a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Progress City

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

Member Title : Red-Eyes Lord

Progress City Empty
PostSubject: Progress City   Progress City Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:40 pm

what do you guys think

Progress City FxRJ8kn
During each player's Standby Phase, the turn player can increase the Level/Rank of all face-up monsters they control by 1 (permanently).
Back to top Go down
https://mackpro.forumotion.com
cane_63106

cane_63106

Member Title : D.D. Dragon Kaiser

Progress City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress City   Progress City Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 3:59 am

i seriously want to see this at work. i think it opens up so many plays, that i'm curious as hell about it
Back to top Go down
http:// https://www.youtube.com/user/cane63106/videos
Vaarukt

Vaarukt

Member Title : The Innovator

Progress City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress City   Progress City Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:44 am

The only problem I have with this card is that it gives your opponent the chance to make plays before you get the benefit of it. 

I mean, Its fair because it IS both players, and because it IS during your SP, but it just seems lackluster to run. The only way it would be beneficial to only you is if A: your opponent only has certain level Xyz (AKA, Dragon Rulers Dont Run Heliopolis or Rank 8's, So they wouldn't even look at this card) or B: They don't destroy it during there turn. 

The card seems very fun, and could make a lot of decks better and can make a lot of decks go off, and have fun plays, but I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke-Aniki

Daisuke-Aniki

Progress City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress City   Progress City Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:32 pm

I Kinda love this card, it would open pleiades plays in every light deck *_* Or Rank 7 Hazy beasts
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

Progress City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress City   Progress City Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:54 am

The only place I see this card being broken would be in a deck that manipulates Levels/Ranks but than again you never know depending on how this is played.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Progress City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress City   Progress City Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Progress City

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1