a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The future of Custom Cards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cane_63106

cane_63106

Member Title : D.D. Dragon Kaiser

cards - The future of Custom Cards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The future of Custom Cards   cards - The future of Custom Cards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 4:00 am

Pullo wrote:
I have to say, I was very thrilled to know that YGOPro allowed you to add custom cards. I've always enjoyed making custom cards, but it was sad to know I could never play them. It all changed when I learned you could add them to YGOPro, if you just put a little effort into it. And so I started learning how to add cards, and it has been a fun thing for me to do. Scripting is very fun once you get the hang of it. Surprised  

I'm just sad that the standards for "broken cards" are very low in here; my custom cards probably won't get added to MackPro. Sad Well, using them against the AI is still fun, I guess!
The 'learning' part seems to be a big turning point for a lot of people I've tried to bring to this site or just let know about doing it period. 'Broken cards' you see might see, more than likely won't be added into MackPro. There's a banlist. I even put my God Card on there, if they've even been added lol. You can play anyone you want over Hamachi, from what I've been hearing. I've been making my own sets, so I've not had time to try it with anyone. But the cards released by Outlaw are up to him.

P.S. If my D.D. God Dragon was in that broken category you spoke of...I'll box your ears!!!!!!! lol jp Hope you enjoy the site and creating cards, seriously.
Back to top Go down
http:// https://www.youtube.com/user/cane63106/videos

The future of Custom Cards

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2