a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mackpro program is going under a change

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

Member Title : Red-Eyes Lord

Mackpro program is going under a change Empty
PostSubject: Mackpro program is going under a change   Mackpro program is going under a change Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 11:38 am

hey guys just thought i would tell you that i have been working hard on some edits for the mackpro launcher i have completely revamped the auto update system and am working on a new login and chat system as well as some other surprises i will keep secret for now im hoping to finish it within the next couple days
Back to top Go down
https://mackpro.forumotion.com
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mackpro program is going under a change   Mackpro program is going under a change Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:57 pm

ok guy heres some screens full release and update soon implemented a login system using the your forum username and password and made the chat the forums chat to make things easier to moderate enjoy the screen and any features you want added please post

Mackpro program is going under a change 788r
Mackpro program is going under a change TMvTHZy
Mackpro program is going under a change IfOu6SX
Mackpro program is going under a change NAvxgEw
Mackpro program is going under a change DZqaSVQ
Mackpro program is going under a change Fbtv
Back to top Go down
sredoje0

PostSubject: Re: Mackpro program is going under a change   Mackpro program is going under a change Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 6:43 pm

Nice to know you still working on Mackpro.Cant wait for new release(and i hope for more awesome anime cards like these Numeron cards and Numeron Numbers).Great work just keep up Smile
Back to top Go down
CornerCheck

Member Title : Convict

PostSubject: Re: Mackpro program is going under a change   Mackpro program is going under a change Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:15 pm

Can't wait for the update  cheers
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mackpro program is going under a change   Mackpro program is going under a change Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:15 am

uploading 2 updates now im uploading a full version for people who don't have the old mackpro and a patch for the people who have the old version after this update the auto updater can do every update from now on as this auto updater can update the launcher itself unlike the old version that could not update the launcher
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

PostSubject: Re: Mackpro program is going under a change   Mackpro program is going under a change Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 5:12 am

Starting to look interesting.  

Meanwhile a little side note.  It seems DevPro took out the anime cards for some reason and I was wondering if you guys still had them all that were in over there.
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mackpro program is going under a change   Mackpro program is going under a change Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 5:45 am

uploaded you will be able to download it from the side
Back to top Go down
sredoje0

PostSubject: Re: Mackpro program is going under a change   Mackpro program is going under a change Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 7:29 am

When i get home i will try your new version of Mackpro(cant wait) just like i said it would be awesome if you can fit in these Numeron cards.Great work.
Back to top Go down
RaiZZZ19

RaiZZZ19

PostSubject: Re: Mackpro program is going under a change   Mackpro program is going under a change Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:42 am

Are you plannig to release these with the new rules and changes to the field due to Arc V? If so then it will be really late. And pls do provide 2 extra links for full download.
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mackpro program is going under a change   Mackpro program is going under a change Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:48 am

i will upload a mirror link for them shortly as internet has been playing up today and yes when arcv comes out i will send an update out to add it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mackpro program is going under a change   Mackpro program is going under a change Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mackpro program is going under a change

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1