a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TheExceeder's Concept Cards [now all with images]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheExceeder

TheExceeder's Concept Cards [now all with images] Empty
PostSubject: TheExceeder's Concept Cards [now all with images]   TheExceeder's Concept Cards [now all with images] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:53 pm

Alright, I've picked out some of my personal favorite examples of cards I've been making, and I'd like to hear what you think. Three of these are cards that exist in one or two video games, but nowhere else in the card game, so I figured they were fair game to redesign with some nice new effects. There isn't much connection between all the other cards, but it makes more sense to post a set of multiple unrelated cards than to make a million one-card threads.
Spoiler:

I appreciate any feedback on these, as I put a lot of thought into them.

Last edited by TheExceeder on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:03 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed error | Added all pictures)
Back to top Go down
Mr.Loay

Mr.Loay

PostSubject: Re: TheExceeder's Concept Cards [now all with images]   TheExceeder's Concept Cards [now all with images] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 5:50 pm

very nice cards but i have 2 question first in your monster Gate Sword what you mean including in the Graveyard or banished zone. and second Refound Sanctuary your spell how i will activite it in opponent turn and it normal spell card and in the end keep working nice effects cards Smile 
Back to top Go down
TheExceeder

PostSubject: Re: TheExceeder's Concept Cards [now all with images]   TheExceeder's Concept Cards [now all with images] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:10 pm

Oh, I meant to make Refound be a Quickplay. That was a typo on my end. Fixing now.

As for Gate Sword, including in the graveyard and banished zone basically means that the ATK value is always considered to be half, even if the monster is banished or sent to the Graveyard. In other words, a monster with 2000 ATK affected by Gate Sword would have 1000 ATK on the field, and also be treated as having 1000 ATK in the Graveyard or if banished, making it a valid target for cards like "Limit Reverse". That way, it's meant to be "permanent". I'm not sure how possible it would be to code though, (possibly not at all), but I thought it was a nice idea.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Loay

Mr.Loay

PostSubject: Re: TheExceeder's Concept Cards [now all with images]   TheExceeder's Concept Cards [now all with images] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:40 pm

but for truth you didn't need to write including in the Graveyard or banished zone becsue it like dark mist if he activite his effect half the monster atk and then opponent activite mirror force so dark mst destroy but the opponent monster still with half atk didn't change anyway good work did you who will coding them ?
Back to top Go down
TheExceeder

PostSubject: Re: TheExceeder's Concept Cards [now all with images]   TheExceeder's Concept Cards [now all with images] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:59 pm

there is a difference here; a monster who had its atk halved by Dark Mist, if destroyed and re-summoned, will have its original ATK again. Gate Sword means if its atk is halved and it is destroyed or banished and brought back, it will still be halved, not full.

I honestly have no clue about coding. At all. I've tried, but my brain can't crunch it. So I just posted these here hoping someone might take an interest and try making them. I have a friend learning to code but he's declined to make them so...yeah.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Loay

Mr.Loay

PostSubject: Re: TheExceeder's Concept Cards [now all with images]   TheExceeder's Concept Cards [now all with images] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 7:53 pm

ok anyway i hope too someone do them they have good effects and they help many decks keep working nice
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

Member Title : Red-Eyes Lord

PostSubject: Re: TheExceeder's Concept Cards [now all with images]   TheExceeder's Concept Cards [now all with images] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 7:44 am

we wont be coding cards without picture please find and add pictures and i will take a look at them
Back to top Go down
https://mackpro.forumotion.com
TheExceeder

PostSubject: Re: TheExceeder's Concept Cards [now all with images]   TheExceeder's Concept Cards [now all with images] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:52 am

Alright. I'm adding pictures that I already have and making images for the rest.

EDIT: I've uploaded and placed images for each of the cards.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Loay

Mr.Loay

PostSubject: Re: TheExceeder's Concept Cards [now all with images]   TheExceeder's Concept Cards [now all with images] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:07 pm

who draw those venom picture cards you ?
Back to top Go down
TheExceeder

PostSubject: Re: TheExceeder's Concept Cards [now all with images]   TheExceeder's Concept Cards [now all with images] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:12 pm

I did myself. I drew all the images, except for Gate Sword and Talons of Shurilane (though I did censor her breasts). I just wasn't up to doing it digitally like I did with the rest.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Loay

Mr.Loay

PostSubject: Re: TheExceeder's Concept Cards [now all with images]   TheExceeder's Concept Cards [now all with images] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:24 pm

WOW nice draw it look like you artist good job keep working ^__^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheExceeder's Concept Cards [now all with images]   TheExceeder's Concept Cards [now all with images] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheExceeder's Concept Cards [now all with images]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1