a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some new easy requests lol

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragonslayer

Some new easy requests lol Empty
PostSubject: Some new easy requests lol   Some new easy requests lol Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 10:37 am

Last edited by Dragonslayer on Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cane_63106

cane_63106

Member Title : D.D. Dragon Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: Some new easy requests lol   Some new easy requests lol Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:33 am

I was just thinking about the movie version of Pyramid of Light which would negate all Gods/Divine-Type monsters on the field and banish them for as long as it stayed on the field and probably couldn't be destroyed except by however it was destroyed in the movie. If that were a card, it'd probably put people custom god cards in check.
Back to top Go down
http:// https://www.youtube.com/user/cane63106/videos
Dragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: Some new easy requests lol   Some new easy requests lol Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:43 am

UPDATED *
Back to top Go down
technodoomedone

Member Title : Member of the Gol'Gar Empire

PostSubject: Re: Some new easy requests lol   Some new easy requests lol Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:42 pm

Vampiric Leech is rather tricky. You could emulate an attack by making it an Ignition Effect that deals Battle Damage, but that would break interaction with cards like "Kuriboh" and "Battle Fader". I think there's no way one can create a Battle Phase during the 1st turn, or to force a direct attack.

Some of the others, like Turn Jump have tricky yet largely useless effects. And I don't know if they are even able to be coded, to be honest. There's a "card:GetTurnID()" function, but no "card:SetTurnID()" one that I'm aware of.
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

Member Title : Legendary Planet

PostSubject: Re: Some new easy requests lol   Some new easy requests lol Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 4:13 pm

For Vampiric Leech, I would guess that this emulation would be the only way.

About Turn Jump, there is a card called "Mischief of the time godness" which has a similar effect.
Maybe one could use the coding of that card to manage Turn Jumps effect?

Greetings
VB99
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiktion.de/u/VB99
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some new easy requests lol   Some new easy requests lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some new easy requests lol

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1