a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dye2556

Member Title : Just a passing man

Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014) Empty
PostSubject: Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014)   Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 8:29 am

Update 4/7/2014 - add Celestial set (Reply 10)
Update 20/7/2014 - add Star-vader set (Page 2)
-------------------------------------------

From this topic
http://www.ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/10005/Vanguard-to-Yugioh-Card-Project#post59187

I, UnknownGuest, and SIlencer made the project to convert some cards in Cardfight Vanguard card game to be Yugioh cards. And this is the first set, "Liberator" archetype. This set is my work, while UnknownGuest, and SIlencer help in testing my cards. The playing concept is like the original cards in VG, focus on reveal and Special Summon from Deck. All cards are used base effect from VG, but I modified them for suitable in YGO. Also, add some custom cards for increase the stability and make the deck playable. Enjoy!

(If you don't know Vanguard, go to this link. http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Cardfight!!_Vanguard_Wiki)

Monsters:
Spell:
Extra:
Link Download
Liberator
http://www.mediafire.com/download/0nqw0debitgc16b/Liberator.zip

Revenger
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ba603fjdihc38au/Revenger.zip

Celestial
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4729dz36vpkl88v/Celestial.zip

Star-vader
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3wsbl883dc5jx8d/Starvader.zip

And this is sample deck.
deck:

NOTE
- The effect of "Sanctuary of Liberator" is Drive Check, the effect of "Armed Liberator, Gwydion" is Draw Trigger, and the effect of "Fortune Liberator" is Stand Trigger.
- If you have 3000+ ATK Liberator, you can perform twin drive at the same battle with the first drive check (Of course, you can separate them to two battle.). And you don't need to attack with 3000+ ATK ones to activate second drive check. Any Liberator can as long as you have 3000+ ATK guys on your field. Also in case that if you first check make one of your Liberator's ATK higher than 3000, you second Liberator attack can perform another check.

P.S. My next set will be "Revenger". These are preview cards.
Preview:

Last edited by dye2556 on Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:42 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
dye2556

Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014)   Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 8:43 pm

Update 28/6/2014 Revenger Set!!

The second set of my Vanguard card project already done! This is "Revenger" archetype. Like the original VG, this set are focus on Special Summon low level monsters, then use them as sacrifices for release the true power of strong monsters.
Level 1-4 monsters - focus on quickly Special Summon from Deck.
Level 5-6 monsters - have special effects when released.
Level 7+ monsters - have powerful effects that need release other monsters as cost.

Monsters:

Spell:
Extra:

Link Download
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ba603fjdihc38au/Revenger.zip

And this is sample deck.
deck:

P.S. My next set will be the nurse angels "Celestial". These are preview cards.
Preview:

Last edited by dye2556 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AoO

AoO

Member Title : Noob4ever

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014)   Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 9:58 pm

Not bad^^
Is this deck capable of making an otk besides if you summon 5 monster at one through pendulum summon at once??
Back to top Go down
Elorion2

Elorion2

Member Title : Am i paranoid?

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014)   Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 12:10 am

DUDE awesome idea and i have the liberator deck in real life Smile
Back to top Go down
Elorion2

Elorion2

Member Title : Am i paranoid?

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014)   Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 12:13 am

i would like to make kagero Smile if i dont bother yu Smile
Back to top Go down
dye2556

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014)   Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 6:22 am

Elorion2 wrote:

i would like to make kagero Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014) Icon_smile if i dont bother yu Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014) Icon_smile

You could talk with UnknownGuest. He is making Kagero.
http://www.ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/10005/Vanguard-to-Yugioh-Card-Project--Kagero-Deck
AoO wrote:
Not bad^^
Is this deck capable of making an otk besides if you summon 5 monster at one through pendulum summon at once??
Many Limit Breaks (the effects that need 4000 LP or less to activate) are power enough to OTK. For example,
- Monarch Alfred and Monarch Dark Dictator can trade 1 monster to 4 monsters. You can't select in case of Monarch Alfred but have chance to get full 5 high level monsters if you are lucky.
- If you're lucky, Ezel can top up to 5000+ ATK after using Limit Break. And Garmore can fill up your monster field.
- Raging Form Dragon can attack with 3800 and 4800 in the same turn. (or 2*4800 if you use Break Ride) Also don't forget the extra effects that you get from tributing Revengers. And if you have enough tribute (the easy way is Darkness Maiden and Dark Cloak Revenger combo), attack 3 times in one turn is possible.
- Dragruler Phantom can destroy enemy's card, inflict damage and increase its ATK as the same time. If you Xyz Summon it with Mordred Phantom while has 4000 LP or less, its ATK can go upto 5700 after using Limit Break.
- And the 2 special cards, Majesty Lord Blaster and Gust Blaster Dragon, are very powerful. 7000 ATK with your opponent cannot activate any card effects during that Battle Phase for Majesty. For Gust Blaster, you get 500 ATK and 1 extra attack for each "Blaster" monster attach to it. If you have 4 "Blaster", it has 5500 ATK and can attack 5 times!
Also, don't forget Break Ride and Pendulum Effects.
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

