a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Egyptian God Cards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragonslayer

The Egyptian God Cards Empty
PostSubject: The Egyptian God Cards   The Egyptian God Cards Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 6:06 pm

Hey Guys I have a request for anime version of the 3 gods with these effects Smile

They are on yugioh wikia just search on google "god cards(original)" and it should pop up

Thanks for your time guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Project Leviamon

Project Leviamon

Member Title : Busy with high school sadly

PostSubject: Re: The Egyptian God Cards   The Egyptian God Cards Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 11:57 am

they have quite a lot of effects:shock:
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=364458
Dragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Egyptian God Cards   The Egyptian God Cards Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 2:21 pm

yeah I know but they would be fun to play XD
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

PostSubject: Re: The Egyptian God Cards   The Egyptian God Cards Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 9:39 pm

I think I remember most of their common effects

The main ones I can think of are.

This monster when tribute summon must be summoned with 3 tributes.  If this card is special summoned destroy it during the end phase in which it was summoned.  This card is not affected by the effects of other cards except the effects of another Egyptian God Card.
Back to top Go down
cane_63106

cane_63106

Member Title : D.D. Dragon Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: The Egyptian God Cards   The Egyptian God Cards Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:14 am

StormWing0 wrote:
I think I remember most of their common effects

The main ones I can think of are.

This monster when tribute summon must be summoned with 3 tributes.  If this card is special summoned destroy it during the end phase in which it was summoned.  This card is not affected by the effects of other cards except the effects of another Egyptian God Card.
If I remember, correctly, they were always affected, maybe just not destroyed by card effects outside of God Card effects and they were 'sent' to the graveyard during the End Phase. A lot of people have Obelisk's most known effect as tributing 2 monsters to destroy all of the opponent's monsters and either do 4000 LP damage, nothing because he'd just attack for 4000 or win. There are so many minor changes between everyone's interpretations of them. I've always wanted to see a deck built around them with full anime effects to see if they'd truly been as powerful as people  thought
Back to top Go down
http:// https://www.youtube.com/user/cane63106/videos
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Egyptian God Cards   The Egyptian God Cards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Egyptian God Cards

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1