selected monster. If this card is sent to the graveyard, you can shuffle 1 "Gravity"-spell/-trap card from your graveyard into your deck.
Back to top Go down
Monsterslots

Monsterslots

PostSubject: Re: GRAVITY ARCHTYPE   cards - GRAVITY ARCHTYPE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:44 pm

cards - GRAVITY ARCHTYPE - Page 2 Gravit31
Ok thats the new mirror Smile if there are any more problems with scripting (changing card texting) let me know Wink
Back to top Go down
Monsterslots

Monsterslots

PostSubject: Re: GRAVITY ARCHTYPE   cards - GRAVITY ARCHTYPE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 12:46 pm

and how does the deck scripting go on? ^^
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GRAVITY ARCHTYPE   cards - GRAVITY ARCHTYPE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 1:21 pm

i have done them all but there on my laptop which blew up just after finishing them my laptops been sent away for warranty but once i get it back i will release the update with them sorry about this taking so long
Back to top Go down
Monsterslots

Monsterslots

PostSubject: Re: GRAVITY ARCHTYPE   cards - GRAVITY ARCHTYPE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:18 pm

ah ok no problem, just wondering and thx for your help Smile
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GRAVITY ARCHTYPE   cards - GRAVITY ARCHTYPE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 9:12 am

ok started work on these again and backing them up as i do them to make it easier so i dont lose all my work again i wrote a small program that monitors a folder and auto uploads and updated files to a ftp server so i can access them on another computer (not gonna make the same mistake twice lol) i just finished all the effect monster except mirror and all the spells just mirror the traps and the xyzs left to do
Back to top Go down
Monsterslots

Monsterslots

PostSubject: Re: GRAVITY ARCHTYPE   cards - GRAVITY ARCHTYPE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 2:08 pm

yeah ^^super thx a lot Smile 
so will they be in the next update for pc?
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GRAVITY ARCHTYPE   cards - GRAVITY ARCHTYPE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 3:36 pm

yes they will be in the next update which im releasing as soon as these are done also pming you a link to the ones ive done so you can test them
Back to top Go down
Monsterslots

Monsterslots

PostSubject: Re: GRAVITY ARCHTYPE   cards - GRAVITY ARCHTYPE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 4:16 pm

WoW nice thx a lot ^^
Back to top Go down
Monsterslots

Monsterslots

PostSubject: Re: GRAVITY ARCHTYPE   cards - GRAVITY ARCHTYPE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 11:43 pm

cards - GRAVITY ARCHTYPE - Page 2 Create12

Here is the new and updated Gravity Spaceship... i put the 100 to 200 cause it was a bit to low Smile
Looking forward to a few little Xyz Support Rank 9 and 10 coming up soon if the pictures are drawn ive finished the effects Smile
Back to top Go down
Monsterslots

Monsterslots

PostSubject: Re: GRAVITY ARCHTYPE   cards - GRAVITY ARCHTYPE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 2:08 pm

And here are rank 10 and 9 support for the deck Smile
maybe there will be more monster/spell trap support, but first theyve to be all tested ^^

cards - GRAVITY ARCHTYPE - Page 2 Create13

Gravity Samurai

All face-up Rank/Level 8 or higher monsters you control are uneffected by spellcards from your opponent.
Once per turn detach 1 xyz-material from this card increadse the level/rank of all "Gravity"-monsters, except "Gravity Samurai" you control by 2.

cards - GRAVITY ARCHTYPE - Page 2 Gravit10

Gravity Commander

All face-up Rank/Level 8 or higher monsters you control are uneffected by trapcards from your opponent.
Once per turn, you can detach 1xyz-material from this card, choose 1 "Gravity"-monster you control, the levels of all face-up gravity monsters become the same as the level you choose.
Back to top Go down
Monsterslots

Monsterslots

PostSubject: Re: GRAVITY ARCHTYPE   cards - GRAVITY ARCHTYPE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 4:35 pm

Sorry forgot a little thing

cards - GRAVITY ARCHTYPE - Page 2 Create14

cards - GRAVITY ARCHTYPE - Page 2 Create16
Back to top Go down
Monsterslots

Monsterslots

PostSubject: Re: GRAVITY ARCHTYPE   cards - GRAVITY ARCHTYPE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 3:21 pm

cards - GRAVITY ARCHTYPE - Page 2 Gravit11

Gravity Jester

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can Special Summon this card from your hand, while your opponent control a monster, and you control a face-up "Gravity"-card.
As long as this card is face-up on the field, you "Gravity"-monsters are unaffected by monster effects and gain 2 levels.

A little support to give the deck more speed (even has it xD)
Back to top Go down
Monsterslots

Monsterslots

PostSubject: Re: GRAVITY ARCHTYPE   cards - GRAVITY ARCHTYPE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 10:33 pm

New Support !!! ^^Yeah 

cards - GRAVITY ARCHTYPE - Page 2 Space10

After the activation of this card each monster on the field lose 1 level in each Standby Phase. If a card reach level 0 send it to grave.
If this card leaves the field roll a six-sided dice and activate the effect matching the dice result.
1-2: Special Summon 1 "Gravity"-Xyz from your Extra Deck which rank is 4 and underlay this card under it.
3-5: Special Summon 1 "Gravity"-Xyz from your Extra Deck which rank is 5 or 6 and underlay this card under it.
6: Special Summon 1 "Gravity"-Xyz from your Extra Deck which rank is 10, 11, or 12 and underlay this card under it.

cards - GRAVITY ARCHTYPE - Page 2 Zero_g10
Back to top Go down
Monsterslots

Monsterslots

PostSubject: Re: GRAVITY ARCHTYPE   cards - GRAVITY ARCHTYPE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 10:40 pm

And 1 Xyz with "Token"

cards - GRAVITY ARCHTYPE - Page 2 G_wall11

cards - GRAVITY ARCHTYPE - Page 2 Level_10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GRAVITY ARCHTYPE   cards - GRAVITY ARCHTYPE - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2