Member Title : Legendary Planet

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014)   Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 10:22 am

Oh man, you guys really take your stuff seriously O_o

I really can't wait to see Brutal Jack, Cosmic Regalia, CEO Yggdrasill and Star-vader, "Omega" Glendios...
Hopefully, at least Jack is a bit more splashable XD

Love the idea of making Legion cards Fusion monsters, being the closest, as a legion card is nothing more than 2 monsters attacking together (in a way).

I know I ask a bt much with this, but could you make Jack a Reptile-Type? He has no wings afaik, after all... Even though he would make a great addition to the LV 8 synchro dragons...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiktion.de/u/VB99
dye2556

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014)   Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 10:43 am

^
The truth is I already create Glendios. But it's in the OP limited set that I already stop releasing.
http://www.ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/9691/dye2556-s-Special-Limited-Set-Update-Ver-2-0-25-5-2014--Released-date-expired
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

Member Title : Legendary Planet

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014)   Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 1:58 pm

Hmm... Please release them again Very Happy
They look really cool, and if we do a custom banned list... i mean, putting something to 1 limits it's effectiveness quite often Smile
That set sure looks awesome, though *~*
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiktion.de/u/VB99
dye2556

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014)   Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:10 pm

The third set is done!! Maybe this is the cutest set, nurse angel "Celestial". Most cards in this set are used the images from Vanguard anime not Vanguard card pics. Because I think the anime version is cuter.[:love:]
The play style is like VG. Focus on exchange your hand and card in your Graveyard. You can discard unwanted card to add wanted card from Graveyard to hand. Some cards also have effect when sent to Graveyard. Combine with the field spell, these nurse angels can be very powerful!

Monsters:
Spell:
Extra:

Link Download
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4729dz36vpkl88v/Celestial.zip

And this is sample deck.
deck:
Back to top Go down
dye2556

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014)   Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:15 pm

For the next set. I plan to create the most evil and most powerful clan in Vanguard, the Link Joker. Mostly focus on "Star-vader" archetype.
However, this clan is one hell of work. Because of their unique ability to "Lock". For anyone who don't know what the Lock is, the locked card is face-down and cannot do anything even out of field until it's unlocked.
For customization of lock skill to play in YGO, I plan to use the same idea when I created Omega Glendios (which is in my limited set).

Lock (YGO ver.) -  banish card your opponent controls as face-down position until the end of your opponent's next turn. While card is removed from play, the Zone of the selected card cannot be used. Your opponent cannot activate the targeted card in response to this card's activation.

The next main issue is playing with "Reverse". In VG, there are some cards in Link Joker that make "Reverse" treated as Link Joker (as it supposed to). However, when I look at constant.lua, it seems no effect that can add archetype to card. So I think that I will create the field spell that has effect on "Reverse" monster too.

Also, some card effects seem almost impossible in YGOPro. That means they need some huge modification, e.g. Chaos Breaker Dragon.

The first card preview
Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014) Star_vader_everse_Cradle
Star-vader, "Reverse" Cradle
If you control a "Reverse" monster(s), you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn, if you have 4000 LP or less, when you Summon or Special Summon "Reverse" monster, you can banish 1 card your opponent controls as face-down position until the end of your opponent's next turn. (While card is removed from play, the Zone of the selected card cannot be used. Your opponent cannot activate the targeted card in response to this card's activation.) Then this card gains 500 ATK until the End Phase.

The coding for this card is already completed. How do you think about it? The concept of "Lock" is ok or not? Or do you have any idea? Feel free to post your idea.
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014)   Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 8:58 pm

There is one other way to do the Lock skill.  Try this one. Smile 

Lock: Any card affected by this effect is flipped face-down if it isn't already, also those cards' effects and the cards themselves cannot be activated.  In the case of monsters not only can their effects not be activated but they cannot be used as material in the summoning of other monsters or as payment for costs, also they cannot be attacked or attack.  Cards affected by this effect also cannot be removed from the field for any reason.  Cards are released from this effect at the end of the owner's turn.

