a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Custom Ghostrick Cards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moonbeam Funk

Moonbeam Funk

Member Title : It's just like my Japanese vidyas...

Custom Ghostrick Cards Empty
PostSubject: Custom Ghostrick Cards   Custom Ghostrick Cards Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 4:25 am

I don't keep it any secret that I absolutely LOVE Ghostrick. They are currently my favorite archetype by far due to their general design, their unique self-flipping mechanic that has barely been seen otherwise except in a bunch of non-archetype Egyptian monsters and a Geargia, plus Halloween happens to be my favorite holiday. Basically, I just love everything about Ghostrick, so I naturally couldn't resist speculating about what new Ghostrick cards would arrive in the future. I spent a while thinking on it, some time before Legacy of the Valiant had most of its cards revealed, and came up with the following cards. Nicely enough, one of my speculated card ideas happened to be released in Legacy! A Rank 1 Fiend-Type Xyz Monster based on the Headless Horseman, or Dullahan if you prefer. Still no luck on my other guesses, but does anyone have some thoughts on these cards regardless?

Ghostrick Gargoyle
Level 1 DARK
Fiend/Effect
ATK 700 DEF 1500
Cannot be Normal Summoned, unless you control a "Ghostrick" monster. Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down Defense Position. If your opponent's card effect targets a "Ghostrick" Spell/Trap Card you control, you can change the target to a Spell/Trap Card your opponent controls and Special Summon this card from your hand in face-down Defense Position. (This is a Quick Effect.)

Ghostrick Banshee
Level 2 DARK
Spellcaster/Effect
ATK 900 DEF 700
Cannot be Normal Summoned, unless you control a "Ghostrick" monster. Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down Defense Position. If this card is in face-down Defense Position when a face-up "Ghostrick" monster you control is selected as an attack target: You can change this card to face-up Defense Position and target the attacking monster; change that target to face-down Defense Position.

I made this next card BEFORE Ghostrick Dullahan was revealed, though funnily I was somewhat close even if I got the effect and DEF completely wrong. I'm listing it here mainly because I still like the effect, and will probably try to tweak the card later.
Ghostrick Horseman
Rank 1 DARK
Fiend/Xyz/Effect
ATK 1000 DEF 2000
2 Level 1 monsters
Once per turn: You can attach 1 Level 1 "Ghostrick" monster from your hand to this card as Xyz Material. If a face-up "Ghostrick" card you control would be destroyed by your opponent's card (by battle or card effect), you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to flip that card face-down instead. You cannot activate this effect as part of a Chain that includes non-monster "Ghostrick" cards.

Ghostrick Gorgon
Rank 2 DARK
Spellcaster/Xyz/Effect
ATK 1400 DEF 1400
2 Level 2 monsters
Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls that was not Flip Summoned this turn; change that target to to face-down Defense Position. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; you can activate this card's previous effect an additional time this turn. When this card is selected as an attack target while it has Xyz Material: That monster loses 500 ATK, then if its ATK has been reduced to 2000 or below as a result, change it to face-down Defense Position. That monster's battle position cannot be changed as long as this card is face-up on the field.

CXyz Ghostrickster Lord Alucard
Rank 4 DARK
Zombie/Xyz/Effect
ATK 2300 DEF 2200
3 Level 4 monsters
Your opponent cannot target other "Ghostrick" monsters or face-down monsters for attacks. When this card is Xyz Summoned: You can target a number of face-up monsters on your opponent's side of the field up to the number of "Ghostrick" cards you control; change those targets to face-down Defense Position. If this card has "Ghostrick Alucard" as an Xyz Material, it gains this effect.
• You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target up to 2 Set cards your opponent controls; destroy those targets. Your opponent cannot activate any of the targets in response to this effect. You can only use this effect of "CXyz Ghostrickster Lord Alucard" once per turn. If this card is sent to the Graveyard while it has Xyz Material: You can target 1 other "Ghostrick" card in your Graveyard; add that target to your hand OR Set it on your side of the field.

This card is just plain weird, and potentially broken as all hell, which is why I made it a Number. Numbers are kind of expected to be ridiculously broken, aren't they?
Number 24: Ghostrick Trick Ghost
Rank 1 DARK
Fiend/Xyz/Effect
ATK 1300 DEF 1300
3 Level 1 monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a "Ghostrick" Xyz Monster you control as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.) Your opponent cannot Normal Summon monsters. If this card has a "Ghostrick" monster as an Xyz Material, it gains this effect.
• If your opponent would Special Summon a monster(s), they are Special Summoned in face-down Defense Position. Once per turn, during either player's turn when this card has 3 or more Xyz Material: You can detach all Xyz Material from this card and select 2 digits in a target face-up monster's ATK value; swap the selected digits and that new value becomes the target's original ATK as long as this card is face-up on the field. If you target a monster you control for this effect, it must be a "Ghostrick" monster, cannot attack this turn, inflicts halved Battle Damage, and other monsters you control cannot declare an attack while the target is face-up on the field.

Ghostrick Costume Party
Normal Spell Card
Tribute up to 3 Level 3 or lower DARK monsters you control, then Special Summon "Ghostrick" monsters from your Deck with the same combined Level as the Tributed monsters.

Ghostrick Hide & Shriek
Equip Spell Card
Equip only to a non-Xyz "Ghostrick" Monster. The equipped monster cannot be changed to face-down Defense Position by its own effect. The equipped monster is treated as face-down for "Ghostrick Mansion" and your opponent's card effects. Once per turn, during either player's Battle Phase: You can double the equipped monster's ATK until the end of the Battle Phase. If you do, banish this card during the End Phase.

