a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Monsterslots

Monsterslots

Member Title : Monsterslots

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Empty
PostSubject: GRAVITY ARCHTYPE   GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 9:26 pm

This is a custom archtype with pictures i drew by myself.

This Deck is based around changing their Levels and work with this.
Ill post some cards of this archtype to see what you think about it, and will post more, if you like them

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE <a href=GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Gravit11

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE <a href=GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Gravit12

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE <a href=GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Gravit13

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE <a href=GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Gravit14

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE <a href=GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Gravit16

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE <a href=GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Level_10

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE <a href=GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Gravit17

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE <a href=GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Gravit18

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE <a href=GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Gravit20

There is much more!!!

If someone want that i post the effects extra, just say it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Monsterslots

Monsterslots

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Empty
PostSubject: REST CARDS!!!   GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:27 pm

THERE IS THE Effectmonsterrest!!

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE <a href=GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Gravit21

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE <a href=GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Gravit22

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE <a href=GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Gravit23

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE <a href=GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Gravit24
Back to top Go down
Monsterslots

Monsterslots

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRAVITY ARCHTYPE   GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:33 pm

Spell/-traprest^^

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE <a href=GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Gravit25

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE <a href=GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Gravit26

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE <a href=GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Up_in_10

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE <a href=GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Gravit27" />
Back to top Go down
Monsterslots

Monsterslots

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRAVITY ARCHTYPE   GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:36 pm

And the last 2 Xyz...

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE <a href=GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Gravit28

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE <a href=GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Gravit29

IF THERE ARE ANY PROBLEMS, BECAUSE OF THE EFFECT, OR SOMETHING ELSE WHICH MAKE THEM HARDER TO SCRIPT, JUST SAY IT!!!^^
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

Member Title : Red-Eyes Lord

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRAVITY ARCHTYPE   GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:04 am

also can you post the effects underneath the cards make it a lot easier when i code them
Back to top Go down
https://mackpro.forumotion.com
Monsterslots

Monsterslots

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRAVITY ARCHTYPE   GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:43 am

ok, ill try

Gravity Golem ******
Machine/Effect
You can banish one "Gravity"-Monster you control, to special summon this card from your hand. In each of your Standby Phases increase this card's level by 2(max 12). If another "Gravity"-Monster you control would be destroyed, decrease this card's level by 4 to negate the destruction. If this card would be destroyed, banish it and add one of your banished card's to your hand, except this card.

Gravity Soldier ****
Machine/Effect
In each of your Standby Phases, increase this card's level by 1. At the beginning of the damage step, if this card battles against a monster with a lower level, destroy that monster. If this card is destroyed, banish it.

Gravity Defender ***
Machine/Effect
If this card is summoned, it's changed to defense position. This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. Monster's your opponent control, which have a lower level than this card, can't attack.

Gravity Shockwave
Spell/Quick
Decrease the level of a "Gravity"-Monster by 4, destroy 1 card your opponent control. If the level of that monster reach 0, it's destroyed.

Gravity Forces
Spell/Quick
Decrease the level of one of your opponents Monster's by up to 3, and increase the level of 1 "Gravity"-Monster by the same amount. If the opponents Monster reach the level 0, destroy it.

Level Generator
Trap/contin.
Once per turn, you can increase the level of all "Gravity"-Monsters, up to the number of monsters you control.
(max. 12)

Gravity Earthquake
Trap/counter
Decrease the level of 1 of your "Gravity"-Monster's by 4, to negate the summon of a monster, or the activation of a spell card. If the level of that monster reach 0, it's destroyed.

Gravity Construct ****
Machine/Effect
If this card is summoned, increase the level of all monsters you control by 1. If this card would be destroyed by battle, special summon one level 4 or lower "Gravity"-Monster from your deck, than banish this card.

Gravity Cable ****
Machine/Effect
If this card is summoned; increase it's level by 2 for every other monster you control(max 12). Once per turn, you can decrease the level of a "Gravity"-Monster by 4, add one "Gravity"-Monster in your graveyard, or a banished "Gravity"-Monster to your hand. If this card is destroyed, banish it.

Gravity Executor ***
Machine/Effect
If this card is summoned, increase it's level by 1 for each monster you control. In each of your Standby Phases, increase the level of this card by 1. If this card's level is the highest on the field(max 12), this card can attack your opponent directly. If this card inflict battle damage to your opponent, destroy 1 card on the field.

Gravity Manipulator ****
Machine/Effect
If this card is normal summoned, change it to defense position, and add one "Gravity"-Card from your deck to your hand, except "Gravity Manipulator". In each of your Standby Phases, increase the level of one "Gravity"-Monster by 1. If this card is destroyed, banish it.

Gravity Acceleration
Spell
Decrease the level from a "Gravity"-Monster you control by 6, draw 2 cards. If the level of that monster reach 0, it's destroyed.

Gravity Recharger
Spell/quick
Add one of your banished "Gravity"-Monster's to your hand, after this banish 1 card in your opponents graveyard.

Gravity Storm
Trap
If your opponent summon a monster, choose a "Gravity"-Monster in your graveyard and special summon it. After it decrease the level of the special summoned monster by the level your opponent monster, if it reach level 0 it's destroyed immediately.

Up in the Galaxy
Spell/field
Each Monster on the field gain 100 attack for each level it has.Once per turn,if a "Gravity"-Monster is summoned, add 1 "Gravity"-Spell-/trap card from your deck to your hand.

