a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Which is your favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! Series?
Original
Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series I_vote_lcap36%Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 8 ]
GX
Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series I_vote_lcap18%Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
5D's
Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series I_vote_lcap27%Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 6 ]
Zexal
Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series I_vote_lcap18%Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
WhiteMage

WhiteMage

Member Title : Toon King

Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series   Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:46 pm

As a start off on polls here, let's see which Yu-Gi-Oh! series is the most liked on here. Now then, shall we begin?
Back to top Go down
x66

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series   Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 9:30 pm

now by original do you mean the version that never made it state side (series 1) or the one most kids in the usa grew up with (series 2)
Back to top Go down
WhiteMage

WhiteMage

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series   Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 9:32 pm

the latter. I forgot about season zero
Back to top Go down
cane_63106

cane_63106

Member Title : D.D. Dragon Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series   Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 9:25 am

It's hard to stop characters like Seto, Joey, Atem w/ his busted draw what I want powers, though Yuma pretty much has it now, Mai, Marik, etc, but above all the Shadow Games and the Seal of Orichalcos. Duelists like Seto: Kaito, Ryo, Jack are what kept me watching the rest of the shows.
Back to top Go down
http:// https://www.youtube.com/user/cane63106/videos
jackmoonward

jackmoonward
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series   Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:29 am

My favorite has to be GX just because of Season 2 and 3 and the fact that Jaden has the most character development out of all 4 protagonists. Yugi got a bit although much of the screentime was with Yami/ Atem. Yusei is outright the same from beginning to end IMO. And I have no idea what the writers are trying to do with Yuma at this point due to the over excessive amount of plot armor he gets with the ZW draws and Utopia upgrades. However had they not given GX it's 4th season and the level of mature nature Jaden got as opposed to the beginning, my favorite would have been the original (Not Season 0).

~Jack
Back to top Go down
http://www.tehmadhouse.tk
Project Leviamon

Project Leviamon

Member Title : Busy with high school sadly

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series   Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:47 pm

jackmoonward wrote:
My favorite has to be GX just because of Season 2 and 3 and the fact that Jaden has the most character development out of all 4 protagonists. Yugi got a bit although much of the screentime was with Yami/ Atem. Yusei is outright the same from beginning to end IMO. And I have no idea what the writers are trying to do with Yuma at this point due to the over excessive amount of plot armor he gets with the ZW draws and Utopia upgrades. However had they not given GX it's 4th season and the level of mature nature Jaden got as opposed to the beginning, my favorite would have been the original (Not Season 0).

~Jack
Jaden actually already started to act like that near the end of of season 3 in japanese, 4kids just overdid their expressions. The reason Jaden changed so much in Season 4 is mostly cause he knew something was about to happen and he didn't want to involve his friends, mostly cause he took it as his own fault. Season 4 was actually my favorite of GX,  it's plot was pretty well planned out but the final battle with Darkness was kinda lame. I do have complains about Jaden losing his duel for fun personality but it was probably because of Season 3 with Yubel, it was also a good plot point for Jaden to duel Yugi

for me GX was the best, then 5ds,then original then Zexal. GX and 5ds had very good stories  but i don't like the whole card games on motorcycles, original had good storyline but it had way too many misplays of the cards which made it boring to watch if you know all the real effects. I don't like Zexal, the main character at start was a retard and i don't like a naked spirit being a friend to Yuma, i mean at least Yami was clothed and helped Yugi, i watched like 5 episodes and then quit
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=364458
jackmoonward

jackmoonward
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series   Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:56 pm

I wouldn't shut down Zexal that fast. It IS over the top but I gave it a chance, you will find yourself staying for KAITO-SAMA like I did.

~Jack
Back to top Go down
cane_63106

cane_63106

Member Title : D.D. Dragon Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series   Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 5:48 pm

^exactly! he's the main reason I watch. Watch eps 42-43, 55-56, 72-73 and last but not least 105-106. I would love for them to do with Kaito and Kaiba what they did with Yugi and Judai. That would be amazing! Pegesus had died by 5Ds and this seems to be a bit further in the future, so even for Seto's spirit to come back and duel him, like Number 46 did or how Kaibaman dueled Judai and crushed him.

project, those were not misplays because the anime came first. the card game changed things to what they are now, like not being able to summon in face-up defense or fusions attacking on the turn they were summoned.
Back to top Go down
http:// https://www.youtube.com/user/cane63106/videos
jackmoonward

jackmoonward
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series   Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 6:40 am

Kaiba vs KAITO-SAMA ... I am currently shoving money in to my laptop's disk drive but nothing is happening. Although I think by GX which it tentatively 10 years after the original, Kaiba would be in his mid or late 20s, then take in to the events that led to 5DS and how Zero reverse happened 17ish years ago when Yusei was born, and then even later in the future with Zexal. Im pretty sure Kaiba is dead by this point but you never know.

~Jack
Back to top Go down
Project Leviamon

Project Leviamon

Member Title : Busy with high school sadly

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series   Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:00 am

jackmoonward wrote:
Kaiba vs KAITO-SAMA ... I am currently shoving money in to my laptop's disk drive but nothing is happening. Although I think by GX which it tentatively 10 years after the original, Kaiba would be in his mid or late 20s, then take in to the events that led to 5DS and how Zero reverse happened 17ish years ago when Yusei was born, and then even later in the future with Zexal. Im pretty sure Kaiba is dead by this point but you never know.

~Jack
considering the fact that he looked like the same in GX as he did in original maybe he is still alive. or Kaito could just go back in time to fight him like Jaden did
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=364458
Fabled

Fabled

Member Title : Inside your Closet

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series   Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 9:46 pm

Both original and 5'DS.
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

Member Title : Legendary Planet

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series   Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:38 am

Zero isn't listed T_T
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiktion.de/u/VB99
Fabled

Fabled

Member Title : Inside your Closet

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series   Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 5:47 pm

Arc-V isn't listed either, it should be added.
Back to top Go down
WhiteMage

WhiteMage

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series   Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 5:12 pm

VB99 wrote:
Zero isn't listed T_T

I forgot to add in season zero, sorry about that.

Fabled wrote:
Arc-V isn't listed either, it should be added.

This poll was made way before Arc V was released. I would've added it if I could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series   Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1