a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

complete list of cards in mackpro that arent in ygopro

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

Member Title : Red-Eyes Lord

complete list of cards in mackpro that arent in ygopro Empty
PostSubject: complete list of cards in mackpro that arent in ygopro   complete list of cards in mackpro that arent in ygopro Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 11:13 am

this is a complete list of card that are in mackpro but not ygopro be warned its a very long list 1129 cards to be exact

EDIT: forgot to mention some of these cards arent in current mackpro but will be in next release for example the arcana force and the MLP cards

Monsters:

Spells:

Traps:
Back to top Go down
https://mackpro.forumotion.com
AoO

AoO

Member Title : Noob4ever

PostSubject: Re: complete list of cards in mackpro that arent in ygopro   complete list of cards in mackpro that arent in ygopro Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:35 pm

Thanks for that^^
You will also make a function in mackpro to find them right??
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: complete list of cards in mackpro that arent in ygopro   complete list of cards in mackpro that arent in ygopro Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:44 pm

i would but if i did we would lose ai mode and a lot of other features as im using percy ygopro as the main engine atm and to add functions like that i would have to edit the ygopro source which doesnt have ai mode or anything though i might add it eventually if i can get my c++ coding skills better(still learning c++)
Back to top Go down
AoO

AoO

Member Title : Noob4ever

PostSubject: Re: complete list of cards in mackpro that arent in ygopro   complete list of cards in mackpro that arent in ygopro Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 2:00 pm

OK.

I noticed that one of the spells, Darkness Greed, has no effect and picture.
I post the script of it in the forum "Custom Card Rulings and Bugs", if you want to have it.
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

PostSubject: Re: complete list of cards in mackpro that arent in ygopro   complete list of cards in mackpro that arent in ygopro Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 5:24 pm

Could always ask those programmers over at DevPro for the Skeleton of their AI and what they did to get around the source editing. Razz If Memory serves they are still getting most of the basic features back in but got all but a few.  Then again they have about 3 more programmers working in code than you do. XD

In any event, I'll be taking C++ in the fall so I might be able to help than. Smile
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: complete list of cards in mackpro that arent in ygopro   complete list of cards in mackpro that arent in ygopro Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 5:37 pm

stormwing it would be great if you could help i have been working on a new ygopro but its nowhere near done yet but if you think you could help also i doubt devpro will just give up their ai code by themselves but i will see what i can do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: complete list of cards in mackpro that arent in ygopro   complete list of cards in mackpro that arent in ygopro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

complete list of cards in mackpro that arent in ygopro

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1