a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anime Malefic Series

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
spencer666

Member Title : spencie

Anime Malefic Series Empty
PostSubject: Anime Malefic Series   Anime Malefic Series Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 4:53 am

[img]Anime Malefic Series Malefi35[/img][img]Anime Malefic Series Malefi36[/img][img]Anime Malefic Series Malefi37[/img][img]Anime Malefic Series Malefi39[/img][img]Anime Malefic Series Malefi40[/img][img]Anime Malefic Series Malefi41[/img][img]Anime Malefic Series Malefi43[/img][img]Anime Malefic Series Malefi44[/img]
Let me know if you need the thumbnails to make the cards easier to import into the game and I will be happy to assist. If you also want me to write in the text for each card, I can do that as well. Any feedback will be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

Member Title : Legendary Planet

PostSubject: Re: Anime Malefic Series   Anime Malefic Series Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:42 am

In the description of the "Malefic Truth Dragon" is a card listed that doesn't seem to be in this thread. Could you maybe upload it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiktion.de/u/VB99
spencer666

Member Title : spencie

PostSubject: Re: Anime Malefic Series   Anime Malefic Series Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 1:48 pm

[img]Anime Malefic Series Malefi45[/img]There you are. I didn't add this in before because it is already in the game. But now that you mention it, this one is better because Truth Dragon can be brought from either the hand or deck. Thank you for the suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Dranken

Member Title : Dranken

PostSubject: Re: Anime Malefic Series   Anime Malefic Series Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:07 pm

i have made them all with their anime effects exept for paradox dragon that is a bit buggy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Malefic Series   Anime Malefic Series Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime Malefic Series

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1