a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[I-NKS] Noble Knight Supports

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
overcold_ice

overcold_ice

Member Title : Overfrost!

[I-NKS] Noble Knight Supports Empty
PostSubject: [I-NKS] Noble Knight Supports   [I-NKS] Noble Knight Supports Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 1:30 pm

Since Noble Knights deserve more supports.

Inspired by Haru-Star Shadow's thread, here. And by its artwork.

Note: Sorry, I'm still lazy doing introduction stuffs.

YGOPro Script: Download here. Description and instructions are inside the file.

I-NKS - Noble Knight Sagacity:
Changes:

Last edited by overcold_ice on Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
overcold_ice

overcold_ice

PostSubject: Re: [I-NKS] Noble Knight Supports   [I-NKS] Noble Knight Supports Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:19 am

Bump #1~
Added an update to the ygopro cards for YGOPro 1.033.0 V4. Now easily install-able with the new 'expansions' folder provided by Percy (only a simple CnP without any overwriting).

Comments . . .
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

Member Title : Legendary Planet

PostSubject: Re: [I-NKS] Noble Knight Supports   [I-NKS] Noble Knight Supports Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 12:06 am

Well, to me, they seem quite balanced. Sadly, I don't know much about the noble knights, so I can't really say much about how they might sync with other cards
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiktion.de/u/VB99
overcold_ice

overcold_ice

PostSubject: Re: [I-NKS] Noble Knight Supports   [I-NKS] Noble Knight Supports Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 2:32 pm

Thanks for at least posting a comment.
Back to top Go down
TGAP-Trixie

TGAP-Trixie

Member Title : Trixie does not even...

PostSubject: Re: [I-NKS] Noble Knight Supports   [I-NKS] Noble Knight Supports Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 6:56 am

Arms of the noble knights seems like an annoying card. Since you never go plus with it though, it's fine.
As for sagacity, should the "you can destroy 2 equip cards" be a part of its text? It seems out of place. It seems like that should be a part of a monster effect.
And I'm afraid I too know nothing about noble knights to really comment on them :S.
Back to top Go down
overcold_ice

overcold_ice

PostSubject: Re: [I-NKS] Noble Knight Supports   [I-NKS] Noble Knight Supports Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:12 am

TGAP-Trixie wrote:
Arms of the noble knights seems like an annoying card. Since you never go plus with it though, it's fine.
If it's milled to grave via Noble Knights of the Round Table or Myrddin, it can becomes a plus.

TGAP-Trixie wrote:
As for sagacity, should the "you can destroy 2 equip cards" be a part of its text? It seems out of place. It seems like that should be a part of a monster effect.
Only 2 noble knights specifically destroy your own equips (+1 can destroy either player's spell/traps), and I think noble knights need an equip that do that.

I'll add a synchro on this set, and nerf Myrddin a bit. I already posted the changes in ycm, if someone is interested. I'll post them here when I finish coding the new card.
Back to top Go down
overcold_ice

overcold_ice

PostSubject: Re: [I-NKS] Noble Knight Supports   [I-NKS] Noble Knight Supports Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 3:56 pm

Bump #1~
Updated the ygopro files. Now includes the new card and updated Myrddin.

Comment . . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [I-NKS] Noble Knight Supports   [I-NKS] Noble Knight Supports Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[I-NKS] Noble Knight Supports

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1