a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cockroach Archtype

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tgs19997

Member Title : tgs19997

Cockroach Archtype Empty
PostSubject: Cockroach Archtype   Cockroach Archtype Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:52 pm

This archetype focuses on forcing cards you control to return to the top of your deck so that your cockroach monster use their effects. 
Cockroach Archtype <a href=Cockroach Archtype Psy_ro12" />
Psychic Cockroach
During your main phase you may reveal the top card of your deck,if it is an insect monster this monster gains 500 ATK, if not, this monster’s ATK becomes 0.     
A simple monster to show off the propertys of the deck. 

Cockroach Archtype <a href=Cockroach Archtype Cockro10" />
Cockroach Monk
When this card is normal or flip summoned change it to DEF mode. Once per turn, during your main phase, you may reveal the top card of your deck, if it is a “cockroach” monster, special summon it, if not, return this card to the top of your deck.   
This monster is based off of Summoner Monk.

Cockroach Archtype <a href=Cockroach Archtype Cockro11" />

Cockroach Guard
As long as this card is face up on the field both players continue the game with the top card of their deck always face up. If the top card of your deck is an insect monster you may change this card’s level to 5 until the end phase.
I don't know if its first effect is even possible to program. I hope it can be.

Cockroach Archtype <a href=Cockroach Archtype Cockro12" />

Cockroach Reaper
Can not be destroyed by battle. If this card is targeted by a card effect, destroy this card. If this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent send 1 random card in their hand to the top of their deck. During your draw phase, if this card is in ATK mode, do not draw.  
This monster is based off Spirit Reaper. I added the last effect because I thought it would be broken otherwise.

Cockroach Archtype <a href=Cockroach Archtype Cute_c10" />

Cute Cockroach 
You can normal summon this to your opponent's side of the field by tributing 1 monster they control. This card cannot declare an attack. This card cannot be tributed, used as synchro or xyz material except for the summon of an insect monster. The controler of this card, during their end phase, must return one card  in their hand to the top of their deck or pay 1000 LP to give control of this card to the other player. 
The super troll card. Sorry for the poor card art it was the best I could make.

Cockroach Archtype <a href=Cockroach Archtype Kingro10" />

King Cockroach
When this card is summoned target 1 non-xyz monster on the field and lower that monster’s level by any amount (it cannot become lower than one) then increase this monster’s level by that amount. This card cannot be used as synchro material or xyz material except for an insect monster.
I don't know why I made it a tuner. I don't have a cockroach synchro monster made met.

Cockroach Archtype <a href=Cockroach Archtype Queen_10" />

Queen Cockroach
2 Level 4 Insect Monsters You can detach 1 xyz material from this monster to target 1 or 2 “cockroach” monsters in your grave and place them on the top of your deck in any order, then return the same number of monsters your opponent controls to the top of their deck in any order. During your draw phase, while this card still has xyz material, if you draw an insect monster you may reveal it to draw another card.  
This monster is based on  Madolche Queen Tiaramisu. It is also a very trolley card.  
Cockroach Archtype <a href=Cockroach Archtype Great_10" />
Great Feared Cockroach
2 or more (max 5) Level 5 Monsters
Ones per turn you may detach 1 XYZ Material form this card to draw a card and reveal it, if it is an insect monster target one card your opponent controls and return it to the top of their deck. During your end phase, if this card is in your graveyard, you may reveal the top card in your deck, if it is an insect monster special summon this card and attach the reveal card to this card as XYZ material.
I guess you can say this is the boss monster of the deck. He is a grown up Cockroach Guard.

Cockroach Archtype <a href=Cockroach Archtype Call10" />

Cockroach Call
Select one “cockroach” monster in your deck and place it on top of your deck. If you control an insect XYZ monster you may add it to your hand instead.  
Just a simple searcher card.

Cockroach Archtype <a href=Cockroach Archtype Greed10" />

Cockroach of Greed
When a card effect actives that would return a card you control to your deck, draw a card.  
MAKE IT STOP LOOKING AT ME!!! I honesty don't know if a card effect like this can be programed at all.

Cockroach Archtype <a href=Cockroach Archtype Roach_11" />
Roach Shrink Ray
Target one face up insect monster you control and one face up monster your opponent controls, your opponent’s monster loses ATK equal to halve the ATK of your targeted insect monster’s ATK.   

This is insect support not just for cockroaches. Sorry for bad "art".

Cockroach Archtype <a href=Cockroach Archtype Katsar10" />

Katsaridaphobia
Activate only when a xyz monster is summoned while you control one or more insect type monsters, detach xyz material from that monster equal to the number of insects you control. 
I don't know why a card like this hadn't been made yet in the real game. BTW katsaridaphobia means fear of cockroaches.

Cockroach Archtype <a href=Cockroach Archtype Repell10" />
Roach Repellent
Return one insect monster you control to the top of your deck, until your opponent next end phase negate the affects of all other spell and trap cards.
This card effects both players.

I would appreciate anyones thoughts on these cards.
Back to top Go down
Vaarukt

Vaarukt

Member Title : The Innovator

Cockroach Archtype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cockroach Archtype   Cockroach Archtype Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 4:31 am

A few wording problems, and a few nerfs that I didn't see fit. Is it okay if I reword these later? I really enjoy the whole "Return to top of deck and _____" Ideas, Original and can be VERY good. 

So, Props on that. 7/10 for a few mistakes and nerfs, but brilliant concept and use of it!

Good work!
Back to top Go down
Vaarukt

Vaarukt

Cockroach Archtype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cockroach Archtype   Cockroach Archtype Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 6:03 am

Also, Realized they were dark. Why? I think they should be Earth, Dark is too populated of a type. Plus they would have no reason to run Allure, DAD, And other essential Dark cards. 

If you would make them dark you COULD run them with Inzektorz kinda. Would be fun, odd but fun.
Back to top Go down
tgs19997

Member Title : tgs19997

Cockroach Archtype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cockroach Archtype   Cockroach Archtype Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 4:10 pm

Vaarukt wrote:
Also, Realized they were dark. Why? I think they should be Earth, Dark is too populated of a type. Plus they would have no reason to run Allure, DAD, And other essential Dark cards. 

If you would make them dark you COULD run them with Inzektorz kinda. Would be fun, odd but fun.
If you want to change the wording on the cards go ahead. I would like to see it your ideas. I made them dark because I thought of cockroaches as being insects always hiding in the darkness but you are right, for the sake of gameplay earth would make more sense.
Back to top Go down
Vaarukt

Vaarukt

Cockroach Archtype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cockroach Archtype   Cockroach Archtype Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:32 pm

P.S, Convolution of Nature OP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cockroach Archtype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cockroach Archtype   Cockroach Archtype Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cockroach Archtype

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1