XYZ

Gravity Alchemist ****
Machine/Xyz/Effect
2 Level 4 "Gravity"-Monsters
Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, and activate 1 of the following effects.
*Increase your lifepoints by the levels of all "Gravity"-Monsters you control x200.
*Decrease your opponents lifepoints by the levels of all "Gravity"-Monsters you control x200.

Gravity Decimator ****
Machine/Xyz/Effect
2 Level 4 "Gravity"-Monsters
If the level of a "Gravity"-Monster is increased; decrease the level of an opponents monster by the same amount.All monsters on the field that reaches the level 0, are destroyed immediately.
Once per turn, during either players turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, to increase the level of 1 of your "Gravity"-monsters by 4.

Gravity Spaceship ******
Machine/Xyz/Effect
2 Level 6 "Gravity"-Monsters
Once per turn, you can detach 1 xyz Material from this card, to increase the ATK of this card by the levels of all "Gravity"-Monsters you control x100

Gravity Ruler ************
Machine/Xyz/Effect
2 Level 12 "Gravity"-Monsters
Once per turn, during either players turn, if this card would be targeted or destroyed by a card effect, decrease the level of 1 monster you control by 5, to negate the card.
Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, to banish 1 card in your opponents hand, field, or in his graveyard
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRAVITY ARCHTYPE   GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:22 am

thanks that helps alot when i make them
Back to top Go down
Monsterslots

Monsterslots

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRAVITY ARCHTYPE   GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:17 pm

ok, and it really works with the effects how they are now?? cause im not sure if this work if the level from a monster reaches 0 its destroyed
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRAVITY ARCHTYPE   GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:18 pm

no that wont work i hadn't read them fully the level cant go below 1
Back to top Go down
Monsterslots

Monsterslots

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRAVITY ARCHTYPE   GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:35 pm

yes i already thought about this, ok than just script the cards leaving this part out, its not that important
Back to top Go down
Arunos

Arunos

Member Title : the loli

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRAVITY ARCHTYPE   GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:58 pm

I like the effects of levels very creative and the fact that you drew
 pictures with level insignias is smart great work Monster slots
Back to top Go down
Monsterslots

Monsterslots

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRAVITY ARCHTYPE   GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 2:18 pm

thx a lot:) i will post some more archtypes later...
Back to top Go down
Pullo

Pullo

Member Title : Wolf Trainer

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRAVITY ARCHTYPE   GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:53 pm

I liked them. Very Happy  If you guys ever need any help coding, hit me up.
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

Member Title : Legendary Planet

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRAVITY ARCHTYPE   GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 4:18 pm

If there are problems with LV 0, can't someone script something like "if this effect would make a monster loose more LV than it possesses, destroy it"?

Greetings
VB99
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiktion.de/u/VB99
Monsterslots

Monsterslots

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRAVITY ARCHTYPE   GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:59 am

thats a good idea, but changing 0 to 1 is also very good, and has a really good effect on the cards Smile
Hopefully we can see them in the next update, or at least coded Wink
Back to top Go down
Monsterslots

Monsterslots

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRAVITY ARCHTYPE   GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 4:02 pm

so how is the scripting working?
Back to top Go down
Monsterslots

Monsterslots

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRAVITY ARCHTYPE   GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:38 pm

pls can someone script these cards, or give a very good explanation how i can do this?
because i never did this before
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRAVITY ARCHTYPE   GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:38 pm

You sure you want that? Outlaw is kinda creating a new mackpro with different scrpits and stuff, so you probably won't be able to play with the old scripts properly once its out...
Back to top Go down
Monsterslots

Monsterslots

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRAVITY ARCHTYPE   GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:35 pm

no thats not it... i made some cards by my own... and just want them scripted
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRAVITY ARCHTYPE   GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:21 am

hes right i am in the middle of scripting these its just that i have been very  busy lately trying to get the new mackpro done and the old scripts will work on the mackpro im designing it will just have extra features as well
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRAVITY ARCHTYPE   GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 2:34 pm

Oh... ok, then I'm sorry about my previous statement...
Thanks for enlightening me, outlaw.
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRAVITY ARCHTYPE   GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:43 pm

ok sorry for the wait finally gonna start on these im trying to pledge myself a bit more to mackpro now and about the level zero effect i should be able to script it hopefully
Back to top Go down
Monsterslots

Monsterslots

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRAVITY ARCHTYPE   GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 7:51 pm

cool thx a lot Smile if there are any problems with the lvl zero, just change 0 to 1 and keep me informed about the actual situation
Back to top Go down
Monsterslots

Monsterslots

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRAVITY ARCHTYPE   GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:24 pm

Here is a new Gravity Support card, without its really hard to get the xyz's out, please add it 2 Smile
GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Gravit30

Gravity Mirror *
Earth/Machine/Effect
You can special summon this card from your hand if you control a face-up "Gravity"-monster. If this card is special summoned and you control another "Gravity"-monster, the level of this card becomes the level of the other "Gravity"-monster you control.
If this card is send to the graveyard, you can shuffle 1 "Gravity"-spell/-trapcard from your graveyard into your deck.
ATK 950 DEF 590
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRAVITY ARCHTYPE   GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:18 am

quick question with mirror if you special summon it while there more than 1 gravity monster with a different level how do you want the game to work it do you want it to select a monster or did you want it not activate at all or what
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRAVITY ARCHTYPE   GRAVITY ARCHTYPE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GRAVITY ARCHTYPE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next