a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pendulum Summoning Synchro Monsters -Resolved-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NostalgiaX

NostalgiaX

Member Title : Novice Duelist

Pendulum Summoning Synchro Monsters -Resolved- Empty
PostSubject: Pendulum Summoning Synchro Monsters -Resolved-   Pendulum Summoning Synchro Monsters -Resolved- Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 5:55 am

I'm trying to code a card that allows a player to Pendulum Summon Synchro Monsters. I've looked around for cards with similar effects to learn from them, but I can't find any. Here's the effect.

(Pendulum Effect)
"Once per turn: You can Tribute 1 Tuner monster you control; You can Pendulum Summon Synchro Monsters from your Extra Deck that list the Tributed Tuner as Synchro Material. Destroy all Pendulum Summoned monsters you control during your End Phase."

An example of how I want it to work:
The player's Pendulum Scale allows them to summon monsters levels 2-6. The player Tributes a "Junk Synchron" from their side of the field. They can then Pendulum Summon  "Junk Warrior" (Level 5) from their Extra Deck, but cannot Pendulum Summon "Junk Destroyer" due it its Level being higher than the Pendulum Scale.

EDIT

The problem has been fixed.
Back to top Go down

Pendulum Summoning Synchro Monsters -Resolved-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1