a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mackpro update 4/12/2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TGAP-Trixie

TGAP-Trixie

Member Title : Trixie does not even...

Mackpro update 4/12/2015 Empty
PostSubject: Mackpro update 4/12/2015   Mackpro update 4/12/2015 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 11:16 pm

It's actually more ygopro with all the custom cards I could find on these forums atm than mackpro. If I get the latest mackpro dloaded I'll add anything currently missing from that onto here. I figure some type of update is better than none though.

Mackpro Google Drive (696mb)

If you're new to that, click download and on the new page download anyways

Not all cards will be on this "mackpro"

I won't mention anything that has yet to be scripted, or anything that wasn't posted in the "custom cards" forum (the one that specifically mentions it's for custom cards already scripted and ready for others to use), only scripted cards that have yet to be put into a downloadable file. If you would resubmit a pack, send all cards in one file, not one file per card :S
Gonna need more than just scripts if you want them added into makpro

If you could send them in as something like this
Mackpro update 4/12/2015 Stp1

Mackpro update 4/12/2015 Stp2

Mackpro update 4/12/2015 Stp3

That'd be great. If you're wondering, the cdb file would be in the "expansions" folder seen in the 3rd image.

"deck" is not necessary, but if you wanna save sample decks, you can create them, save the .ydk files and paste them there

Mackpro update 4/12/2015 Stp4

Cards not on this mackpro (not yet anyways, I'll probably reupdate at some point this week or next week)

Loli monsters pack- chevalierx (need dload link)

Synchro, tuner and xyz for DDD- Racer_33 (need dload link even if it's for 3 cards)

Anti-mlp cards- Myself (reason being they're pointless)

Hand support- Myself (I lost those files xD)

Dragonball archetype- Hulkty (gimme 2 more months, I'll post them Razz)

Nocturne, DDJ, and Buzzknights- thatjacksonboy (need a download link for each)

Your majesty, doomcaliber- VB99

Hikoki no ryu- Sebek

FFX and shark arcetypes- cane_53106 (pretty sure that came included with the new reapers archetype, the description mentioned all of them in reapers dload link)

YGO PRO DARK COLLECTION- Fabled (something weird going on with the files, will try again another time)

Alien support- VB99

From the depths of ygopro and everything seen in that topic- VB99

Call of the aesir lords- cane63106

Arcana force cards custom- urielkama (file doesn't exist anymore)

Normal monsters and darkness greed- ultrarotom (files doesn't exist anymore)

fiber vine- fabled (file doesn't exist anymore)

small update on dd dragons and pokemon, and dd god dragon- cane63106 (again, idk if they're included in reapers dload link. Anything after this (down the list in the custom cards forum) with DD in its name or supports dragons or banishes stuff I didn't add. Lemme know if anything is missing)

Cyber suit, knuckle sword and number c39:utopia ray cyber- raizzz19

Millenium shield- pullo

Daisuke's Custom cards and archetypes- Daisuke-Aniki (too many dload links and I imagine it's not all in one just based off the last link stating it's only a YDK file)

touhou custom cards ver.5.1 end- treepiece (file doesn't exist anymore, shame Sad)

Kageningen- cane63106

Doom decision- project leviathan

Fire-knight leo- teanby

Custom cards by dascopestarter- <--that guy

All of outlaw's customs. Will most likely be in the next update

Final note: No mackpro launcher, also probably will be in the next update. And after we get that figured out, I'll just update these as new sets are released in ygo (so this would be CORE, next would be the dragon's set, can't remember the set name off the top of my head)

Another note: if your sqlite design isn't exactly like this
Mackpro update 4/12/2015 Sql1

Mackpro update 4/12/2015 Sql2
(^the rest are strings 10-16 in the proper order and same values as strings 1-9)

you'll get an error when trying to search a card. What'll happen is you type in any 3 characters and what'll show up is the id number of the first card in the pack that was designed differently in sqlite, along with ??? and a blank card id.

