a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yugioh Game Project

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ovechkin

Yugioh Game Project Empty
PostSubject: Yugioh Game Project   Yugioh Game Project Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 10:45 am

Hello everyone, I'm a friend of outlaw1994... and I'm currently learning DarkBASIC Professional to create a new Yugioh game, I'm still not sure if its going to be automatic or manual. But you can be sure that i will try and get this done... If any of you are interested in helping with this project please either send me a pm or reply to this post. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
RaiZZZ19

RaiZZZ19

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Game Project   Yugioh Game Project Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:39 pm

May I know how is this different from any other yugioh game? If you can add field spell animations, card destruction animation, monster animations, monster model and some new stuff I'm sure it would level up and I prefer automatic than manual.
Back to top Go down
Fabled

Fabled

Member Title : Inside your Closet

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Game Project   Yugioh Game Project Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 5:52 pm

What program will you use? will it based on ygopro or another Yu Gi Oh! game?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Game Project   Yugioh Game Project Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yugioh Game Project

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1