a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm trying to make a new archetype Kind of... "New Knights"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
blankman12666

Member Title : The Blankman

I'm trying to make a new archetype Kind of... "New Knights" Empty
PostSubject: I'm trying to make a new archetype Kind of... "New Knights"   I'm trying to make a new archetype Kind of... "New Knights" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 1:24 pm

My new archetype is New Knights. I have come up with  a few cards for this new archetype. Here they are...

Knight with the Iron Fist
Level: 8
Atr: EARTH
Atk: 2000
Def: 1800

This cannot be Normal Summoned, or Set. This can only be Special Summoned by sending 2 "knight" monsters from your deck to the graveyard. Once per turn, you can send 3 "knight" monsters from your deck to your graveyard, to have this card be able to attack twice this turn. If this card is sent to the graveyard to Special Summon a "knight" monster, discard 1 card from your hand. If this card was discarded from your hand by the effect of a "knight" monster, draw 1 card. This cannot be used as Xyz material

The Knight of Light
Atr: LIGHT
Atk: 2200
Def: 2000

This cannot be Normal Summoned, or Set. This can only be Special Summoned by sending 3 "knight" monsters from your deck to the graveyard. Once per turn, you can sacrifice 1 "knight" monster you control, to destroy one non-knight monster on your opponent's side of the field. If this card is sent to the graveyard to Special Summon a "knight" monster, discard 2 cards from your hand. If this card was discarded from your hand by the effect of a "knight" monster, draw 2 cards. This cannot be used as Xyz material

The Knight of Dark
Atr: DARK
Atk: 2600
Def: 2400

This cannot be Normal Summoned, or Set. This can only be Special Summoned by sending 4 "knight" monsters from your deck to the graveyard. Once during either players turn, you can send any "knight" monster from your deck to the graveyard and pay 500 life points to add 1 Spell/Trap card from your deck to your hand. If this card is sent to the graveyard to Special Summon a "knight" monster, discard 3 cards from your hand. If this card was discarded from your hand by the effect of a "knight" monster, draw 3 cards. This cannot be used as Xyz material

Tell me what you think, this is my first time doing this so... yeah.
Back to top Go down
TGAP-Trixie

TGAP-Trixie

Member Title : Trixie does not even...

PostSubject: Re: I'm trying to make a new archetype Kind of... "New Knights"   I'm trying to make a new archetype Kind of... "New Knights" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 7:46 pm

Well it could use better PSCT. Aside from that they seem like a REALLY aggressive deck. And ofc there's the fact that you could summon a knight without other cards in hand to discard, avoiding the discard effect, although then you don't have a chance to draw cards. And since they can't be special summoned by other ways, once they're gone they're gone.

I didn't see the cannot be xyz material so I started thinking of using the earth one with mythic water dragon to do some crazy dark matter dragon shenanigans XD. But yeah... can't do that with this deck.

So overall, decent. But you'd probably want to make something so that they don't die as easily... or run Exodious in the deck to recycle them
Back to top Go down
blankman12666

Member Title : The Blankman

PostSubject: Re: I'm trying to make a new archetype Kind of... "New Knights"   I'm trying to make a new archetype Kind of... "New Knights" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 11:02 pm

I've added some more support for this archetype...

Block and Reflect
Trap
You can activate this trap card when a "Knight" monster you control is targeted for an attack, Banish 1 "Knight" monster from your graveyard to negate the attack, and destroy the attacking monster.

The Knights Return
Spell
Banish 3 "Knight" monsters from your deck, hand, or graveyard. Put all "Knight" monsters in your graveyard into your deck, your deck is then shuffled.

Soul of Chivalry
Trap
Activate this card when a "Knight" monster is destroyed by battle. Search your Deck for a "Knight" monster, put that monster into your hand.

I was thinking these could be OP but I don't know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm trying to make a new archetype Kind of... "New Knights"   I'm trying to make a new archetype Kind of... "New Knights" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm trying to make a new archetype Kind of... "New Knights"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1