I've fixed this for everything in this mackpro, but if you add any card packs yourself, be sure the design looks like the example pics up there.
Back to top Go down
cane_63106

cane_63106

Member Title : D.D. Dragon Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: Mackpro update 4/12/2015   Mackpro update 4/12/2015 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:28 am

whenever i post an update, it'll have all previous cards i've made in them. usually i'll modify cards of older sets or, like the pokemon, end up adding a card or 2 to an older archetype when releasing a new
Back to top Go down
http:// https://www.youtube.com/user/cane63106/videos
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

PostSubject: Re: Mackpro update 4/12/2015   Mackpro update 4/12/2015 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 9:50 pm

OK finally have a reason to overhaul my Orb Lit Archetype to work the way I wanted it too. Razz Was busy copying the ones I had into a text doc to make them easier to work with so you might be seeing an update but no code on my end.
Back to top Go down
TGAP-Trixie

TGAP-Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Mackpro update 4/12/2015   Mackpro update 4/12/2015 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 10:09 pm

Important stuff for you guys to read in bold

Hey storm, about the mackpro dload, I was able to get it working. I'm in the process of adding cards from the previous mackpro to this fake mackpro I have Razz (AKA the dload in this thread).

I tried earlier this morning, failed and lost track of stuff. I have a better way of doing it planned for later. I've already added some of the newer card packs ppl have added since the 12th of april. I'm a bit disappointed though; you guys couldn't fix up your sqlite database like in the pics up there? I believe it'll change it to that if you update sqlite. The folders I don't really care too much about, all I do is make one called expansions and drag your packs there. I probably forgot to mention to name your packs something other than "pack" though for some convenience.

The most important thing I care about is that your sqlite designs are like the pics in the OP (at the bottom under another note). It'll take me 2 minutes to fix that for each one; it'll take you 2 minutes to fix your own and you only have to do it once (you'll probably have to close all but 1 database within sqlite, fix the design for that one and from then on, every other card pack you make and/or open should be like that by default).

No rush BTW to upload more card packs, but if you want to, go ahead. New cards have been spoiled/released for CROS. I imagine ygopro will update late this week or even next week so posting packs now will likely get them added in by next week.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
 2 things I'll need help with on this mackpro update if anyone has any idea.

1. The mackpro launcher for this. I imagine the mackpro launcher launches the ygopro application from within the launcher itself (the launch button). I'll have to check later to see if it's as simple as replacing that old ygopro item, whatever it is, with a newer one. Because I really want the launcher xD. The other stuff in the launcher I'm not worried about (plus I hear that majority of it doesn't work; we'll deal with it later. Like... MUCH later :S).

2. There was something else but I forgot. I'll post if I remember.
Back to top Go down
TGAP-Trixie

TGAP-Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Mackpro update 4/12/2015   Mackpro update 4/12/2015 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 1:56 am

I need an SQlite expert :S. Does anyone know of a way to compare data in different databases? I need a way to compare 2 different databases to search for duplicates and then remove the duplicates from 1 of them.
Back to top Go down
TGAP-Trixie

TGAP-Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Mackpro update 4/12/2015   Mackpro update 4/12/2015 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 9:30 pm

Well I was able to update the DB with all the cards from the old mackpro
BUT... as you can imagine there would be problems.

Right after that, I updated the pics and scripts, some pics never showed up (that was probably everything fabled did cause outlaw's distorteds showed up)

As for the scripts, I copied everything in the scripts folder of the old mackpro, that ofc containing the old constant and utility files. So it would give me errors about the constant files since the newer mackpro wouldn't use the older stuff. So I left everything else alone, deleted those 2 files and put in the newer constant and utility files to hopefully fix that. And then I got error messages from who knows how many cards, mostly having to do with Xyz procedures.

There was an update a while ago that forced me to redo some card effects due to new procedures (It was the ritual beast procedure for special summoning that one card once per turn) and I know I had to redo a few Xyz because they changed the procedure to be scripted a bit simpler and not look so confusing. I just don't wanna do that though ;s.

