a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The installer up and running yet or do new users of MackPro still have to unzip the folder somewhere easily found?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

The installer up and running yet or do new users of MackPro still have to unzip the folder somewhere easily found? Empty
PostSubject: The installer up and running yet or do new users of MackPro still have to unzip the folder somewhere easily found?   The installer up and running yet or do new users of MackPro still have to unzip the folder somewhere easily found? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:43 am

Just asking because the time I downloaded it the thing came as a normal zip file and not an installer.  Meantime just going to pick a good spot and open it to see what works. Smile
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

The installer up and running yet or do new users of MackPro still have to unzip the folder somewhere easily found? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The installer up and running yet or do new users of MackPro still have to unzip the folder somewhere easily found?   The installer up and running yet or do new users of MackPro still have to unzip the folder somewhere easily found? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:39 am

Oh yay any time I try to run the deck editor or some other part other than the launcher it kills over. >.<
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

Member Title : Red-Eyes Lord

PostSubject: Re: The installer up and running yet or do new users of MackPro still have to unzip the folder somewhere easily found?   The installer up and running yet or do new users of MackPro still have to unzip the folder somewhere easily found? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:01 am

run as admin also try putting it elsewhere as i have had similar problem when placed in certain folder but not others looking into it though
Back to top Go down
https://mackpro.forumotion.com
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: The installer up and running yet or do new users of MackPro still have to unzip the folder somewhere easily found?   The installer up and running yet or do new users of MackPro still have to unzip the folder somewhere easily found? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:42 pm

hmm running the launcher as admin doesn't do anything, crashes happens when I click on things like Deck Edit, the Join button in Multiplayer, OK in the AI Mode.  Sad Either I put it in the wrong place or something broke. >.<  Currently have it on the desktop in its own folder where it was unzipped to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The installer up and running yet or do new users of MackPro still have to unzip the folder somewhere easily found?   The installer up and running yet or do new users of MackPro still have to unzip the folder somewhere easily found? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The installer up and running yet or do new users of MackPro still have to unzip the folder somewhere easily found?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1