Ghostrick Double Trouble
Quick-Play Spell Card
Target 2 face-up "Ghostrick" monsters you control and up to 3 face-up monsters your opponent controls; change all targets to face-down Defense Position.

I made these next two cards before the reveal of Ghostrick Catgirl. With Catgirl out... Ghostrick Graveyard and Haunting would simply be absurd. I'm keeping them in here anyway, just because I don't want my work to go to waste. Maybe I'll figure out a way to tweak these cards to be playable.
Ghostrick Graveyard
Continuous Spell Card
Neither player can Normal Summon a monster unless they control a face-up monster with the same Attribute as that monster. If "Ghostrick Mansion" is face-up on the field, those 2 monsters must also have a Level difference of 2 or less. During your opponent's End Phase: Send 1 Set card you control to the Graveyard or destroy this card.

Ghostrick Haunting
Continuous Trap Card
If a monster(s) your opponent controls is changed to face-down Defense Position, it cannot be Flip Summoned until the End Phase of their next turn as long as this card is face-up on the field. During your opponent's Standby Phase: Discard 1 "Ghostrick" monster or destroy this card.
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

Member Title : Red-Eyes Lord

PostSubject: Re: Custom Ghostrick Cards   Custom Ghostrick Cards Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:38 am

nice cards though some of the effects cant be coded. im playing a ghostrick deck atm and am doing some card myself for them i will post a review after just too busy too atm
Back to top Go down
https://mackpro.forumotion.com
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Custom Ghostrick Cards   Custom Ghostrick Cards Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:10 am

btw can i also ask you what you think of this pic

Custom Ghostrick Cards RDvo9W9
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

Member Title : Legendary Planet

PostSubject: Re: Custom Ghostrick Cards   Custom Ghostrick Cards Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:30 pm

These cards seem interesting, especially since I can't wait to see the .lua-script of your numbers card and Ghostrick Graveyard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiktion.de/u/VB99
Moonbeam Funk

Moonbeam Funk

PostSubject: Re: Custom Ghostrick Cards   Custom Ghostrick Cards Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:54 am

outlaw1994 wrote:
btw can i also ask you what you think of this pic

Custom Ghostrick Cards RDvo9W9
Looks pretty nice, actually. By the way, could I ask for the Ghostrick card backgrounds the monsters have? I'm not good enough at image editting to try and get those myself, and I couldn't find them already uploaded anywhere on the internet.

VB99 wrote:
These cards seem interesting, especially since I can't wait to see the .lua-script of your numbers card and Ghostrick Graveyard.
I can't code for crap, though I suspect the Number and Graveyard would be impossible to code in YGOPro right now. MAYBE Graveyard might be possible, but I don't think the Number would work at all. Anyway, thanks for the compliment.
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Custom Ghostrick Cards   Custom Ghostrick Cards Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 5:45 am

i actually made that bg myself and prefer not to give it away yet maybe after i do a bit of touchup on it if you want any pics done though just ask as i will make some up and about the coding the number cant be done graveyard can but i cant think of a way hide and shriek can be done but it might be able to i will look when i get a chance also i touched up the picture a bit heres the newest one what do you think

Custom Ghostrick Cards DB700WO
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam Funk

Moonbeam Funk

PostSubject: Re: Custom Ghostrick Cards   Custom Ghostrick Cards Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 7:03 am

Maybe if there's any way at all to tell when a card targets a face-up monster, just have it be unable to target the monster equipped with Hide & Shriek? It would sort of be the same, but not exactly, I guess.

Oh, and that picture does look better, yeah.
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

Member Title : Legendary Planet

PostSubject: Re: Custom Ghostrick Cards   Custom Ghostrick Cards Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:55 pm

To the numbers card: wouldn't it be possible to script each possible combination separately (if you would restrict it to two fixed digits, like hundrets and thousands)?

Example: The number has choosen the card "Ghostrick Gargoyle" for the effect, which has 700 Atk, and changes it to 7000 Atk.

The function would be like: If ATK equals 700, ATK becomes 7000.
For this to work, however, one would need to script every single posible combination, like:
If ATK equals 100, ATK becomes 1000
If ATK equals 110, ATK becomes 1010 (possible thanks to the shining utopia)
If ATK equals 150, ATK becomes 1050
If ATK equals 200, ATK becomes 2000

That should be possible, shouldn't it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiktion.de/u/VB99
Moonbeam Funk

Moonbeam Funk

PostSubject: Re: Custom Ghostrick Cards   Custom Ghostrick Cards Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 7:03 pm

If I change the effect a bit and do some rewording, it could at least have an effect that (code-wise) would just multiply the monster's ATK by 10 if it's lower than 1000. Not quite sure how I'd go about applying that same concept for an ATK of 1000 or higher, though.

Edit: Maybe something like this instead?

Number 24: Ghostrick Trick Ghost
Rank 1 DARK
Fiend/Xyz/Effect
ATK 1300 DEF 1300
3 Level 1 monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a "Ghostrick" Xyz Monster you control as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.) If your opponent would Special Summon a monster(s), they are Special Summoned in face-down Defense Position. If this card has a "Ghostrick" monster as an Xyz Material, it gains this effect.
• Your opponent cannot Normal Summon. Once per turn, during either player's turn when this card has 3 or more Xyz Material: You can detach all Xyz Materials from this card and target 1 face-up monster; swap the first 2 digits of its ATK, and that new value becomes the target's original ATK as long as this card is face-up on the field. If the target has less than 1000 ATK, multiply it by 10 for the purposes of applying this effect. If you target a monster you control for this effect, it must be a "Ghostrick" monster, cannot attack this turn, inflicts halved Battle Damage, and other monsters you control cannot declare an attack while the target is face-up on the field.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Ghostrick Cards   Custom Ghostrick Cards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom Ghostrick Cards

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1