a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Other Cards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mikel.

Mikel.

Member Title : This sucks

Other Cards Empty
PostSubject: Other Cards   Other Cards Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 12:32 am

Other Cards 267440

Card text
3 Level 7 Monsters
When this card is Xyz Summoned: Flip all Face-up monster(s) to Face-down Defense position and Set all Spell/Trap card(s) on the field. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; target 1 Face-up card on the field:
If it's a Spell/Trap card: Set it.
If it's a Monster card: Flip it to Face-down Defense position.

Other Cards 266641

Card text
When this card is Normal Summoned: Add 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from your Deck, Graveyard or Banish pile. This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster, except for the Synchro Summon of a Dragon-Type Synchro Monster. The other Synchro Material Monster(s) cannot be Level 4. While this card is face-up on the field or in your Graveyard and Banish pile: This face-up card's name becomes "Blue-Eyes White Dragon".

Other Cards 267436

Card text
This turn all Effects of monster(s) are negated. Your opponent Draws 2 cards. After this card's activation, this turn you can't cannot activate any spell/trap card.

Other Cards 266642

Card text
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned(from your hand) by Banishing 2 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from your Hand or Deck and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, gain Life Points equal to that monster's original ATK. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can target up to 3 of your banished "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" monsters; add those targets to your hand.
Back to top Go down
Mikel.

Mikel.

Other Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Cards   Other Cards Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 7:09 am

I would like to know what's on your mind about these, i worked hard. T_T
Back to top Go down
cane_63106

cane_63106

Member Title : D.D. Dragon Kaiser

Other Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Cards   Other Cards Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:08 am

Phoenix
-Its effect when summoned is better than the effects for detaching such high lv'd monsters. Maybe detach to attack directly, since it's a winged-bea...it's a dragon. Why is it a Dragon but called Phoenix and has a pic of an owl? Actually for that cost and the not too overpowered ATK I would see no problem with you detaching for the effect that goes off when it's summoned.

-Pursuivant
When this card is Normal Summoned: Add 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from your Deck, Graveyard or that is banished...I'm taking you meant to end it with: to your hand? "This face-up card's name" You don't have to word it that way due to where they'd be and the low possibility of them being face-down in the Graveyard or Banished plus your mentioned it'd have to be face-up on the field already. What's up with the odd ATK/DEF? I'm curious if you've played them before and how that name change effect helps with LBEoD. Don't really see anything truly OP about it. I just makes BEWD decks faster and more consistent by using it's name. I can already see a deck with these abusing Burst Stream of Destruction and LBEoD attacking directly. Neither have self protecting abilities so in this day and age, they'll be on the field for a short time.

Disorder
-....really dunno what to say about this one. it's just weird. I see OTK potential if you set things up right with a nice beatstick, then play this to make sure you opponent can't stop you...and then you give em 2 cards for it lol

LBEoD
-Keep it at only needing to banish them from your hand. With the little one, white stone of legend, summoners art, dark factory of mass production, etc, that shouldn't be too hard to fulfill. Never cared much for LP gain, but this will run over just about anything, so you'll get it regardless.
Back to top Go down
http:// https://www.youtube.com/user/cane63106/videos
Mikel.

Mikel.

Other Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Cards   Other Cards Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 1:16 am

Phenoix not Phoenix XD

-Reason it's because it's a Paradox so..yea it's not a wing-beast, FYI: did that on purpose xP but i get yea lol. The effect get's it's self contradicted: Summon*effect activtes without your choice and then the XYZ materials are sent to the graveyard due to every card on the field is face-down. 

I might have not got your point...

Pursuivant
-Yes! I didn't see that, O.O lol,

Yeah i will take out the "face-up card's" so it's realistic XD, and the ATK/DEF it's to make it become useless(that's at least how i thought),

Disorder

yeah it's a combo card: if used right it becomes OP'ed.

LBEoD

-How about "Hand or Graveyard" so i it's out of the deck, which i really wanted (<_<)/ Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Other Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Cards   Other Cards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Other Cards

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1