As it is, I won't be updating mackpro with stuff from the old mackpro, aside from maybe a few cards that should work (a few with 3 digit serial numbers)
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: Mackpro update 4/12/2015   Mackpro update 4/12/2015 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 12:27 am

The only way I can think of comparing two databases is to have a small program run a line and column comparison but there should be an easier way to do it within SQLITE itself.  Will have to check though.
Back to top Go down
Hulkty

Hulkty

PostSubject: Re: Mackpro update 4/12/2015   Mackpro update 4/12/2015 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 5:30 am

So YOUR the guy putting cards on now?
Which of my cards were you planning to add?
Is it the list of 40-50 I gave long ago? Or did you just copy and paste all the images from the link in my thread?
Back to top Go down
http://hulkty.deviantart.com
TGAP-Trixie

TGAP-Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Mackpro update 4/12/2015   Mackpro update 4/12/2015 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 1:44 am

@Storm ok, let me know.
@hulk I felt like not doing those, for reasons that should be obvious
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: Mackpro update 4/12/2015   Mackpro update 4/12/2015 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 4:39 am

What programming language you want it in if I can't find it in SQLITE?

EDIT:

Well I think I found something useful but you are still going to have to have a way of calling the functions.  Seems SQLITE like any other SQL has way for doing this.

Google Search: Search 1

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8831536/compare-two-table-in-sqlite

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4061876/comparing-two-sqlite-tables-for-diffs

https://www.sqlite.org/ Might find something useful on the SQLITE site

Couple of tools I found:
https://www.sqlmaestro.com/products/sqlite/datasync/
http://www.dbsolo.com/datacomp.html

Will post more later. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hulkty

Hulkty

PostSubject: Re: Mackpro update 4/12/2015   Mackpro update 4/12/2015 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 12:13 am

TGAP-Trixie wrote:
@Storm ok, let me know.
@hulk I felt like not doing those, for reasons that should be obvious

What's the plan then???
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: Mackpro update 4/12/2015   Mackpro update 4/12/2015 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 12:47 am

We getting a full card editor port of the one in MackPro's main at some point?  This might help people a bit. Smile Still waiting on Outlaw's version of that editor though. Sad
Back to top Go down
TGAP-Trixie

TGAP-Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Mackpro update 4/12/2015   Mackpro update 4/12/2015 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 4:09 am

@storm 1st post Thanks storm I got that figured out

@hulk I do feel kinda bad since outlaw did like 99.9% of all of that. When I update next I'll add them next assuming there's a card pack; I haven't really checked that thread from the beginning. I only saw the latest posts which was your "2 more months..." posts

EDIT: Um, never mind, I checked it all and there's no code, packs, any links to download scripts or anything of the sort. So unless outlaw comes back and uploads whatever he has done for that, then no, I'm not scripting 200+ cards (unless you pay me, assassin style, and I'd say that, for you, the price would be $3 a simple card and $10 for the more complex stuff xD, I haven't seen all your cards so that would be an estimate. But maybe I'm joking... maybe).

In any case, I think outlaw has some cards that weren't in the mackpro that storm linked to so now I have to go and look for them and update this mackpro with them. Thanks a lot 0.0

@storm 2nd post Yeah that's covered in the MUCH later bit in the post before the one where I asked about sqlite. Because I have no idea how the launcher works atm.

EDIT: YGOpro updated the day I posted this originally but something happened that I couldn't get the update and yet it updated some things anyways Question. I'll check the release notes and make sure nothing is missing and if not, update this today (probably not) or tomorrow. But I'll make a new thread cause this one's getting messy.
Back to top Go down
Hulkty

Hulkty

PostSubject: Re: Mackpro update 4/12/2015   Mackpro update 4/12/2015 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 7:53 am

Another month.
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: Mackpro update 4/12/2015   Mackpro update 4/12/2015 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 5:03 pm

Hulkty wrote:
Another month.
In all this time you spent waiting you could have learned how to program these cards yourself.  confused   In any event a small group of us is working on a copy of MackPro with all the toys you'd need until Outlaw gets back.  Check the projects section for a topic about it. Smile
Back to top Go down
TGAP-Trixie

TGAP-Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Mackpro update 4/12/2015   Mackpro update 4/12/2015 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 12:06 am

Hmm... well don't ask me, I've got finals and other "fun stuff" going on. I'm just updating mackpro along when ygopro updates which is no big deal, I can upload while studying. But I'm nowhere as computer literate as outlaw or people who can make software for mackpro or custom cards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mackpro update 4/12/2015   Mackpro update 4/12/2015 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mackpro update 4/12/2015

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1