No clue how to format this effect so it is a little longer than it should be.  The general idea is the cards are flipped facedown if not already, than they cannot be removed from the field for any reason be it battle, effect, summoning material, or cost.  I'm sure you've seen the Xing Zhen Hu.  The Locking power of Link Joker is just like it only it affects monsters and stops them from being removed from the field or attacked.  It does the same thing to spell and trap cards too.

Lets see if I can get this into card format so it is easier to understand.

Link Joker's Lock
Normal Trap
Discard a number of cards from your hand and select the same number of cards on the field.  If a selected card is face-up flip it face-down.  All affected cards cannot be flipped face-up or removed from the field for any reason, be it cost, summoning material, battle, effect, banishment, destruction, etc.  They also cannot activate their effects or in the case of monsters attack or be attacked. If all monsters on a player's field are under this card's effect the attacking player can attack directly.  Cards under this effect are released from this effect at the end of the owner's turn.

Mildly OP but it also has a formatting issue, but it is as close to the show as I can get it and make sense in YuGiOh.
Back to top Go down
dye2556

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014)   Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 4:23 am

^
It has problem with some card that have effect by count number of lock card.
In YGO, you can set card by yourselves. How can you identify card set by normal mean and lock card?
In my idea, I think we will count the face-down card in Remove Zone instead. Because normal remove card generally face-up (Only time capsule becomes face-down, and no one use that card)
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014)   Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 7:20 pm

hmm could also render the zone under it unusable but as for IDing the Locked Card vs a set one you could put it diagonally facedown rather than the normal position for it than return it to its original position. Smile
Back to top Go down
dye2556

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014)   Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:40 pm

^
Impossible.
You need to modify the YGOPro for that, because there is no system like that. Percy don't make it because no real YGO card needs that system. (You cannot even make field spell zone and pendulum zone unusable, because no real card has that effect so Percy doesn't include it.)
Also, I already try adding the effect to the face-down monster. Seems not work. In OCG rules, face-down monster cannot activate any effects. So even you add the effect to make it cannot be attacked, you still can attack it.
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014)   Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 3:05 am

lol that doesn't mean that YGOPro can't be changed or won't be if I read what OutLaw is up to right.  So maybe we'll have get something to make that happen.  Also there are a few cards out there that can stop attacks on facedown monsters even in the OCG that simply make it unattackable.  When talking about things like making a target unattackable or unremoveable I was referencing card effects that already existed.  As far as I can tell there I never said anything about adding effects to cards with that card, I was talking about applying its effect to the facedown card like some other cards already do.
Back to top Go down
dye2556

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014)   Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 3:39 am

If that so, we must wait until Outlaw make that system to Mackpro. Because I don't have enough skill to modify the program myself (and don't want to do even I can).
P.S. I don't play Mackpro. I play YGOPro. All of my cards are made by YGOPro too. So I don't know YGOPro and Mackpro have any difference or not. (If you go to YGOPro board, you will see the link download for all VG sets have 2 link. One for newest version that has expansion folder. But I don't pose that link here because I don't know Mackpro has expansion folder or not.)
P.S.2 I like your idea. But it's hard to apply in this state.
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014)   Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 4:04 am

I'll see if I can dig up a list of cards the have the needed effects or effect parts to use to try and make this work.  I already named one of them but I'm sure I can find a few others.
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

Member Title : Red-Eyes Lord

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014)   Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 5:39 am

