a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi MackPro Users

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PandaBlackOps

PandaBlackOps

Member Title : Panda

Hi MackPro Users Empty
PostSubject: Hi MackPro Users   Hi MackPro Users Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:03 am

Hi everyone. At first i was going to try and make cards and script them myself with tutorials, but i realized that these "tutorials" isn't getting me anywhere. I have many cards ready to be scripted, then i stumble on MackPro's Channel and i realized I'm gonna need help and ended up here. I would love it if i got a teacher for scripting or at least friends to help me do so. Anyways this seems like a nice community for me to learn new things and make more friends. If you want to Chat with me you can add me on steam(PandaBlackOps).
Back to top Go down
blitzmonkey

Member Title : Lord of Earth Destroyers

Hi MackPro Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi MackPro Users   Hi MackPro Users Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 4:40 pm

Welcome to the site hope you like it here and hope to see you later or in chat good luck.
Back to top Go down
PandaBlackOps

PandaBlackOps

Hi MackPro Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi MackPro Users   Hi MackPro Users Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 5:30 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome. ^^
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

Member Title : Red-Eyes Lord

Hi MackPro Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi MackPro Users   Hi MackPro Users Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:19 am

welcome people around here will be happy to help you make cards that is why we are here after all just post your cards and the bet way to start coding is to look up other cards with similar effects and copy and paste if you have trouble with a script just ask on here enjoy the site and game
Back to top Go down
https://mackpro.forumotion.com
PandaBlackOps

PandaBlackOps

Hi MackPro Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi MackPro Users   Hi MackPro Users Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:27 am

Thanks for the Advice on coding. Smile
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

Hi MackPro Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi MackPro Users   Hi MackPro Users Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:29 am

no problem its not that hard to code once you get the hang of it btw im the owner of mackpro just so you know
Back to top Go down
PandaBlackOps

PandaBlackOps

Hi MackPro Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi MackPro Users   Hi MackPro Users Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:05 am

I'm hoping once i'm able to do 1 or 2 cards I can figure out the rest pretty easily, but if not I guess i could as others for help.
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

Hi MackPro Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi MackPro Users   Hi MackPro Users Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:45 am

lol thats the best way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi MackPro Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi MackPro Users   Hi MackPro Users Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi MackPro Users

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1