a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some requests

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KitoMP

Member Title : Ilune Warrior

Some requests Empty
PostSubject: Some requests   Some requests Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 8:37 pm

Hello, one more time.
I'd like to see the correct script for these effects, so I can know where am I wrong in my scripts:

"2 Level 4 Mystical monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 face-up Spell/Trap card on the field; destroy it. In addition, if "Mystical Star Night" is face-up on the field: target 1 "Mystical" monster in your Graveyard; shuffle it into your Main Deck."

"You can Ritual Summon this card with "Dragon Horn of Mysticism". When Ritual Summoned: Your opponent discards all Spell and Trap Cards."

"You can discard this card; add 1 "Mystical Star Night" from your Deck to your hand. While this card is face-up on the field, all "Mystical" Monsters must be attacked twice to be destroyed by battle."

The SetCard for this archetype is 0x22b.
Back to top Go down
AoO

AoO

Member Title : Noob4ever

Some requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some requests   Some requests Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 7:20 pm

Could you please post your scripts. It is quicker to try to correct a current script instead of makeing a completly new one^^'
Back to top Go down
KitoMP

Some requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some requests   Some requests Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 1:50 am

Sure. (Ignore the first post)

I made three scripts but none of them are working the way they should. Here are their effects and their scripts:

"You can Ritual Summon this card with "Dragon Horn of Mysticism". When Ritual Summoned: Your opponent discards all Spell and Trap Cards."
Spoiler:
The Ritual Summon effect doesn't works.

Next: "Activate only when a "Mystical" Monster you control is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard. Target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy it. In addition, if "Mystical Star Night" is face-up on the field: Special Summon your destroyed monster in face-up Defense Position during the End Phase."
Spoiler:
Nothings works. I can't activate the trap card.

Next one, and I made two different scripts for this one. None of them worked.
"2 Level 4 Mystical monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 face-up Spell/Trap card on the field; destroy it. In addition, if "Mystical Star Night" is face-up on the field: target 1 "Mystical" monster in your Graveyard; shuffle it into your Main Deck."
Script 1:
Spoiler:
Script 2:
Spoiler:
For Script 1, the second effect of shuffling into Deck doesn't work. For script 2, nothing works at all.

PS: The SetCard is 0x22b
Back to top Go down
TGAP-Trixie

TGAP-Trixie

Member Title : Trixie does not even...

Some requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some requests   Some requests Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 3:34 am

Mystical Hole:

I haven't tried this but it should work. I don't know how to add on the "In addition" effect though so you can't special summon that monster with this script ;s. Hope it's a start though
Back to top Go down
KitoMP

Some requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some requests   Some requests Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 6:16 pm

TGAP-Trixie wrote:
Mystical Hole:

I haven't tried this but it should work. I don't know how to add on the "In addition" effect though so you can't special summon that monster with this script ;s. Hope it's a start though

Thank you very much, Trixie. I changed the terms "In addition" by "then," as I checked other cards in the wiki. I'll see what I can do to add the Special Summon effect.
Back to top Go down
AoO

AoO

Member Title : Noob4ever

Some requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some requests   Some requests Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 8:28 pm

In your first script you use as part of a condition 'ep~=tp'
'ep' means 'Event Player' so the Owner of an event that happens atm.
'~=' means unequals so this doesn't have to be equal with that or that so that the effect can resolve. The construction 'only allow the effect to continue if you aren't allowed to be the owner of that event' (so your script 'ep~=tp')  although you ritual summon that card won't work, as the effect isn't allow to continue. Just leave that. ^^

Furthermore you use the 'Category Handes' although it isn't listed as 'SetCategory' , so you have to add the line 'e1:SetCategory(CATEGORY_HANDES)' to your script.
I haven't test whether this is all but I hope it works ^^'
Back to top Go down
KitoMP

Some requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some requests   Some requests Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 7:30 pm

Okay. I already got that one working now... Thanks.

Any hint for the other two cards?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some requests   Some requests Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some requests

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1