effects can be applied to facedown cards just need a few extra lines example look at the anime card Life Shaver i did a while back also heres the Life Shaver script and eff
Code:
--Life Shaver
function c41790855.initial_effect(c)
--discard
local e1=Effect.CreateEffect(c)
e1:SetCategory(CATEGORY_HANDES)
e1:SetProperty(EFFECT_FLAG_PLAYER_TARGET)
e1:SetType(EFFECT_TYPE_ACTIVATE)
e1:SetRange(LOCATION_SZONE)
e1:SetCode(EVENT_FREE_CHAIN)
e1:SetCost(c41790855.discost)
e1:SetTarget(c41790855.distg)
e1:SetOperation(c41790855.disop)
c:RegisterEffect(e1)
--turn count
c41790855.global_check=true
local ge=Effect.CreateEffect(c)
ge:SetType(EFFECT_TYPE_FIELD+EFFECT_TYPE_CONTINUOUS)
ge:SetCode(EVENT_TURN_END)
ge:SetCondition(c41790855.regcon)
ge:SetOperation(c41790855.regop)
Duel.RegisterEffect(ge,0)
end
function c41790855.regcon(e,tp,eg,ep,ev,re,r,rp)
return Duel.GetTurnPlayer()==tp
end
function c41790855.regop(e,tp,eg,ep,ev,re,r,rp)
local c=e:GetHandler()
local ct=c:GetFlagEffectLabel(41790855)
if not ct then
c:RegisterFlagEffect(41790855,RESET_EVENT+0x1fe0000,0,1,0)
else
c:SetFlagEffectLabel(41790855,ct+1)
end
end
function c41790855.discost(e,tp,eg,ep,ev,re,r,rp,chk)
if chk==0 then return e:GetHandler():IsReleasable() end
local ct=e:GetHandler():GetFlagEffectLabel(41790855)
if not ct then ct=0 end
e:SetLabel(ct)
Duel.Release(e:GetHandler(),REASON_COST)
end
function c41790855.distg(e,tp,eg,ep,ev,re,r,rp,chk)
if chk==0 then
local ct=e:GetHandler():GetFlagEffectLabel(41790855)
if not ct then ct=0 end
return Duel.GetFieldGroupCount(0,0,LOCATION_HAND)>ct-1
end
local ct=e:GetLabel()
Duel.SetOperationInfo(0,CATEGORY_HANDES,nil,0,tp,ct-1)
end
function c41790855.disop(e,tp,eg,ep,ev,re,r,rp)
local ct=e:GetLabel()
if Duel.GetFieldGroupCount(0,0,LOCATION_HAND)>ct then
for i=1,ct+1 do
Duel.DiscardHand(1-tp,nil,1,1,REASON_EFFECT+REASON_DISCARD)
end
end
end

Your opponent must discard 1 card from their hand for each of your turns that this card has been Set.
Back to top Go down
https://mackpro.forumotion.com
dye2556

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014)   Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 3:40 pm

^
Outlaw, face-down atk position monster and def position magic/trap are possible or not?
I need something that can separate the lock and normal set card.
That's why I and Silencer agree with the idea to banish card as face-down. Because it will eliminate any problems about this. I can make Nebula Lord Dragon (already completed now). Also make Chaos Breaker Dragon effect can be created by close as original in VG.

Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014) Star_vader_Nebula_Lord_Dragon
Star-vader, Nebula Lord Dragon
1 DARK Tuner + 1 or more "Star-vader" monsters
This card cannot be destroyed by effects. If you control other "Star-vader" monsters, this card cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects. If you have 4000 LP or less, all "Star-vader" monsters and "Reverse" monsters you control gain 300 ATK for each face-down card in your opponent's Remove Zone. Once per turn, you can banish 1 Spell/Trap card your opponent controls as face-down position until the end of your opponent's next turn. (While card is removed from play, the Zone of the selected card cannot be used.) Cards and effects cannot be activated in response to this effect's activation.
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

Member Title : Red-Eyes Lord

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014)   Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 3:57 am

well that works as well and is probably easier to implement so do it that way
Back to top Go down
https://mackpro.forumotion.com
dye2556

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014)   Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 7:39 am

Finally done!!! The 4th set, Star-vader

This set is maybe the most powerful among all my 4 VG sets I created. Mostly depend on banish your opponent's card as face-down position and lock his/her zone. The locked zone won't be unlock until the end of opponent's turn or until the banished card is moved from Remove Zone. Also, the summon's speed and card advantage of this set are also high. However, you need 1 card that I included in Celestial set for make this set can show its full potential.

Monster:

Spell:
Extra:

Link Download

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3wsbl883dc5jx8d/Starvader.zip

And this is sample Deck.
Deck:

NOTE:
- Only the monster card, field spell card, and pendulum card can return to field after banished. Spell and trap cannot mesmerize their own position and must to Graveyard instead (because YGOPro system and rule). And that's time for Chaos Breaker Dragon
- You cannot lock field spell zone and pendulum zone (because YGOPro system). However, you can still banish card on these zones.

P.S. For the next project, I think I will update the Liberator set to V2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014)   Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vanguard to Yugioh Card Project - Liberator, Revenger, Celestial and Star-vader Sets by dye2556 (update 20/4/2014)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1